Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 115 of 157 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 2350
  1. #1711
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    10,457
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    I dont think you can have a good year and miss 10 games. If he misses 10 games he will probably be looking at that 2mil contact or less.
    Thatís my point. I believe if he will get a $2M deal for a 5th season in Dallas. If he canít stay healthy they will let him walk.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #1712
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    24,716
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    I don't recall you commenting much, if at all, after week 5, which is when Dak got hurt and Aldon Smith only got one more sack for the rest of the season.
    I think he meant he is here when there is "hope" for the Cowboys even if it is constantly unwarranted hype.

  3. #1713
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toms River, NJ
    Posts
    9,701
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Itís going to be weird rebuilding and still winning the division this season.
    The eagles are the only team that would surprise me if they won the division. I can see a path for the other three


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #1714
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    21,070
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    The eagles are the only team that would surprise me if they won the division. I can see a path for the other three
    It would surprise me too. The back seven of our defense is a huge liability and to compensate for that, Hurts would pretty much have to turn in a 1990 Randall Cunningham type of season.

  5. #1715
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    17,254
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    I don't recall you commenting much, if at all, after week 5, which is when Dak got hurt and Aldon Smith only got one more sack for the rest of the season.
    Check the game threads . Iím in every 1 .

  6. #1716
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    92,033
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Check the game threads . Iím in every 1 .
    Nope lol.

  7. #1717
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    17,254
    You rotten **** . Iím out Iíve been out. Count these blessings. Count em like a stacked deck you ungrateful pig

  8. #1718
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    4,184
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    You rotten **** . Iím out Iíve been out. Count these blessings. Count em like a stacked deck you ungrateful pig
    Bro.. You canít just retire from being a hit man. Blood in blood out. Iím telling ya man, best way to leave the business is to become an eagles fan. Nobody would suspect a thing because nobody would ever believe that you became an eagles fan. Perfect change of identity.

  9. #1719
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    4,184
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    It would surprise me too. The back seven of our defense is a huge liability and to compensate for that, Hurts would pretty much have to turn in a 1990 Randall Cunningham type of season.
    I think the eagles arenít done. I think theyíll bring in a cornerback but I think itíll be after they figure out the zach ertz thing to free up more cap space

  10. #1720
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    21,070
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    I think the eagles arenít done. I think theyíll bring in a cornerback but I think itíll be after they figure out the zach ertz thing to free up more cap space
    They'll bring someone in but it would make no sense to add anyone costing significant assets, like say draft picks. Adding Anthony Harris and Eric Wilson made sense, because they joined for 1-year deals at $5 million and $3.5 million respectively. I actually don't even mind that our back-7 sucks because if the opponent scores more it also gives more possessions to our offense, which is good in evaluating Hurts. I just don't think we'll be good unless Hurts is a revelation.

  11. #1721
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    17,254
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Bro.. You canít just retire from being a hit man. Blood in blood out. Iím telling ya man, best way to leave the business is to become an eagles fan. Nobody would suspect a thing because nobody would ever believe that you became an eagles fan. Perfect change of identity.
    Lol this is supposed to be me telling someone Iím pulling my bid out of a small landscaping job I was trying to do on the side 😂

  12. #1722
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    4,184
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Lol this is supposed to be me telling someone Iím pulling my bid out of a small landscaping job I was trying to do on the side [emoji23]

  13. #1723
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    4,184
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    They'll bring someone in but it would make no sense to add anyone costing significant assets, like say draft picks. Adding Anthony Harris and Eric Wilson made sense, because they joined for 1-year deals at $5 million and $3.5 million respectively. I actually don't even mind that our back-7 sucks because if the opponent scores more it also gives more possessions to our offense, which is good in evaluating Hurts. I just don't think we'll be good unless Hurts is a revelation.
    True, good point. I donít know that itíd be via trade. Like stephon Gilmore for example, I know heís on the block, I donít expect the eagles to get involved there and Iíd think itíd be a weird move if they do go that route to be honest. But thereís still some free agents out there like Steven Nelson or Gareon Conley for example but they might have to wait to move one of ertz, Dillard, Barnett etc.

  14. #1724
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    17,757
    Eagles will probably make a trade for a CB. Similar to Ronald Darby as howie Roseman has literally brought up the Darby trade about 37 times in his press conferences when asked about what they will do at the position

    I believe we traded Jordan Matthewís for Darby

    I wouldnít be surprised at all if we traded for a CB in the 24-27 year old range by trading either dillard and a pick or barnett

    I think this wonít happen until they get guys on the field. They wonít trade dillard until they know mailata is the guy so it wonít happen now.

    I see it as almost a guarantee. Idk who that guy is. But Iím pretty confident heíll be that age range and a solid player. And lucky for the eagles they have a spare young LT or young DE to get it done

    Zach Ertz is also an option however I honestly think theyíre keeping him until someoneís TE gets injured and they can sneak a 2022 3rd out of someone in a pinch

    Howies best trait is waiting these kinda things out. He typically (outside of golden tate) makes very good training camp/ in season deals

  15. #1725
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    17,757
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    It would surprise me too. The back seven of our defense is a huge liability and to compensate for that, Hurts would pretty much have to turn in a 1990 Randall Cunningham type of season.
    Idk about huge liability. Itís not good but I do believe the players themselves are better this year

    Harris is better than Mills, Wilson is better than anyone we had at LB, singleton should improve, and the DL is deeper

    CB is a trainwreck as of now but I donít believe theyíre done yet.

    Having a really good OL if healthy, with an interesting host of weapons and who I believe to be the 2nd best QB in the division

    I wonít say the eagles would be most surprising. For my money Iíd say Dallas is likeliest to win the division

    But after that Iíd argue the other 3 teams are all in the same boat.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •