Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 83 of 116 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1727
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    No kidding. Obviously I would have to live with it but I would hate that pick. If the moves up and pass on Sewell theyíre f-ing nuts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Prepare yourself I can feel some fireworks coming ... lol... Iíd stay at 10 and pick Horn if heís there but that just seems too easy for Jerry . He wants to prove heís the smartest guy in the room .. when in fact itís always been Will Mclay

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Okay you bring up the QBs being worse but with your so called elite QB, Gallup had the most drops in his career. He actually fared better with those so called scrub QBs.
    According to you guys you have an elite set of pass catchers and running back. So shouldn't a QB like Dalton whos had success in the past and made the playoffs be able to manage the offense well?

Not to mention 2 pages ago one of your fans questioned our coach. But our old coach won the SB with a bsck up QB. The Patriots last year in a tougher division won more games than you guys with Cam Newton. The Niners had 3 different QBs but Shannhan made it work. But with your incredible weapons and the easiest division you finished third.

So which is it? Is Dak not that accurate or is your coach just not good at adjusting?

Also the Texans like you said had zero running back help, a meh offensive line but yet Fuller still found ways of getting open.
    The PFF rankings also state how well he did to get open from press coverage and double teams. So there literally is no excuse, he proved that he can be a number 1 and was healthy for first time too.

Minority? A whole bunch of cowboys fans agreeing with you isn't proving anything.
    I'd take this to the main forum but there isn't much activity on there to get a good reading.
    I'll go off what's been proven on the field and you can live by cowboys fans agreeing with you on majority in a forum.

But keep believing you'll get a first for Gallup, we will see how that works out very soon.
    You're on the main forum and there are Eagles fans agreeing with us lol.

You also disregarded the part about an absolutely obliterated offensive line protecting those QBs.

But whatever, I'm not really caring to have this argument anymore because it doesn't really matter lol. Gallup is probably not going anywhere. It was just a comment that if they could net a late first for him and if Pitts was there for them at 10 it would make sense to take him. Then we said there could be teams interested in him at the end of the first (like Packers or Chiefs). We all agreed that the most likely scenario was a second for him and that trading him for a third is not the wisest because we will get a third for him as a comp pick later on.

I bolded the "ifs" for you because you seemed to miss those previously where we were just discussing the possibility not making claims that we will get a first for him as somehow you've twisted this.
    Last edited by Mamba42; 04-09-2021 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    You're on the main forum and there are Eagles fans agreeing with us lol.

You also disregarded the part about an absolutely obliterated offensive line protecting those QBs.

But whatever, I'm not really caring to have this argument anymore because it doesn't really matter lol. Gallup is probably not going anywhere. It was just a comment that if they could net a late first for him and if Pitts was there for them at 10 it would make sense to take him. Then we said there could be teams interested in him at the end of the first (like Packers or Chiefs). We all agreed that the most likely scenario was a second for him and that trading him for a third is not the wisest because we will get a third for him as a comp pick later on.

I bolded the "ifs" for you because you seemed to miss those previously where we were just discussing the possibility not making claims that we will get a first for him as somehow you've twisted this.
    I didnt miss that part, which is why I brought up the Niners, they had injuries on their offensive line too and played 3 different QBs but their elite players on offense didn't have troubles.

I know it was hypothetical and all I said was it's delusional to think you'd get a first or even second, IF you decided to trade him and used Fuller on his rookie deal available at the deadline as an example, then yall said Gallup is better without any proof whatsoever.

But we will agree to disagree, I have no issues with that because I'm used to Cowboys fans just making baseless comments on this forum.

Main forum has like the same 5 or 6 guys posting, that's not enough to form a discussion. We need atleasr a nice 50 60 ish to prove a point like back in the day.

Just for the record, I'm not saying Gallup is trash or **** at all, he's proven thus far he can be a good WR2 and can maybe develop into a WR1 over time, he's still young.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Prepare yourself I can feel some fireworks coming ... lol... Iíd stay at 10 and pick Horn if heís there but that just seems too easy for Jerry . He wants to prove heís the smartest guy in the room .. when in fact itís always been Will Mclay
    Jerry and Howie are BFF.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    No kidding. Obviously I would have to live with it but I would hate that pick. If the moves up and pass on Sewell theyíre f-ing nuts.

Agreed.

Rumors that Dallas has contacted Atlanta about moving up ... lol.. they should have moved up so many times and didnít . Now they shouldnít and they will ...lol.. and it will be for a TE

Rumors that Dallas has contacted Atlanta about moving up ... lol.. they should have moved up so many times and didnít . Now they shouldnít and they will ...lol.. and it will be for a TE
    Oh for sure. If theyíre moving up itís for Pitts. To be honest though, thatíd be a scary *** offense, even more so.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Oh for sure. If theyíre moving up itís for Pitts. To be honest though, thatíd be a scary *** offense, even more so.

This.

2021 NFCE Offseason thread

Iíve said it before but I would hate to see Kyle pitts go to a division rival and that definitely includes Dallas. That being said, I think this is a bad move overall for Dallas. Their offense is already super stacked as is, just needs to stay healthy. What Dallas needs is to focus like 80-90% of their draft on defense. You said it, Dallas averaged like 37 points per game the first 4-5 games and only won 1 of those games.lmao adding Kyle pitts isnít going to stop the defense from scoring so much.

They will have to give up at least a future 1st, maybe 2 to move up to #4 so that means they probably wonít be getting a top pick at least for next year either. Personally, I donít like giving up that much draft capitol for a non QB/OL/DL prospect.
    Last edited by QQQ; 04-10-2021 at 11:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Iíve said it before but I would hate to see Kyle pitts go to a division rival and that definitely includes Dallas. That being said, I think this is a bad move overall for Dallas. Their offense is already super stacked as is, just needs to stay healthy. What Dallas needs is to focus like 80-90% of their draft on defense. You said it, Dallas averaged like 37 points per game the first 4-5 games and only won 1 of those games.lmao adding Kyle pitts isnít going to stop the defense from scoring so much.

They will have to give up at least a future 1st, maybe 2 to move up to #4 so that means they probably wonít be getting a top pick at least for next year either. Personally, I donít like giving up that much draft capitol for a non QB/OL/DL prospect.
    If they are moving to 4 i have to think they will be giving up 2 future first, swapping firsts, and maybe another 3rd or something.

It would be really stupid since they need a Defense.

Dak's gonna have a 90% completion percentage.

Score 40, give up 50.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Score 40, give up 50.
    They're gonna sign Richard Sherman, so they'll only give up 45.

The irony of Dallas being a good defense away from competing for more than the NFC east but trading a bunch of draft capital to move up for more offense lololol

Ceedee lamb, cooper and Gallup isnít enough? Lol

Page 83 of 116 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast