Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 153 of 195 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 2913
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I think he meant Jaylon Smith. Itís a good deal, Jaylonís a potential all pro.
    That makes more sense honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Well then you have a excuse for not knowing Brown only averaged 3 less points , is better on defense and the open court . Of course it would take more then Brown but hes 1 heck of a basketball player . Electrifying at times .
    Heís a good player but nowhere near the caliber a player that Luka is. Luka is a better scorer, passer, and rebounder. Luka is also the main facilitator of his team, Jaylon isnít. Luka is also almost 3 years younger. If the Celtics wanted to put a serious package to try to trade for Luka it would be something like Brown/Tatum/multiple 1st round picks. The Celtics would still be getting the better deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    The problem with basketball is treating every good player like he is a superstar. There is a difference.
    You donít consider Luka a superstar?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Heís a good player but nowhere near the caliber a player that Luka is. Luka is a better scorer, passer, and rebounder. Luka is also the main facilitator of his team, Jaylon isnít. Luka is also almost 3 years younger. If the Celtics wanted to put a serious package to try to trade for Luka it would be something like Brown/Tatum/multiple 1st round picks. The Celtics would still be getting the better deal.

Well if itís Tatum and Brown, idk if it would also require multiple firsts. I think Dallas wins that trade honestly. Tatum is really coming along and getting Brown with him is excellent.

The downside is losing the best player (and soon to be the best player in the NBA probably).

Well if itís Tatum and Brown, idk if it would also require multiple firsts. I think Dallas wins that trade honestly. Tatum is really coming along and getting Brown with him is excellent.

The downside is losing the best player (and soon to be the best player in the NBA probably).
    I mean Boston has both of them already and theyíre pretty trash as a team

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

I do think Dallas and Boston make a deal but it wonít be for Luka. Thereís a good chance the Mavs make a trade for Marcus Smart.

Tatum ???????? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I wouldnít trade Tatum straight up for him . Hes become 1 of the hardest players to guard straight up in all of basketball. And that was in a system first offense wait till a new coach really unleashes him .

You donít consider Luka a superstar?

Luka is yes.

Tatum ???????? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
    Tatum/Brown/ and 10 first round draft picks wouldnít be enough to land Luka. If you think Tatum or even Brown by themselves could land Luka then you really are crazy.

I wouldnít trade Tatum straight up for him . Hes become 1 of the hardest players to guard straight up in all of basketball. And that was in a system first offense wait till a new coach really unleashes him .
    Tatum is really good and would be a great #2 next to Luka but youíre fooling yourself if you think he by himself would be enough to trade for Luka. Tatum isnít a facilitator and isnít the scorer, rebounder, or passer that Luka is.

Trading Tatum for Luka would be like trading CeeDee Lamb for Patrick Mahomes. You would get laughed out the building for even suggesting it.

Luka is a basketball savant. Heís going to be the face of the league. Heís like baby Lebron, Larry bird

If he stays healthy heís going to be a multiple MVP and champion

I wouldnít trade him for anyone in the nba or any package outside of a young Lebron James or Kevin Durant

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Luka is a basketball savant. Heís going to be the face of the league. Heís like baby Lebron, Larry bird

If he stays healthy heís going to be a multiple MVP and champion

I wouldnít trade him for anyone in the nba or any package outside of a young Lebron James or Kevin Durant
    Exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I mean Boston has both of them already and theyíre pretty trash as a team

Funny how this has turned into a pseudo-NBA forum haha. But I don't think Boston's problems were Tatum and Brown. It's most about injuries this last year and the lack of a front court. Walker-Brown-Tatum is an awesome trio but they had no cap space and I'm not even sure who started at the 4 or 5 for them. Tristan Thompson? Gross.

Funny how this has turned into a pseudo-NBA forum haha. But I don't think Boston's problems were Tatum and Brown. It's most about injuries this last year and the lack of a front court. Walker-Brown-Tatum is an awesome trio but they had no cap space and I'm not even sure who started at the 4 or 5 for them. Tristan Thompson? Gross.
    Well we can actually talk basketball and not have every other post be "Lebron is the goat"