Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 82 of 118 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1769
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    DiNucci, Gilbert, and Dalton might have longer NFL careers than Watson.

Watson will somehow find his way back a year from now.

I mean tyreek hill is still playing and that dude broke his kids arm

Eagles will probably sign Deshaun when heís released like a year or two from now

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post

Eagles will probably sign Deshaun when heís released like a year or two from now
    Yeah, I said in the Watson thread that his punishment will probably be 10 games to a full season.

Honestly, if he gets banned indefinitely, the NFLPA should challenge that because there is no precedent for it. Obviously it would be a bad look for the union to defend an alleged serial abuser, but they can't just let the NFL make up punishments out of thin air.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Not only that go back and look at his big plays . A lot of them is him bailing the QB out with great catches . You can add in a watered down playbook to help the QB where WR2 is not easy to get down field . Itís a lot of Quick outs , first read plays . Plays designed to get the TE open , screens ... stuff like that .
    Absolutely. Gallup has been our best deep threat with Dak and once Dak was gone, those plays were also gone. Gallup can still succeed on non-deep routes, but with that line play it wasn't pretty from the QBs often (though he was better with Dalton towards the end of the year).

DiNucci, Gilbert, and Dalton might have longer NFL careers than Watson.
    Fair point lol. So really they are better than him too. My point is null.

Given up on Jalen Hurts already? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Given up on Jalen Hurts already? LOL
    I never said I wanted Watson lol

Just saying itís an eagles move

Gallup and the 10 to move up for Pitts and a 5th or 6th.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Gallup and the 10 to move up for Pitts and a 5th or 6th.
    Mr. B would have a conniption

Yeah, I said in the Watson thread that his punishment will probably be 10 games to a full season.

Honestly, if he gets banned indefinitely, the NFLPA should challenge that because there is no precedent for it. Obviously it would be a bad look for the union to defend an alleged serial abuser, but they can't just let the NFL make up punishments out of thin air.
    The nfl and nfl PA are some of the absolute least consistent when it comes to punishment and equality

Yes he doesnít even want him at 10 . I think they should go defense as well ... but will they . BPA , BP for the system , team need ... itís hard to get a feel for what they will do here . I think thereís too many good players and too many needs to trade down . I donít think they have abandoned Connor Williams or Connor Mccgovern and they werenít late round picks so I donít think itís gonna be OL at 10 .

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    There is a big difference in getting traded in the off-season then getting traded at the trade deadline.
    What Fuller was traded for has no bearing on Gallup as Gallup is the better receiver.
    Gallup is probably worth a late second rounder. One cheap year of good production with the opportunity to get a delayed 3rd rounder back as a comp pick.
    If the cowboys traded Gallup for a third they would be giving him away for free.
    Fuller signed a one year 10 million contract. I guess if we use your logic Gallup should sign for less next year. Somehow I donít think GMs see it your way.
    All you guys keep saying is Gallup is the better WR but are basing is of absolutely nothing. You have zero stats or have provided any reasoning as to why he's better.

I can make baseless claims to. Miles Sanders is far more elite than Elliot. We should trade him for a first round pick.

How often do trades like that even happen?

Stefan Diggs went for a first last year and he's far superior to Gallup.
    Nuge went for a 2nd pick.
    Allen Robinson has been on the market 2 times and he's a proven elite WR but yet teams haven't traded for him.
    The wide receiver market isn't as Holy as you guys make it seem.

On your last point contracts don't prove anything in the NFL, especially since Fuller just got suspended so it makes sense teams weren't lining up to give him a multi year big extension.
    Look at Golloday, he didn't get anywhere near what he wanted and settled.
    Juju couldn't get the big term deal wither he was looking for.

Which is why I'm saying Gallup isn't going to net you guys a first or second thats wishful thinking.

If Gallup goes for a first, I will have zero problems coming in here and apologizing to yall but uts not gonna happen
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Gallup was thrown to by Ben DiNucci, Garrett Gilbert and Andy Dalton with an almost completely backup (and sometimes backup to the backup) offensive line protecting them... That's a pretty big difference from Deshaun Watson. That might have something to do with how PFF ranked them last year, no?

