Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 79 of 118 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1770
    Looks like they were 14th in total offense . With DAK they were first in passing yards first in total yards and first in scoring with a whopping 36 points a game . Why the 2-3 record then ? The defense was giving up 40 .

Wow... the Dallas defense gave up over 185 points in the 5 games DAK started .

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    I did check the stats and Fullers numbers are better all across averaged out because the problem is he never plays a full year because he's always getting significant injuries. He's the far better receiver if he ever plays a full season.
    Injuries are part of it though. If the guy canít stay on the field he canít contribute. Fact is his numbers are damn near the same as Gallupís. And thatís Gallup playing with Cooper and Lamb AND having Dalton throwing the passes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zeke was awful this year compared to his past. Sure you can downplay that to oline inconsistencies but he wasn't that good. Stats wise you can say it was his worst year since coming in, but we can also say from proof that often times once a RB gets their huge contract they tend to suddenly fall of a cliff. Not saying zeke will but definitely not of to a good start.
    Tyron Smith hasn't played a full season in how long? Sure it's nice to say we're getting this and that bsck from injury. We're getting Lane and Brooks back so does that mean I'm going to automatically pencil in having an elite oline again?

This isn't like they just suffered minor hamstring or rib fractures. Smith is recovering from something significant.
    Wait, so the Eagles get a pass for injuries but the Cowboys donít? GFOH!

Zeke was awful compared to what ? He had 240 carries . In 2017 he had the same amount and his numbers are almost iidentical. Literally.. except Zeke had around 30 more catches this year . He had 52 which is where he should be . Not in the seventies like he was in 2018 . He averaged 4 yards a carry with a makeshift offensive line and the backup . Everybody is always saying Zeke gets all the attention and makes it easy for DAK . If thatís true it sure didnít change with Dalton in there in fact they keyed on him more .

I just hope every team is healthy all year like I do every year . I canít remember a stranger year injury wise . It just puts I damper on the season .

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post

This surprises you ? ... after all these years ??..lolol

I donít think Dallas could have made much noise in the playoffs with no injuries . So Iím a way they got extended looks at some of the linemen and they got some experience same with the Defensive line . Maybe they end up with a couple decent depth guys through all that . Steele could be a decen backup and a couple of the young DT did show some flashes as the season progressed.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Zeke was awful compared to what ? He had 240 carries . In 2017 he had the same amount and his numbers are almost iidentical. Literally.. except Zeke had around 30 more catches this year . He had 52 which is where he should be . Not in the seventies like he was in 2018 . He averaged 4 yards a carry with a makeshift offensive line and the backup . Everybody is always saying Zeke gets all the attention and makes it easy for DAK . If thatís true it sure didnít change with Dalton in there in fact they keyed on him more .

I just hope every team is healthy all year like I do every year . I canít remember a stranger year injury wise . It just puts I damper on the season .
    The problem with Zeke last season was the fumbles. He did better in the second half, but his fumbles played a big role in us losing a couple of games last year when we needed our offense to be nearly perfect.

They were 12th in rushing and passing playing 3/4 of the season with a backup QB ??
    So injuries matter? Right?

Not by me.

My point, Dallas offense struggled due to loss of Dak.

Well, would that not mean that Philly's offense struggling while losing everyone but the QB (and C) make sense as well?

Why are you putting words in my mouth? Name one time I said anything about Eagles injuries being excuses and Cowboys can't? The difference between me and you is, I'm not delusional about my team and its players. I understand what they are and acknowledge that.

Plus great QBs mask injuries but we don't have that as of yet so yes injuries do matter to teams productions.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Injuries are part of it though. If the guy canít stay on the field he canít contribute. Fact is his numbers are damn near the same as Gallupís. And thatís Gallup playing with Cooper and Lamb AND having Dalton throwing the passes.

But your still losing the argument.
    In your world let's do say Gallup is on par with Fuller.
    If Packers or any contender for that matter wasn't willing to give up a first or second for Fuller for a playoff run, why would they for Gallup?
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Then why was there constant chatter during the games and through the media on if Pollard should be taking over?
    I'm genuinely asking this because I don't live in America and see your talk shows often.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

If Packers or any contender for that matter wasn't willing to give up a first or second for Fuller for a playoff run, why would they for Gallup?
    I'll take Gallup every day over Fuller. Gallup is younger and healthier. Gallup with more targets would be putting up great numbers. Fuller has had 5 years in the league (vs. 3 for Gallup) and this last one would have probably been his first 1000 yard season (and he was basically the only weapon for Houston since they made those terrible deals). Health and age definitely matter.

To be real, Gallup ***** on Fuller.

Page 79 of 118 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast