Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 136
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    117,602
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfishguy85 View Post
    Why the hell did we kick a field goal there?
    no idea... our defense is trash and the team honestly thought they would get a stop

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    900
    I ****ing hate kevin king

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    9,361
    that is complete and utter ********, they have no called that the whole game and now they decided to call that? Horseshit, talk about the league wanting Brady to be in the Super Bowl

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    117,602
    **** kevin king... **** this defense and **** the refs

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    307
    Let them play the whole game and now they call that ****. Wow. Pack your bags King. Bye

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    307
    No one can tell me that this league didn’t want Brady in the Super Bowl.

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    900
    Heads need to roll.

    Let king and Jones walk.

    Pettine def needs to be fired.

    I’d even say lefleur. That blown 2pt conversion and then opting for a field goal were just beyond stupid.

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    30,672
    Garbage. Finally get a home game and they choke it away.

    This team needs some much needed talent on both sides of the ball this offseason. Rodgers might want to think about taking a pay cut if he wants better players on his team

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    900
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese12 View Post
    Garbage. Finally get a home game and they choke it away.

    This team needs some much needed talent on both sides of the ball this offseason. Rodgers might want to think about taking a pay cut if he wants better players on his team
    If I was Rodgers I’d demand a trade. Entire team **** the bed, really. Receivers dropping balls, OL had him running for his life, fumbles, defense blows. And even with all that he balled out and could have won it, but the coach decides to kick a field goal. I wouldn’t play another down for lefleur.

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    29,655
    Terrible PI call. Brady is a lucky *****

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  11. #101
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    964
    The NFL should be embarassed with such a one sided called or not called game

  12. #102
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    30,672
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Terrible PI call. