Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 114 of 160 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 2388
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    The one time it was actually the truth when a player said he wanted to go to a team. I respect that and if I was a Cowboys fan something like that would Amp me up.
    He will be the leader of Dallas D.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    It only seems overnight to you because you're never here when the Cowboys suck. At least for me the shift has been very gradual.
    Dallas has sucked for 20 years Iíve been here the whole time

Speaking of Captain Americaís Team DAK is claiming he could play in a game right now .

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    The one time it was actually the truth when a player said he wanted to go to a team. I respect that and if I was a Cowboys fan something like that would Amp me up.
    It really does. I think with the guys they drafted theyíre going to inject some serious attitude into the defense. Iím definitely excited for the season to start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    It really does. I think with the guys they drafted theyíre going to inject some serious attitude into the defense. Iím definitely excited for the season to start.

Iím surprised they announced they were not picking up LVE 5th year option . Why announce that ? Is there a date where they have to do that ? There must be major major injury concerns. You just went back to the system where the player made the All Pro team . Your telling me if he turns in another year like that your not going to keep him 1 more year still on the rookie contract ? Before watching any of these rookies even play a snap yet ? Thatís crazy . We have witnessed bigger busts then Parsons would be if heís not a player . I donít get this move at all . Iíll take LVE even if I knew for sure he would miss 8 games if Iím paying him rookie money .

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Iím surprised they announced they were not picking up LVE 5th year option . Why announce that ? Is there a date where they have to do that ? There must be major major injury concerns. You just went back to the system where the player made the All Pro team . Your telling me if he turns in another year like that your not going to keep him 1 more year still on the rookie contract ? Before watching any of these rookies even play a snap yet ? Thatís crazy . We have witnessed bigger busts then Parsons would be if heís not a player . I donít get this move at all . Iíll take LVE even if I knew for sure he would miss 8 games if Iím paying him rookie money .
    Have you been paying attention to LVEís career? Heís literally Sean Lee 2.0. Now LVE can still play and from what I heard they do want to bring him back for a 5th year just not at $9M which is what his salary would be if they picked up his 5th year. They likely are going to do to him the same thing they did with Mo Claiborne. They want to bring him back for a 5th season at a highly reduced salary ($2M I believe is what Claiborne got).

Have you been paying attention to LVEís career? Heís literally Sean Lee 2.0. Now LVE can still play and from what I heard they do want to bring him back for a 5th year just not at $9M which is what his salary would be if they picked up his 5th year. They likely are going to do to him the same thing they did with Mo Claiborne. They want to bring him back for a 5th season at a highly reduced salary ($2M I believe is what Claiborne got).

You think if he has good year heís gonna sign for 2 million ?

There was a deadline to pick up the option. LVE and Smith are basically playing on contract years right now. Hopefully it brings out the best in them.

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    There was a deadline to pick up the option. LVE and Smith are basically playing on contract years right now. Hopefully it brings out the best in them.
    I kind of figured it had to be something like that . What a shame though . Great Talent .

I kind of figured it had to be something like that . What a shame though . Great Talent .
    They can still resign him. Hopefully heís still a cowboy next year.

Itís going to be weird rebuilding and still winning the division this season.

What if he has a good year but misses 5-10 games?

What if he has a good year but misses 5-10 games?

I dont think you can have a good year and miss 10 games. If he misses 10 games he will probably be looking at that 2mil contact or less.

Dallas has sucked for 20 years Iíve been here the whole time
    I don't recall you commenting much, if at all, after week 5, which is when Dak got hurt and Aldon Smith only got one more sack for the rest of the season.
    Last edited by QB_Eagles; 05-07-2021 at 07:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    I don't recall you commenting much, if at all, after week 5, which is when Dak got hurt and Aldon Smith only got one more sack for the rest of the season.
    I know at least last season the term ďsurf seasonĒ was dubbed since he only comes around in the offseason.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.