Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 121 of 157 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 2350
  1. #1801
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Toronto, On
    Posts
    35,441
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Alright man. Root for your team to lose as much as you want.Lmao I donít really care what you do, I just think itís super weird to hope they lose before you even know what kinda team they have
    I think you have a hard time portraying your thoughts properly and it could be due to a lot of issues but thats not my problem.

    You still haven't explained to me how you thinking we won't win the SB makes you an incredible fan compared to bdawk who thinks his team isn't a SB contending team either and feels they're a 3 win team.
    Or the difference between me also thinking we're not a superbowl winning team and in the end hoping for a top 10 preferably top 5 pick?

    If you can explain the difference between the 3, I'd love to hear what makes you such a superfan. I've yet to hear a good explanation other than "OmGz man YoUr a BaD Fan fOr hOpiNG OUR tEaM gEtS a HiGH pICk".

    Go ahead mr high horse, explain it so I can make it make sense somehow.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

    Homerism at its finest

  2. #1802
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Toronto, On
    Posts
    35,441
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Only 1 team wins the super bowl per year. Are you really saying every fan of every franchise besides maybe 3 or 4 fan bases should hope for the #1 pick every year?
    How many teams are there that are SB contenders or teams without as much ? Marks as us?

    I know Lions fans talking trash to me in real life hoping for their team to tank better than ours.
    Believe it or not there are fans with realistic expectations of their teams. Not to mention our own damn ownership has come out and said it'll be a 2 year retool. That's from.the horses mouth, so does that mean Lurie should sell the team and automatically be deemed a horrendous owner?

    Think buddy think
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

    Homerism at its finest

  3. #1803
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    4,184
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    I think you have a hard time portraying your thoughts properly and it could be due to a lot of issues but thats not my problem.

    You still haven't explained to me how you thinking we won't win the SB makes you an incredible fan compared to bdawk who thinks his team isn't a SB contending team either and feels they're a 3 win team.
    Or the difference between me also thinking we're not a superbowl winning team and in the end hoping for a top 10 preferably top 5 pick?

    If you can explain the difference between the 3, I'd love to hear what makes you such a superfan. I've yet to hear a good explanation other than "OmGz man YoUr a BaD Fan fOr hOpiNG OUR tEaM gEtS a HiGH pICk".

    Go ahead mr high horse, explain it so I can make it make sense somehow.
    Lmao you so mad bro.. Iím not comparing how good of a fan anyone is. Thatís for you to decide I guess. I just donít understand the concept of wanting your team to lose as many games as possible before the season even starts

  4. #1804
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Toronto, On
    Posts
    35,441
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Lmao you so mad bro.. Iím not comparing how good of a fan anyone is. Thatís for you to decide I guess. I just donít understand the concept of wanting your team to lose as many games as possible before the season even starts
    I figured, clearly intellectual debates aren't your strong suit.
    Whos actually mad doe? You can see my emotions through the screen? Incredible.
    Why start debates on a forum if you can't properly convey your thoughts accordingly? You must have a lot of empty free time on your hands for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

    Homerism at its finest

  5. #1805
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    4,184
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    How many teams are there that are SB contenders or teams without as much ? Marks as us?

    I know Lions fans talking trash to me in real life hoping for their team to tank better than ours.
    Believe it or not there are fans with realistic expectations of their teams. Not to mention our own damn ownership has come out and said it'll be a 2 year retool. That's from.the horses mouth, so does that mean Lurie should sell the team and automatically be deemed a horrendous owner?

    Think buddy think
    I know itíll take a few years at least to rebuild. But it doesnít have to go from 3-14 to 14-3 the very next year.. Short small progress is ok too.. the eagles can go 7-10 and then 10-7 and then 12-5 for example. I really donít see the problem with hoping they make a little progress every year

  6. #1806
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    4,184
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    I figured, clearly intellectual debates aren't your strong suit.
    Whos actually mad doe? You can see my emotions through the screen? Incredible.
    Why start debates on a forum if you can't properly convey your thoughts accordingly? You must have a lot of empty free time on your hands for that.
    Exactly my point. You are clearly mad. you are the one continuously attacking my intelligence. Iím literally just trying to have a conversation here because Iím trying to understand your point of view.

  7. #1807
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,734
    After Dak got hurt last year I still cheered for Dallas cause itís in my nature but was very happy after every loss to be honest.
    If you were a Houston fan and Watson doesnít play this year would you want them to win?

  8. #1808
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    4,184

    2021 NFCE Offseason thread

    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    After Dak got hurt last year I still cheered for Dallas cause itís in my nature but was very happy after every loss to be honest.
    If you were a Houston fan and Watson doesnít play this year would you want them to win?
    Well, we donít even know whatís gonna happen to Houston tbh. Is Watson gonna play? Is he gonna be traded before the season? Etc.. I said this like 5-10 posts ago but if a team is out of it then I understand a fan wanting their team to lose. I donít believe a team is out of it before the season even begins. And no, I donít believe that the only fans that should root for their team to win are the ones that have a super bowl caliber roster.

  9. #1809
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,734
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Well, we donít even know whatís gonna happen to Houston tbh. Is Watson gonna play? Is he gonna be traded before the season? Etc.. I said this like 5-10 posts ago but if a team is out of it then I understand a fan wanting their team to lose. I donít believe a team is out of it before the season even begins. And no, I donít believe that the only fans that should root for their team to win are the ones that have a super bowl caliber roster.
    I see both sides. In your situation itís best to cheer for Hurts to be successful. September is a time for optimism.
    October or November should be the times when we start to think differently.

  10. #1810
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    92,032
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Well I think you guys will be disappointed because I canít see them losing that many games unless they get a ton of injuries again.
    I wouldnít be disappointed.

  11. #1811
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    24,713
    I can't root for this team to suck. If they suck for up to mid season or so then it is easier to root for a draft pick down the stretch. But it is boring to just root for a draft pick all season.

    Overall, I want to see them be good and take a step forward next season. That likely means key players took steps forward and improved and that the new coaching staff is legit and can develop players.

  12. #1812
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    4,184
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    I see both sides. In your situation itís best to cheer for Hurts to be successful. September is a time for optimism.
    October or November should be the times when we start to think differently.
    Well, only I would agree with everything that you said after you said that you can see both sides. I still just donít understand rooting for a team to completely fail unless they have a championship caliber team before the season even starts.. basically, every fan in the nfc East should root for their team to lose every single game unless Washington trades for a QB.. You asked about ďwhat if deshaun Watson, Texans,Ē etc. Well I was just thinking about this but Bryce Harper left the nationals after 2018. The nationals were still considered a decent team but I donít think anybody thought they were World Series worthy especially when Harper left. They went on to win the World Series the 1st year Bryce Harper was gone. Itís just times like this where I am left wondering why a fan would start that season hoping they lose every single game..lmao believe that your team can prove people wrong and when a good portion of the season is through and they still suck then fine, root for them to lose the rest of the season, whatever, but before the season even starts? I canít comprehend that..

  13. #1813
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    64,728
    Obviously not a lot of Eagles fans at TTPíers.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #1814
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    17,254
    Looks like they leaked some of the week 1 schedule. Philly at Atlanta , Dallas @TB Giants vs Denver I forget where . Didnít see Washington yet .

  15. #1815
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    4,184
    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    I can't root for this team to suck. If they suck for up to mid season or so then it is easier to root for a draft pick down the stretch. But it is boring to just root for a draft pick all season.

    Overall, I want to see them be good and take a step forward next season. That likely means key players took steps forward and improved and that the new coaching staff is legit and can develop players.
    Exactly... 100% agreed. Iíd like to see sirianni show in year 1 that he can be a good coach. I want to see rich Gannon develop the secondary and linebackers. Iíd like to see the players in the 2021 draft play good in year 1. I want to see devonta smith compete for offensive rookie of year in year 1. I want Jalen hurts to play good in his first full year as a starter and specifically I want to see if he improved his accuracy. I want to see the young linebackers on this team show that they can play better than they did in 2020. All of these things might come with wins, probably canít have both so itíd be hard pressed to root for these guys to be successful but still lose games... Iíd rather have a team that is showing improvement than a team that loses 13 games in a season because ďthat team would get the numba one pick baby!!!Ē. If the eagles lose 13 games this year Iím not gonna feel any better next offseason than I do this offseason.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •