Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 99 of 114 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 1705
    Hell, sirianni and his desire for competitive guys is part of the reason why Iím not buying that Jalen hurts isnít the guy. Jalen hurts is about as competitive as it comes and has killed this offseason

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    https://twitter.com/TampaBayTre/stat...159249416?s=20

Devonta smith has officially been removed from the eagles draft board.

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post

Hahaha yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

I honestly donít see a problem with it. I actually like the outside the box thinking. Coming up with different ways to gauge competitiveness isnít a bad thing
    It would only be a bad idea if it was the only thing they did. Now THAT would be hilarious.

You arenít gonna have a positive impression of sirianni until he goes 20-0
    Winning record this season would impress me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    It would only be a bad idea if it was the only thing they did. Now THAT would be hilarious.

Llullz.. itíd be so awkward that itíd be hilarious. He said that they did other things though

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    I honestly think itís possible depending on injuries

Nice

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    7-10 is me being optimistic

I just put $200 on the under Dallas win total of 9.5. They need to go 10-7 for me to lose . And in that case they most likely win the division so Iím ok with that .

And I might bet the over on the Eagles itís 6.5 . Iím just waiting to see how many draft picks they screw up this year before I pull the trigger . They draft so poorly the win total may go down to 6 after the draft when most teams see it go up at that point .

Everyone wants to get on nick Sirianni and thatís fine. I understand. Heís dopey lol. But Geoff mosher and Adam caplan made a great point which didnít even cross my mind

Nick has been hearing for what 2 months now that his personality is ridiculous, he acts like a dufus, no one is gonna like his personality. Basically all the negativity surrounding his press conferences.

For him to double down and still bring the energy and not change his personality at all says a lot about his comfort level in his own skin to not be deterred by what social media and the sports news media is saying. The fact he looks as confident as ever is very telling about his self belief/worth

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    7-10 is me being optimistic
    Iím not saying the eagles are gonna kill the division or anything but I really donít understand the thought process that the eagles will be horrible this year.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    And I might bet the over on the Eagles itís 6.5 . Iím just waiting to see how many draft picks they screw up this year before I pull the trigger . They draft so poorly the win total may go down to 6 after the draft when most teams see it go up at that point .
    I might also take that bet. And Iím a guy that never bets

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Everyone wants to get on nick Sirianni and thatís fine. I understand. Heís dopey lol. But Geoff mosher and Adam caplan made a great point which didnít even cross my mind

Nick has been hearing for what 2 months now that his personality is ridiculous, he acts like a dufus, no one is gonna like his personality. Basically all the negativity surrounding his press conferences.

For him to double down and still bring the energy and not change his personality at all says a lot about his comfort level in his own skin to not be deterred by what social media and the sports news media is saying. The fact he looks as confident as ever is very telling about his self belief/worth
    I honestly like sirianniís personality. I donít see anything wrong with what heís doing. Heís different and people donít like different at first but different might not necessarily be a bad thing.