Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 98 of 127 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 1900
  1. #1456
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    20,922
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSwaGG View Post
    Nick Sirianni said he played a few games of rock, paper, scissors with draft prospects to gauge their competitiveness.

    Thoughts?
    I had no positive impression of Sirianni and after this news I have no positive impression of Sirianni.

    At least he didn't get beat by our OL coach in a fistfight yet.

  2. #1457
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    17,745
    Lol itís just the company line

    Jalen hurts is the starter

    Itís not gonna be joe flacco

    Sam Bradford was the starter before he was traded and wentz took over. I wouldnít overthink it

    We arenít taking QB and they arenít starting joe flacco lol

    The only way hurts isnít the starter is if we draft someone in the top 10

    Otherwise they need to evaluate him for the health of the roster

  3. #1458
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    10,316
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSwaGG View Post
    Nick Sirianni said he played a few games of rock, paper, scissors with draft prospects to gauge their competitiveness.

    Thoughts?
    https://twitter.com/tommysledge/stat...325270029?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #1459
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    17,745
    I actually thought that was a joke lol

    The Rock Paper Scissors, I didnít know he said that

    Now Iím even more excited about Ted lasso coaching the eagles. That may be the dumbest thing Iíve ever heard. This is gonna be an entertaining season. Iím excited for his first press conference after a loss where he says ďIím not concerned with wins and lossesĒ

  5. #1460
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    42,728
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    This is exactly how I am at Public speaking. I feel like Iím listening to myself.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  6. #1461
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    42,728
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    I actually thought that was a joke lol

    The Rock Paper Scissors, I didnít know he said that

    Now Iím even more excited about Ted lasso coaching the eagles. That may be the dumbest thing Iíve ever heard. This is gonna be an entertaining season. Iím excited for his first press conference after a loss where he says ďIím not concerned with wins and lossesĒ
    Lol. Hopefully he goes all Ďpracticeí on someone


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  7. #1462
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Toronto, On
    Posts
    35,429
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Wow, that is concerning. I would have thought he'd be spending all his time since the CFB season ended trying to work out and get bigger for the combine and upcoming season. Now instead of gaining 10-15 pounds he has to gain 20-25 pounds probably.

    The most concerning part to me is what that says about his dedication and work ethic if he has somehow gone down in weight. The height thing is whatever.
    He couldn't do anything with his hand injury. Him and Waddle just got cleared of good health this past week.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

    Homerism at its finest

  8. #1463
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Toronto, On
    Posts
    35,429
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Kinda unrelated but apparently EDP445 is a pedophile.
    Watching this was pretty damn sad. 2.2M followers on YouTube. 600K on instagram and yet you admit you fantasize about 13 year olds.
    It truly is sad how messed up some people's brains are. He had every damn thing so many people in this world would kill for and he threw it all away because he has a fetish for underage kids. Like jeez man
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

    Homerism at its finest

  9. #1464
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    15,090
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Waddle + 2022 1st round pick > Chase
    That's fair, I'll give you that.

  10. #1465
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    15,090
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    This is exactly how I am at Public speaking. I feel like Iím listening to myself.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I honestly don't mind what he said lol. He seems charismatic and open-minded. Way better than the typical coach-speak we get from people (including Pederson, Garrett and McCarthy).

  11. #1466
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    4,105
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    I had no positive impression of Sirianni and after this news I have no positive impression of Sirianni.

    At least he didn't get beat by our OL coach in a fistfight yet.
    You arenít gonna have a positive impression of sirianni until he goes 20-0

  12. #1467
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    4,105
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Smith checked into Indy MUCH smaller than anticipated:

    https://twitter.com/albertbreer/stat...990615043?s=21




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Iíd still take him if heís there at #12 and heís the top guy on the board, but yeah thatís pretty light

  13. #1468
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    4,105
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    I honestly donít see a problem with it. I actually like the outside the box thinking. Coming up with different ways to gauge competitiveness isnít a bad thing

  14. #1469
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    4,105
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I honestly don't mind what he said lol. He seems charismatic and open-minded. Way better than the typical coach-speak we get from people (including Pederson, Garrett and McCarthy).
    Always love how you try to be unbiased

  15. #1470
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    4,105
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Lol itís just the company line

    Jalen hurts is the starter

    Itís not gonna be joe flacco

    Sam Bradford was the starter before he was traded and wentz took over. I wouldnít overthink it

    We arenít taking QB and they arenít starting joe flacco lol

    The only way hurts isnít the starter is if we draft someone in the top 10

    Otherwise they need to evaluate him for the health of the roster
    They either really sincerely do not believe in Jalen hurts or they are creating the biggest smoke screen every that they are gonna trade up for a QB. I canít decide which I think they are going but I could see them really hoping that 5 QBs go above them in the draft

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •