Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 81 of 118 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 1767
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    To be real, Gallup ***** on Fuller.
    Ya in terms of games played and staying healthy. Fuller ***** on him at absolutely everything else even being a WR.
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I'll take Gallup every day over Fuller. Gallup is younger and healthier. Gallup with more targets would be putting up great numbers. Fuller has had 5 years in the league (vs. 3 for Gallup) and this last one would have probably been his first 1000 yard season (and he was basically the only weapon for Houston since they made those terrible deals). Health and age definitely matter.
    This year was technically his first full year healthy except he got suspended the last 4 games.
    But technically he finally didn't have to miss time due to injury, which is encouraging.

Like I said earlier Gallup has 1 1000 yard season and was near the league leaders in drop rates that year too. It's easy to look at 1000 yards and assume his surface stats are amazing but they truly weren't.

He's good and young and full of potential but Agholor had the same issues too.

Fuller also used to be overshadowed by a WR1 in Hopkins but he still was very productive but got hurt those years so it's hard to judge.

But regardless even if Gallup is better according to you guys, how much better is he to warrant the pick you said he's worth?

I'll give you the age and health but as a WR all around Fuller has proven to be better. If Fuller proves this year again that he's healthy then what argument is there to have? Just being 2 years younger?
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    You brushed off Zekeís performance to ďOL inconsistenciesĒ thatís bull ****. The Eagles and Niners were probably the only teams that had more injuries than the Cowboys. The Cowboys were playing with 3rd and 4th string OL while also losing their QB. So if the Eagles get a pass (from you) then you also have to give Zeke and the Cowboys a pass.

We all know that Zeke is not the same guy he was at Ohio St or the guy he was his rookie year. He doesnít have to be though. The big play guy now is Pollard. Zeke is the chain mover and short yardage/goal line RB now. He averaged 4 yards a carry with a ****** OL and no QB. You combine Zeke and Pollardís numbers and the Cowboys ended up with about 1,300 yards rushing 500 yards receiving and 10 TDís. And again, did that behind a crappy OL. Iím anxious to see what they can do with a healthy OL and having Dak back. My bet is those numbers improve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Because I know the first thing you guys would've said was Zeke struggled because the O line was in shambles which I acknowledged, but he's supposed to also be elite and got paid like it too. You know who else had bad oline but still beasted? CMC.

I still don't get where you keep saying this Eagles getting a pass from me crap . My team was bad last year because we had zero playmaker on offense aside from Boobie looking nice.
    Thats like the 1000th time now, I've repeated this. My team hopefully finishes 4th so we can add youth and talent to come back strong again.
    I think you're continually confusing me with someone else.

All I simply said was QB wasn't your only ? On offense and yall are getting offended like I'm purposely taking shots at you guys. Is it not fair to say Zeke took a step back last year injuries on the oline or not?
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Iím not sure but the old man loves him and when I say love I read the word infatuated in numerous articles .. lol
    Its definitely a Jerry move

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    That explains it. Are you watching the games at all? Cowboys games specially. Or are you just watching the talk show clips and highlights on YouTube?

The only YouTube videos are watch are Adam Caplan, I could careless about anything Cowboys related on any video.

I'm not talking Troy Aikman commentated games either. I'm genuinely saying, during a few of your games I heard them saying Pollard should just take over for Zeke because they thiught he was struggling to much. I'm not going to sit here and lie and say I watched every one of your games but I did watch quite a few to have heard it multiple times.

Nor do I need to make stuff up to prove anything. Whether you heard it or not that's a you problem. I'm just asking you guys if you saw the same thing, that's all.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Heís not losing the argument.
    Definitely is. The only line of defense against fuller I've heard are he's injury prone and a couple years older. You know why that is? Because Fuller statistically craps on Gallup.

Better hands, better route runner and last year they got targeted 4he same percentage and Fuller averaged more YPG.

Also everyone on this site loves throwing around "PFF".

Guess who was PFFs 10th ranked WR this past year? I'll give you a hint it wasn't Gallup.

But all that aside my original argument is that Gallup isn't worth a first or second veacuse Fuller didn't even net that this year at the deadline to a contender who could've used him.badly. That point has yet to be argued against.
    Last edited by Eagles4Lyfe; 04-07-2021 at 10:34 PM.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Definitely is. The only line of defense against fuller I've heard are he's injury prone and a couple years older. You know why that is? Because Fuller statistically craps on Gallup.

Better hands, better route runner and last year they got targeted 4he same percentage and Fuller averaged more YPG.

Guess who was PFFs 10th ranked WR this past year? I'll give you a hint it wasn't Gallup.

But all that aside my original argument is that Gallup isn't worth a first or second veacuse Fuller didn't even net that this year at the deadline to a contender who could've used him.badly. That point has yet to be argued against.
    There is a big difference in getting traded in the off-season then getting traded at the trade deadline.
    What Fuller was traded for has no bearing on Gallup as Gallup is the better receiver.
    Gallup is probably worth a late second rounder. One cheap year of good production with the opportunity to get a delayed 3rd rounder back as a comp pick.
    If the cowboys traded Gallup for a third they would be giving him away for free.
    Fuller signed a one year 10 million contract. I guess if we use your logic Gallup should sign for less next year. Somehow I donít think GMs see it your way.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Smith is the oldest Cowboy Lineman and heís only 30 . Seems like heís older .
    With back problems add about 6 more yrs to his age

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    I believe the Dolphins will take Kyle Pitts at 6.

Would Dallas trade Gallup and the 10th pick to Miami for the 6th pick( originally own by Philly )to draft Kyle Pitts?
    I hope not as a fan but itís absolutely something Jerry would do. The big question is would Stephen and Will McClay trade up to get Pitts. They stopped Jerry before from taking a guy he REALLY wanted (Johnny Manziel). So itís interesting to see what happens with Pitts.

When you look at Gallupís numbers you have to take into account heís the WR2 on a run first team .

Gallup was thrown to by Ben DiNucci, Garrett Gilbert and Andy Dalton with an almost completely backup (and sometimes backup to the backup) offensive line protecting them... That's a pretty big difference from Deshaun Watson. That might have something to do with how PFF ranked them last year, no?

It's fine you think Fuller is better, but at least it's become clear that is a minority opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSwaGG View Post
    With back problems add about 6 more yrs to his age
    Yeah, Smith is an old 30 lol.

Gallup was thrown to by Ben DiNucci, Garrett Gilbert and Andy Dalton with an almost completely backup (and sometimes backup to the backup) offensive line protecting them... That's a pretty big difference from Deshaun Watson. That might have something to do with how PFF ranked them last year, no?

It's fine you think Fuller is better, but at least it's become clear that is a minority opinion.
    Bingo

Not only that go back and look at his big plays . A lot of them is him bailing the QB out with great catches . You can add in a watered down playbook to help the QB where WR2 is not easy to get down field . Itís a lot of Quick outs , first read plays . Plays designed to get the TE open , screens ... stuff like that .

DiNucci, Gilbert, and Dalton might have longer NFL careers than Watson.

Page 81 of 118 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast