Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 125 of 157 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 2354
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Cowboys fans,
    You're welcome in advance as our token of appreciation for letting us have Smith, we will give you a nice thank you week 18 . Enjoy and do with it as you feel
    The third round pick was thanks enough. Happy to help the eagles get a guy who could be a bust due to size. But even if he turns out to be great we were going to face him twice a year anyway had the giants drafted him.
    So itís all good for Dallas. No regrets.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    7 is the quintessential QB number IMO.
    Bro.. Ok, I know youíre a cowboys fan but imma go on a tiny rant about eagles QBs for a second.. I loved Mcnabb, I loved peak foles, I loved peak wentz, I loved seeing old Randall videos (wish I saw more of him) but the most fun Iíve had watching an eagles QB was watching Michael Vick in like Ď10 or Ď11. Man he was so much fun to watch.. I loved his jersey too, I thought it looked sick. I agree #7 is a nice number.

I guess it also has to do with how much I like a QB..lol.. I might eventually learn to like hurts #1 but as of right now Iím not a huge fan of it.. Iíll kinda be annoyed if he does the cam Newton Superman celebrations. I know he did that in college.

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    The third round pick was thanks enough. Happy to help the eagles get a guy who could be a bust due to size. But even if he turns out to be great we were going to face him twice a year anyway had the giants drafted him.
    When that trade happened I immediately thought it was a good deal for Dallas. Luckily Dallas used the pick on a guy that not too many people have given a good draft grade on, sounds like a lot of people mighta thought that was a reach.

2021 NFCE Offseason thread

https://twitter.com/phleaglesnation/...569208833?s=21

Attention! New CDC Guidelines for this epidemic!

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Bro.. Ok, I know youíre a cowboys fan but imma go on a tiny rant about eagles QBs for a second.. I loved Mcnabb, I loved peak foles, I loved peak wentz, I loved seeing old Randall videos (wish I saw more of him) but the most fun Iíve had watching an eagles QB was watching Michael Vick in like Ď10 or Ď11. Man he was so much fun to watch.. I loved his jersey too, I thought it looked sick. I agree #7 is a nice number.

I guess it also has to do with how much I like a QB..lol.. I might eventually learn to like hurts #1 but as of right now Iím not a huge fan of it.. Iíll kinda be annoyed if he does the cam Newton Superman celebrations. I know he did that in college.
    Vick was awesome. I even liked him when he was on the Eagles lol.

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    When that trade happened I immediately thought it was a good deal for Dallas. Luckily Dallas used the pick on a guy that not too many people have given a good draft grade on, sounds like a lot of people mighta thought that was a reach.
    Nahshon Wright was the pick right? With one of those three 3rd round picks I wanted the Cowboys to draft Jabril Cox. They got him in the 4th. For me that makes up for the reach on Wright. He fits the mold that Quinn likes so hopefully he can turn in to something. He did it with Sherman who was drafted in the 6th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 is the best QB number -- how is this even a debate? Randall Cunningham wore it and lesser QBs like Rodgers and Brady, too.

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    If you think Smiths size is an issue just wait until next years draft where there's potentially another Smith but I think shorter.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

If you think Smiths size is an issue just wait until next years draft where there's potentially another Smith but I think shorter.
    I donít think itís a issue I think he will turn out to be a player . I just think for the team to have 2 small guys as WR 1 and 2 could be a disadvantage. If they could find a bigger outside guy and put Raegor in the slot then that offense would be a lot better then people think .

The Eagles in general could be better then most people think if JH is their guy . Strong lines on both sides of the ball , strong running game . Strong TE . Possibly a improved group of WR . Secondary could be improved as well . Having a guy like Slay already in place helps that process . Linebackers are the weakest unit I think . Maybe they bring Hix back ? But if JH is who they hope he is I donít see many other reasons to count Philly out this season . Not more then any of the other teams in the division anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Nahshon Wright was the pick right? With one of those three 3rd round picks I wanted the Cowboys to draft Jabril Cox. They got him in the 4th. For me that makes up for the reach on Wright. He fits the mold that Quinn likes so hopefully he can turn in to something. He did it with Sherman who was drafted in the 6th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Do you watch last chance U ? Wright played for that program . Pretty interesting story .

https://www.si.com/nfl/draft/news/in...nahshon-wright

This article is claiming Wright was the drafts best kept secret . But how often do these type of draft picks really work out . I think he has 18 starts at CB . This was all Quinn apparently. This kid sounds similar to the LVE pick . Not a lot of experience but all the physical tools .

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    I donít think itís a issue I think he will turn out to be a player . I just think for the team to have 2 small guys as WR 1 and 2 could be a disadvantage. If they could find a bigger outside guy and put Raegor in the slot then that offense would be a lot better then people think .

The Eagles in general could be better then most people think if JH is their guy . Strong lines on both sides of the ball , strong running game . Strong TE . Possibly a improved group of WR . Secondary could be improved as well . Having a guy like Slay already in place helps that process . Linebackers are the weakest unit I think . Maybe they bring Hix back ? But if JH is who they hope he is I donít see many other reasons to count Philly out this season . Not more then any of the other teams in the division anyway.
    People think jamar chase is a good size. Him and reagor are identical in size

5-11 200lbs isnít small

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    12 is the best QB number -- how is this even a debate? Randall Cunningham wore it and lesser QBs like Rodgers and Brady, too.
    Nope, it's 7 all the way. This doesn't come from a Cowboy wearing the number either, it's just a feeling I have lol. Maybe it's from John Elway.

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    People think jamar chase is a good size. Him and reagor are identical in size

5-11 200lbs isnít small
    My problem with Reagor isn't his size, it's that I don't think he will be a really good WR. It's not his fault, but the Eagles taking him over Jefferson will always hang over him.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Do you watch last chance U ? Wright played for that program . Pretty interesting story .

https://www.si.com/nfl/draft/news/in...nahshon-wright
    It was pretty cool. Iím down to the last season.