It's fine you think Fuller is better, but at least it's become clear that is a minority opinion.
    Okay you bring up the QBs being worse but with your so called elite QB, Gallup had the most drops in his career. He actually fared better with those so called scrub QBs.
    According to you guys you have an elite set of pass catchers and running back. So shouldn't a QB like Dalton whos had success in the past and made the playoffs be able to manage the offense well?

Not to mention 2 pages ago one of your fans questioned our coach. But our old coach won the SB with a bsck up QB. The Patriots last year in a tougher division won more games than you guys with Cam Newton. The Niners had 3 different QBs but Shannhan made it work. But with your incredible weapons and the easiest division you finished third.

So which is it? Is Dak not that accurate or is your coach just not good at adjusting?

Also the Texans like you said had zero running back help, a meh offensive line but yet Fuller still found ways of getting open.
    The PFF rankings also state how well he did to get open from press coverage and double teams. So there literally is no excuse, he proved that he can be a number 1 and was healthy for first time too.

Minority? A whole bunch of cowboys fans agreeing with you isn't proving anything.
    I'd take this to the main forum but there isn't much activity on there to get a good reading.
    I'll go off what's been proven on the field and you can live by cowboys fans agreeing with you on majority in a forum.

But keep believing you'll get a first for Gallup, we will see how that works out very soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

All you guys keep saying is Gallup is the better WR but are basing is of absolutely nothing. You have zero stats or have provided any reasoning as to why he's better.

I can make baseless claims to. Miles Sanders is far more elite than Elliot. We should trade him for a first round pick.

How often do trades like that even happen?

Stefan Diggs went for a first last year and he's far superior to Gallup.
    Nuge went for a 2nd pick.
    Allen Robinson has been on the market 2 times and he's a proven elite WR but yet teams haven't traded for him.
    The wide receiver market isn't as Holy as you guys make it seem.

On your last point contracts don't prove anything in the NFL, especially since Fuller just got suspended so it makes sense teams weren't lining up to give him a multi year big extension.
    Look at Golloday, he didn't get anywhere near what he wanted and settled.
    Juju couldn't get the big term deal wither he was looking for.

Which is why I'm saying Gallup isn't going to net you guys a first or second thats wishful thinking.

If Gallup goes for a first, I will have zero problems coming in here and apologizing to yall but uts not gonna happen
    I never said they would get a first though.
    A second makes sense.
    A third is not worth it.

Okay you bring up the QBs being worse but with your so called elite QB, Gallup had the most drops in his career. He actually fared better with those so called scrub QBs.
    According to you guys you have an elite set of pass catchers and running back. So shouldn't a QB like Dalton whos had success in the past and made the playoffs be able to manage the offense well?

Not to mention 2 pages ago one of your fans questioned our coach. But our old coach won the SB with a bsck up QB. The Patriots last year in a tougher division won more games than you guys with Cam Newton. The Niners had 3 different QBs but Shannhan made it work. But with your incredible weapons and the easiest division you finished third.

So which is it? Is Dak not that accurate or is your coach just not good at adjusting?

Also the Texans like you said had zero running back help, a meh offensive line but yet Fuller still found ways of getting open.
    The PFF rankings also state how well he did to get open from press coverage and double teams. So there literally is no excuse, he proved that he can be a number 1 and was healthy for first time too.

Minority? A whole bunch of cowboys fans agreeing with you isn't proving anything.
    I'd take this to the main forum but there isn't much activity on there to get a good reading.
    I'll go off what's been proven on the field and you can live by cowboys fans agreeing with you on majority in a forum.

But keep believing you'll get a first for Gallup, we will see how that works out very soon.
    More than cowboys fans disagree with you though.

No kidding. Obviously I would have to live with it but I would hate that pick. If the moves up and pass on Sewell theyíre f-ing nuts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andy Dalton's last successful season in the NFL was in 2015, so yea was once good, very accurate but hes not that guy anymore.

FWIW my opinion is that in the same circumstances I think Fuller and Gallop would fair about the same
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Page 82 of 118 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast