Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 119 of 159 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 2377
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I actually never hated Dak just always thought he was less than Wentz. If Hurts becomes Dak, though, Iíd love it. I donít think Dak is a horrible QB, just think he needs help. Jalen will most likely be the same type of need.

Iím iffy on my expectations for the Eagles. Easier schedule, healthier line, new coaching, decent offensive talent. Defense may be suspect, but I wouldnít be surprised if they at least competed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I never hated dak either. I just think Dallas fans overrate him (and still do). If Jalen becomes dak Iíd be happy with that but I also wouldnít want the eagles to pay him. Iíd prefer the eagles trading him before locking him into a mega contract.

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Nah. If the eagles suck *** then they arenít gonna have the picks to get the next years chase young because they will be using those picks to secure a QB. Only 2 ways they wonít have to package multiple 1sts together for a QB is if 1.Jalen hurts proves to be a good QB (which also likely means the eagles wonít be a terrible team) or 2. The eagles are bad enough to have the 1st overall pick. I canít realistically see them being that bad that they could get the 1st overall pick considering so many things went wrong in 2020 with injuries, coaching, players etc. Next year will probably be rough but I donít envision being significantly worse than it was in 2020 which is what would be needed for the #1 pick.

If you want a premium pass rusher in next years draft, best way to do it is hope Jalen hurts is good enough that they wonít have to look at getting a QB. And if hurts shows that potential then they probably arenít gonna be a bottom of the barrel team
    No it doesn't. So the Bengals should've drafted a QB then because they had the 5th pick and lemme guess that automatically means Burrow is a bust and sucks?
    Lemme guess Matt Ryan sucks *** too so Falcons should've traded him and drafted a QB?
    Hurts can still have a really good year and we can still lose games, doesn't always mean because the QBs trash.

I swear the incompetence in thinking outside the box on this forum sometimes just baffles me.

If you watched the Bengals and Falcons, their offenses were still good and scored its just their defense stank, which is what I'm hoping for us. Those 30-23 type loses
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

One thing that annoys the hell outta me is fans that hope this eagles team becomes the next Philadelphia 76ers. Thatís annoying as ****.. Tanking 2-3 years in a row for better picks doesnít work as much in the nfl as it might in the nba.

For this eagles team, a fan should hope that Jalen hurts proves to be a franchise guy. If he can prove to be that guy then great, the eagles can use those three 1st round picks in 2022 on other positions. If hurts plays like trash and is not ďthe guyĒ then the eagles will probably create a trade package involving those 1st round picks on a QB and the eagles will still have all of those other holes.
    Teams don't win rings because of impatience like this that ruins things.
    Who here is saying we should tank for 10 years in a row like the Sixers? I'm not even a sixers fan or this isn't baseball where you're stuck in purgatory for years on years.

The NFL if you hit on a couple high end first rounders then you can be set for a long while.
    We just got youth injected at some nice premium spots the past couple years and one more off season and draft with a high pick, will propel us into contending for an extended period of time.

Getting the 16th 17th pick does us no good but make us go back into mediocrity level. We need youth injection as much as possible especially since we don't have an Aaron rodgers or Mahomes type QB yet.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Just be a cowboys fan for 2021. Problem solved
    I'll never jump ship, I've ridden with the highs and lows these many years. You on the other hand are suited to be a fan of the Lakers and Patriots with Brady, thinking one bad year solves everhtbing lol
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

I'll never jump ship, I've ridden with the highs and lows these many years. You on the other hand are suited to be a fan of the Lakers and Patriots with Brady, thinking one bad year solves everhtbing lol
    You already jumped ship. You want the eagles to lose. Itís clear.

No it doesn't. So the Bengals should've drafted a QB then because they had the 5th pick and lemme guess that automatically means Burrow is a bust and sucks?
    Lemme guess Matt Ryan sucks *** too so Falcons should've traded him and drafted a QB?
    Hurts can still have a really good year and we can still lose games, doesn't always mean because the QBs trash.

I swear the incompetence in thinking outside the box on this forum sometimes just baffles me.

If you watched the Bengals and Falcons, their offenses were still good and scored its just their defense stank, which is what I'm hoping for us. Those 30-23 type loses
    Losing is thinking outside the box now? Lmfaaaoooo!

2021 NFCE Offseason thread

Teams don't win rings because of impatience like this that ruins things.
    Who here is saying we should tank for 10 years in a row like the Sixers? I'm not even a sixers fan or this isn't baseball where you're stuck in purgatory for years on years.

The NFL if you hit on a couple high end first rounders then you can be set for a long while.
    We just got youth injected at some nice premium spots the past couple years and one more off season and draft with a high pick, will propel us into contending for an extended period of time.

Getting the 16th 17th pick does us no good but make us go back into mediocrity level. We need youth injection as much as possible especially since we don't have an Aaron rodgers or Mahomes type QB yet.
    Ok. Iíll keep rooting for the eagles to get better and win games and you can keep rooting for the eagles to lose games. Deal? Youíll probably jump back on the wagon when they are good again.

2021 NFCE Offseason thread

I just canít comprehend why a fan would root for their own team to lose as many games as possible before the season even begins. Thatís incredibly weird to me. I can understand if itís late in the season and thereís no hope left for the team, but getting on the tank wagon before the season even starts? Wow.. just donít get it

To be fair, Iíd love to be competitive but still only win 3 games as long as hurts proves heís that guy. Itís not about 2021.

To be fair, Iíd love to be competitive but still only win 3 games as long as hurts proves heís that guy. Itís not about 2021.
    Well I think you guys will be disappointed because I canít see them losing that many games unless they get a ton of injuries again.

Losing is thinking outside the box now? Lmfaaaoooo!
    Yes because your doing it for their benefit not because you purposely want them.to be a joke franchise.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

You're going to hurt his brain, it's an impossible feat apparently unless the QB is junk
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Well I think you guys will be disappointed because I canít see them losing that many games unless they get a ton of injuries again.
    Of course you don't, you see my sig, that was how you are except the year before we won the ship, which is the same thing I wanted them and we won the ring the next year coincidentally.
    You seem to think making the playoffs is okay, knowing full well we aren't a SB contending team. We don't even know what kind of coach we have yet for heavens sakes lol.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Yes because your doing it for their benefit not because you purposely want them.to be a joke franchise.
    Wanting a team to lose before the season even starts would only happen for joke franchises

You're going to hurt his brain, it's an impossible feat apparently unless the QB is junk
    I didnít say that. I said if the eagles suck then it also likely means Jalen hurts sucks. Look at the roster, if this team has good QB play it is not winning only 3 games. Last year had the worst QB play in the league and a super injured team and they won 4 games. Come on now, use your brain.