Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 151 of 188 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 2820
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    Oh, well he was right lol
    Unfortunately he wasnít right soon enough since it didnít happen until after they won the Super Bowl lol

Oh, well he was right lol
    Yeah, he wasnít though.

I mean sure, every team eventually falls but this was the moment Wentz went down and Philly kept winning.

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Lincoln Riley was my #1 guy this offseason to replace duggy. I knew it was unrealistic but apparently he has some pretty close ties with the eagles and Howie. Unfortunately, it seems like howie is a little too hands on in the organization and reportedly controls some things that coaches should control. I think thatís something that mighta turned Riley off about joining the eagles. Same thing could probably be said about the cowboys with jerry in my opinion, but who knows maybe jerry makes Riley an offer he canít refuse. Riley is already getting paid more than most NFL head coaches so Iíd assume that itíd have to be a huge contract. But man, Iíd hate it if that happens. I think thatís be an amazing move for you guys.
    The Jones were rumored to be really interested in Riley before they ended up with McCarthy. Riley was too inexperienced though.whenever they decide to move on from McCarthy I would expect Riley and Kellen Moore to be the top 2 candidates to be the next coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    How high was your horse when you posted this?
    Hahaha! It was pretty freaking high. That was after game two I believe. Luka canít do it all by himself if they are going to be a real contender. They have to do something with KP, heís completely useless. Thereís a rumor that the Mavs are looking to trade for Myles Turner (whoís from Dallas). They need to do something thatís for sure. As for this series, it isnít over yet. The road team has won every game and game 7 is in LA. Mavs wonít go out easy.

Luka is a beast but he needs help to contend with all these super teams, KP aint it.
    Agreed. KP is actually healthy and heís played like ***. He ainít it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Unfortunately he wasnít right soon enough since it didnít happen until after they won the Super Bowl lol
    Yea I was referring to that specific season when I was saying that. Worst crow I ever ate.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    You know whatís crazy ? These are the same odds makers that made Dallas favorites to win the division 😂😂

Sounds like T Smith and L Collins look lean and healthy . Kellen Moore actually said they are in ď special ď kind of shape right now . Now that could be a problem .

Also Parsons with a pick 6 and a sack in 7 on 7 . But you gotta hype at least 1 player before the pads go on in here ... thatís the rules and right now my guy is ....... Nashon Wright . He might actually win the CB2 job .

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Yeah, he wasnít though.

I mean sure, every team eventually falls but this was the moment Wentz went down and Philly kept winning.
    Oh, well I did not have the context and I dont remember the convo.

Oh damn, now the Mavs actually did lose the series. Sorry, Mr.B!

Dang.. I wanted the mavs to win

Yea, they honestly just got beat by a better team. I think the Mavs are going to look a lot different next season than they do right now. Luka needs help and KP isnít it.

Yea, they honestly just got beat by a better team. I think the Mavs are going to look a lot different next season than they do right now. Luka needs help and KP isnít it.

The important thing is that they have one hell of a player to build around.

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    The important thing is that they have one hell of a player to build around.
    Heís about to get PAID too. By making 1st team All NBA heís eligible for the supermax this off season, which he is expected to sign. $200M+ for 5 years. It would kick in after the 2022 season.

Trade Luka for Ben. BOOM.