Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 86 of 124 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 1856

2021 NFCE Offseason thread

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    With the benefit of hindsight (mostly about Mailata) I would not make that pick again.
    Oh yeah for sure. Mailata has been more impressive to me so far, especially considering the little amount of football experience that he has (heís only known what American football is for less than 3 years now). Funny, our last pick (same position) is looking better than our first pick in that draft.

Still, I think Dillard could give some value but I just personally think mailatas upside is higher than dillards is.

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    I donít believe the theory that a high powered offense can make up for a lacking defense. I think defense is needed no matter how high powered your offense is. Now granted, if your offense is elite you probably only need an above average defense that can create turnovers but I donít think Dallas is there yet. I think Dallas needs to focus everything on defense right now
    Yeah we just saw this theory play out in the SB . Not even Brady wins that game with the Dallas defense .

Reports of Eagles brass treating Doug "like a baby" throughout last season.

What a train wreck this franchise became overnight.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post

So much drama

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was my impression all along. Yet people thought he was a major problem last year and deserved to get fired.

By the way, are you trusting anonymous sources now?

This was my impression all along. Yet people thought he was a major problem last year and deserved to get fired.

Not really.

I think Ďdeservedí is the wrong word.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

I think it is very clear that Howie is a control freak/power happy at this point. I believe Doug when he said he was tired of being told what to do. I've had a player tell me how coaches were preparing him for a role all week and then when it came to game day that Howie refused to activate that player. Even when they were apart of the game plan for that game.

It is what it is lol

Hopefully this article is enough pie on the face for some change to happen but Iíll believe it when I see it

Still excited about hurts though lol

Its over with. Lets talk draft

The funniest thing to me is still the Press Taylor thing. Certain people who love a certain QB were extremely eager to scapegoat Press, and felt Doug deserved to get fired over wanting to promote him to OC, and now after all is said and done, Press Taylor is again working closely with that certain QB.

Do the Eagles like JH enough to pass on Fields if heís there .

The funniest thing to me is still the Press Taylor thing. Certain people who love a certain QB were extremely eager to scapegoat Press, and felt Doug deserved to get fired over wanting to promote him to OC, and now after all is said and done, Press Taylor is again working closely with that certain QB.
    What an extreme exaggeration of what actually occurred.

Unfortunately the recent reports directly line up with that report I was talking about midway through the season where the coaching staff wouldnít know who would actually play in games until Saturday night when howie would inform the coaches of who is going to be on the active game day roster. This makes it basically impossible to form a game plan involving specific players. Itís really sad to be honest, howie and Lurie need to stay out of the football side of things. Let the coaches do that. I donít think they did that with chip and Reid, hopefully they donít do it with sirianni. I think the reason they did it with Doug is because heís a pushover. He doesnít want to get on anybodyís bad side so he will let howie and Lurie have their way with him.

2021 NFCE Offseason thread

Also sounds like guys like reich, Taylor, defilipo etc were supposed to be fired years before they left the eagles but it was wentz, not pederson, that convinced howie and Lurie to keep them.

Page 86 of 124 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast