Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    Washington is being severely over rated. They have a braintrust of MoRon rivera, Marty "more RBS and LBS" Hurney, and Martin Mayhew.

By this season or next this group of geniuses will be going 0-6 or 1-5 in the NFCE.
    You want to bet on that especially if Dak Prescott leaves Dallas which at this point is all but a formality because if you really think Dak is going to play for you guys under the tag again for a 2nd time, it is not happening. Dak will leave because he will test the waters and then what? You guys are basically screwed without a QB especially if Dak leaves

Your offense is at this point a shell of what it used to be

And the defense at this point is laughable

The Eagles offense and defense is just as laughable to me

Even if Washington does not start Heinicke, if they even remotely get a QB in there that's competent like a Mariota or a Cam Newton or anyone that is available then they may as well win the division

Same goes for the Giants especially if Daniel Jones out of nowhere has a breakout season at the QB position or if Saquon comes back at 100 percent...but also they rebuild their OL through the draft, forget about it

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    You want to bet on that especially if Dak Prescott leaves Dallas which at this point is all but a formality because if you really think Dak is going to play for you guys under the tag again for a 2nd time, it is not happening. Dak will leave because he will test the waters and then what? You guys are basically screwed without a QB especially if Dak leaves

Even if Washington does not start Heinicke, if they even remotely get a QB in there that's competent like a Mariota or a Cam Newton or anyone that is available then they may as well win the division

Same goes for the Giants especially if Daniel Jones out of nowhere has a breakout season at the QB position or if Saquon comes back at 100 percent...but also they rebuild their OL through the draft, forget about it
    Umm Bro, Im a Panthers fan, lol.

I just know that Moron + Hurney cannot be trusted.

I guarantee you Hurney is telling all those guys they are one piece away from a super bowl and they will start signing stupid contracts when FA hits.

Their draft will be god awful, look at Mayhews past drafts.

On top of that Ron is not a good coach once the other coaches in the NFCE figure out his schemes he is done.

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    The eagles need interior OL more than anything and they arenít taking a guard or center in the top 10 thatís my point. So them taking a QB or TE at 6 isnít going to affect that. Slater for example is 6-3. Now I could be talking out of my behind here but I donít know of many top tier tackles under 6-4. 6-3 is really small for a tackle.

And Sewell is good but heís a LT and Iíd argue the eagles have just as interesting a prospect in mailata

Defense? Sure it can be argued but are any of the defensive players actually top 10 players?

So if thatís the case WR, pitts or a QB do make sense
    The thing with Slater is that he can play every position on the OL. Even at at 6í3Ē heís being projected as an elite LT in the NFL. His versatility is what makes him special though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Hurts vs dinucci
    Nooch the Chooch!

Wow.. doesnít get much lower than raping a 58 year old homeless woman..
    You must be talking about Kellen Winslow Jr. the ultimate scum bag.

Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    Washington is being severely over rated. They have a braintrust of MoRon rivera, Marty "more RBS and LBS" Hurney, and Martin Mayhew.

By this season or next this group of geniuses will be going 0-6 or 1-5 in the NFCE.
    Donít forget that their ownership is in complete chaos right now too. It will likely be settled when/if Bezos takes over but he hasnít taken over yet. Danny boy is still driving the ship at the moment. And until they get a QB theyíre not going anywhere. Backing into the NFC East title isnít something to actually brag about.

As for the Giants, they still have Daniel Jones as their QB so they arenít scaring anyone. They still have a shaky OL and Sequan is great but is he injury prone? Average offensive weapons and Engram is on the verge is being a bust. Oh yea, and they have Jason Garrett undermining their HC and leading their offense. Definitely not scared of the Giants.

Other than San Fran the Eagles and Cowboys had the most injuries of any team in the NFL last season. I donít expect the same thing to happen this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post

You do know that Dak canít ďtest the free agent watersĒ if heís tagged right? Well not if the Cowboys use the exclusive rights franchise tag which they plan to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Nooch the Chooch!

Is that him?lol.. I canít tell how can you not root for that

You must be talking about Kellen Winslow Jr. the ultimate scum bag.

Yep. I didnít know much about him to be honest

Iíd be surprised if the cowboys donít tag dak. They canít just let him walk

2021 NFCE Offseason thread

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...496948239?s=21

Wilson for Dak?

Is that him?lol.. I canít tell how can you not root for that
    Hahaha! No but thatís how I see him. Thatís Pauline D from Jersey Shore in the gif.

I think the kid has moxie but not much else. Iíd love to see him succeed in the NFL I just donít think he has the talent to do so. Hopefully Iím wrong.

The bears? Wtf

Cowboys make sense, better weapons for him
    Saints make sense, contending team barring what they do to get their cap down

But the bears and raiders? Wtf

If I was the seahawks Iíd only look at the raiders. Carr would be a really good get for them.

The thing with Slater is that he can play every position on the OL. Even at at 6í3Ē heís being projected as an elite LT in the NFL. His versatility is what makes him special though.

Ya and at 15-32 thatís a great pick. An undersized tackle in the top 10 though? Bad idea. Especially when his alleged age is 23. Jordan mailata is 23. Thisll be his 4th year playing football ever

Heís 6-8 and a freak athlete

Iíll go with that guy. Maybe you could argue Sewell and moving him to RT and then trading lane Johnson but even then I feel like considering the age of lane, brooks Iíd rebuild the OL over the next 2-3 years piece by piece instead of trying to do it all at once since the pieces are in place

Eagles have so many needs offensive weapons, DL, LB, DB. Outside of an interior OL pick 3rd-6th rounds Iím staying away from OL in this draft

Jersey Shore? Did I somehow end up back in 2010?

Page 22 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast