Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 77 of 114 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1696
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    How do you guys have the least amount of question marks than NY and us? You don't have a defense and we don't have offensive weapons. So what makes you above us or in fact the Giants. They have weapons to now and a ? At QB.

Yes QB is hard to find and WFT has had a hard time for a long *** while trying to find one, but drafts not done yet so we will see.

You keep acting like defenses grows on trees. You need talent at each level and think in one draft you'll achieve that?

Yes, Washington wrapped up the division by fluke but they still won.

Yup we had a ****** situation at QB, but it's not easy losing 2 quarterbacks in a 2 year span that helped you win a SB.
    Because neither you or NY can say for sure you have a franchise QB and neither defense is good enough to make up for it like WFT . Right now I see Dallas and Washington as division favorites. If DAK is healthy I say Dallas would be the favorites because the offense is so good . They finished a game behind Washington with Andy Dalton and down 3 high end offensive linemen .

I donít think anyone can claim the Eagles even have a coach . Who knows how thatís gonna work out .

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    I donít think anyone can claim the Eagles even have a coach . Who knows how thatís gonna work out .
    Because every coach we've hired the past 2 decades have led us to the playoffs and each of them were hired with the same amount of hate and question marks. The last one was frowned upon heavy and win us the ring in his second year.

I'll take our owners track record of hiring worthwhile coaches before anything.

You guys have a coach but is he even any good?
    Last edited by Eagles4Lyfe; 04-07-2021 at 11:32 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Because neither you or NY can say for sure you have a franchise QB and neither defense is good enough to make up for it like WFT . Right now I see Dallas and Washington as division favorites. If DAK is healthy I say Dallas would be the favorites because the offense is so good . They finished a game behind Washington with Andy Dalton and down 3 high end offensive linemen .
    I'm sorry is there something I'm missing about Dak where he singlehandedly is elite enough to make up gaps?
    Did he become rodgers or mahomes overnight I'm confused?

Also you like bringing up Washington struggling to win the division but fail to acknowledge that the Cowboys and that "incredible" offense was 1-3 or 4 with Dak last year before he got hurt. Are we pretending like that's going to get substantially better?

Not to mention your QB isn't even your only questions mark on offense. Is Zeke going to bounce back? Is the oline going to magically improve? How are you loafing up the defense meanwhile fixing the oline at the same time?
    Last edited by Eagles4Lyfe; 04-07-2021 at 11:31 AM.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Because every coach we've hired the past 2 decades have led us to the playoffs and each of them were hired with the same amount of hate and question marks. The last one was frowned upon heavy and win us the ring in his second year.

I'll take our owners track record of hiring worthwhile coaches before anything.
    Unfortunately that does not garuntee this guy is going to be a good coach itís crazy to think like that . But Andy Reid was there so long how many coaches have they had to hire .. lol.. but when your talking about questions a team has you add the coach until he has at least coached 1 NFL game no ? Does that sound fair ?

I'm sorry is there something I'm missing about Dak where he singlehandedly is elite enough to make up gaps?
    Did he become rodgers or mahomes overnight I'm confused?

Also you like bringing up Washington struggling to win the division but fail to acknowledge that the Cowboys and that "incredible" offense was 1-3 or 4 with Dak last year before he got hurt. Are we pretending like that's going to get substantially better?

Not to mention your QB isn't even your only questions mark on offense. Is Zeke going to bounce back? Is the oline going to magically improve? How are you loafing up the defense meanwhile fixing the oline at the same time?
    What is Zeke bouncing back from did I miss something? Yes bringing in a Healthy Tyron Smith , L Collins and Zach Martin certainly improve any offensive line and yes just like magic .. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Great way to run from past errors of judgement: "He's a non-NFCE QB" lol
    We can discuss it in other threads.

2021 NFCE Offseason thread

True but likewise can anybody make that claim about the cowboys? I donít know

We can discuss it in other threads.
    It's just an agreement between us two to never mention the Eagles 2017-2020 starting QB in this thread again. But if surf brings him up and you want to respond, I'm fine with it.

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    True but likewise can anybody make that claim about the cowboys? I donít know
    MM has been a coach for a long time . Wasnít my first choice but we have seen him coach and win .

The same Packers who at the deadline that didn't consider trading a 2nd or even 1st for Will Fuller a far better WR than Gallup.

In what world is Gallup even worth a first or second? What has he proven in this league to be worth that aside from wearing a star on his helmet?
    The guy has 1 1000 yard year and in that year also had one of the highest drop rates in the league. That screams more volume than talent.
    He's basically Nelson Agholor with his hands.
    I find it funny when people make stupid assumptions. Hey kid, you might want to checks the stats before spewing that diarrhea out of your mouth. Fuller had basically the same numbers as Gallup with a far better passer throwing to him most of the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do you guys have the least amount of question marks than NY and us? You don't have a defense and we don't have offensive weapons. So what makes you above us or in fact the Giants. They have weapons to now and a ? At QB.

Yes QB is hard to find and WFT has had a hard time for a long *** while trying to find one, but drafts not done yet so we will see.

You keep acting like defenses grows on trees. You need talent at each level and think in one draft you'll achieve that?

Yes, Washington wrapped up the division by fluke but they still won.

Yup we had a ****** situation at QB, but it's not easy losing 2 quarterbacks in a 2 year span that helped you win a SB.
    Wait first you said the Eagles have ďby farĒ a better offense than Dallas and now youíre making excuses for why they sucked last year? Which is it kid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://bleacherreport.com/post/dalla...f-866173c66d75

Speaking of DAK ... lol..

Looks a little stiff but itís early April .

Unfortunately that does not garuntee this guy is going to be a good coach itís crazy to think like that . But Andy Reid was there so long how many coaches have they had to hire .. lol.. but when your talking about questions a team has you add the coach until he has at least coached 1 NFL game no ? Does that sound fair ?
    It's a good assessment and absolutely fair but I can sit here and we can go back and forth on our coaches respectively. But I've already conceded this is hopefully a tank year for us so it's pointless I even debate this until next off season because that's when I think we will be able to get back in the mix.

I want my team to finish last in the division, the conference and heck the whole league but the whole league won't happen because Texans and Lions have really bad teams.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

His left arm looks strange I guess he does that on that throw to protect his ribs in case a blitzer gets there ?

Page 77 of 114 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast