Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 76 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1716
  1. #1126
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,326
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    No chance in hell.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This.

  2. #1127
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    24,581
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Depends on what they offer . Eagles are not exactly a threat to win the division right now . Gallup is a good player but they need a lot more then him .. lol..
    I'm not sure about that. With how bad this division has been recently and the amount of question marks on every team, I wouldn't rule anyone out.

  3. #1128
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    91,782
    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    I'm not sure about that. With how bad this division has been recently and the amount of question marks on every team, I wouldn't rule anyone out.
    This.

  4. #1129
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    17,180
    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    I'm not sure about that. With how bad this division has been recently and the amount of question marks on every team, I wouldn't rule anyone out.
    And if you look at all the questions surrounding each team I think itís fair to say Dallas and Washington have the least . Washington has to fix the offense which includes finding a QB . Dallas has to fix the defense . Compare that to what the Eagles need to address .. another team who possibly needs to find a QB . Hell the Giants may need a QB . No one can say right now .

  5. #1130
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    17,180
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    All 4 nfce teams have qb question marks.
    Yes Dallas needs a backup . Maybe after the Colts release Wentz he can go hold the clipboard for DAK . ..lol.. he may learn how to be a true leader .

    Hey remember when you claimed all that leadership and Locker room stuff was ... how did you put it ? Not measurable or overrated ... something like that but you werenít snap chatting Wentz that stuff were you ? Itís a big part of why he was benched . Distractions in the film room . Changing plays to spite the coach . Like a big baby . Iím sorry but leadership and respect in the Locke room does matter . You were dead wrong here .

  6. #1131
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    91,782
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Yes Dallas needs a backup . Maybe after the Colts release Wentz he can go hold the clipboard for DAK . ..lol.. he may learn how to be a true leader .

    Hey remember when you claimed all that leadership and Locker room stuff was ... how did you put it ? Not measurable or overrated ... something like that but you werenít snap chatting Wentz that stuff were you ? Itís a big part of why he was benched . Distractions in the film room . Changing plays to spite the coach . Like a big baby . Iím sorry but leadership and respect in the Locke room does matter . You were dead wrong here .
    Questions regarding daks ankle and post injury performance will remain until he gets out there. Part of what has made him good is his athleticism. Time will tell.

    As for non nfce qbs, this isnít the place. But, if you are paying attention, seems like the guys in Indy love him. Good for him.

  7. #1132
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    15,041
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Questions regarding daks ankle and post injury performance will remain until he gets out there. Part of what has made him good is his athleticism. Time will tell.

    As for non nfce qbs, this isnít the place. But, if you are paying attention, seems like the guys in Indy love him. Good for him.
    Great way to run from past errors of judgement: "He's a non-NFCE QB" lol

  8. #1133
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    17,180
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Questions regarding daks ankle and post injury performance will remain until he gets out there. Part of what has made him good is his athleticism. Time will tell.

    As for non nfce qbs, this isnít the place. But, if you are paying attention, seems like the guys in Indy love him. Good for him.
    Training camp didnít even start ... and they love him already .. lol..

    I actually think he will do well there . He wasnít mentally tough enough for Philly especially when the drafted another QB . That broke him . He may fit in better in Indianapolis

  9. #1134
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    17,180
    As far as Daks ankle who knows . But he wasnít running a ton last year and was on pace for 6 thousand passing yards . Maybe itís a good thing if he runs less .

  10. #1135
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Toronto, On
    Posts
    35,387
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    And if you look at all the questions surrounding each team I think itís fair to say Dallas and Washington have the least . Washington has to fix the offense which includes finding a QB . Dallas has to fix the defense . Compare that to what the Eagles need to address .. another team who possibly needs to find a QB . Hell the Giants may need a QB . No one can say right now .
    keep living in delusion land. Washington has the LEAST question marks in the division, nice try there. They don't need a whole offense, they just lack a QB. But if they got a QB, this division would be a wrap. They have the best defense in the division bar none and an offense with a really good oline and McLaurin, Gibson and Samuel now.

    Dallas fans will never change, your defense is trash and new coordinator or not you still have zero talent on that side of the ball.
    Not to mention is Leighton actually going to stay healthy and why are we assuming Dak is going to be back 100% so quick?

    Dallas has the worst defense in the division but yet they're somehow going to win the division? Riight
    My Eagles have a far talented defense than yall and if I didn't want us to tank and get a top 5 pick, id argue that we have as much of a chance of winning the division than you guys but I'll wait till next off season.
    Last edited by Eagles4Lyfe; 04-07-2021 at 10:55 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

    Homerism at its finest

  11. #1136
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Toronto, On
    Posts
    35,387
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    There would have to be someone that really wants him or just really needs a WR. Would the Chiefs, Packers or Bills be willing to give up their first for Gallup? He would immensely help all three offenses. Thinking of him on the Chiefs is a pretty scary thought. The Cowboys would get really lucky if they were able to pull this off.

    More than likely it would be for a 2nd. I think they could still put a package together to move back up in the 1st for Moehrig.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The same Packers who at the deadline that didn't consider trading a 2nd or even 1st for Will Fuller a far better WR than Gallup.

    In what world is Gallup even worth a first or second? What has he proven in this league to be worth that aside from wearing a star on his helmet?
    The guy has 1 1000 yard year and in that year also had one of the highest drop rates in the league. That screams more volume than talent.
    He's basically Nelson Agholor with his hands.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

    Homerism at its finest

  12. #1137
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    17,180
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    keep living in delusion land. Washington has the LEAST question marks in the division, nice try there. They don't need a whole offense, they just lack a QB. But if they got a QB, this division would be a wrap. They have the best defense in the division bar none and an offense with a really good oline and McLaurin, Gibson and Samuel now.

    Dallas fans will never change, your defense is trash and new coordinator or not you still have zero talent on that side of the ball.
    Not to mention is Leighton actually going to stay healthy and why are we assuming Dak is going to be back 100% so quick?
    Um .... did you realize I said Dallas AND Washington has the least amount of questions.. lol...Washington needs a QB . And not just for this season . And if you donít think itís the hardest thing to find in all of sports you donít know what your talking about . Just look at the dumpster fire in Philly and they thought they had a QB . And did you read the part where I also said Dallas needs a defense ... you basically repeated what I just said . But didnít Washington have that defense last year and couldnít wrap the division up until week what ?? 16... 😂

  13. #1138
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    17,180
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    keep living in delusion land. Washington has the LEAST question marks in the division, nice try there. They don't need a whole offense, they just lack a QB. But if they got a QB, this division would be a wrap. They have the best defense in the division bar none and an offense with a really good oline and McLaurin, Gibson and Samuel now.

    Dallas fans will never change, your defense is trash and new coordinator or not you still have zero talent on that side of the ball.
    Not to mention is Leighton actually going to stay healthy and why are we assuming Dak is going to be back 100% so quick?

    Dallas has the worst defense in the division but yet they're somehow going to win the division? Riight
    My Eagles have a far talented offense than yall and if I didn't want us to tank and get a top 5 pick, id argue that we have as much of a chance of winning the division than you guys but I'll wait till next off season.
    Did you say the Eagles have a far talented offense then Dallas 😂😂😂😂.... you just broke the internet and posted the dumbest post PSD has ever had all at the same time .. lol.. wow .. Eagle fans ... will never change . We had a better offense with Andy Dalton .

  14. #1139
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Toronto, On
    Posts
    35,387
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Um .... did you realize I said Dallas AND Washington has the least amount of questions.. lol...Washington needs a QB . And not just for this season . And if you donít think itís the hardest thing to find in all of sports you donít know what your talking about . Just look at the dumpster fire in Philly and they thought they had a QB . And did you read the part where I also said Dallas needs a defense ... you basically repeated what I just said . But didnít Washington have that defense last year and couldnít wrap the division up until week what ?? 16... 😂
    How do you guys have the least amount of question marks than NY and us? You don't have a defense and we don't have offensive weapons. So what makes you above us or in fact the Giants. They have weapons to now and a ? At QB.

    Yes QB is hard to find and WFT has had a hard time for a long *** while trying to find one, but drafts not done yet so we will see.

    You keep acting like defenses grows on trees. You need talent at each level and think in one draft you'll achieve that?

    Yes, Washington wrapped up the division by fluke but they still won.

    Yup we had a ****** situation at QB, but it's not easy losing 2 quarterbacks in a 2 year span that helped you win a SB.
    Last edited by Eagles4Lyfe; 04-07-2021 at 11:02 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

    Homerism at its finest

  15. #1140
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Toronto, On
    Posts
    35,387
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Did you say the Eagles have a far talented offense then Dallas 😂😂😂😂.... you just broke the internet and posted the dumbest post PSD has ever had all at the same time .. lol.. wow .. Eagle fans ... will never change . We had a better offense with Andy Dalton .
    Typo I meant defense fixed it doe.
    We have a far better defense***.
    Offense on the other hand, needs some work weapon wise., which is why I'm happy to tank
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

    Homerism at its finest

Page 76 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •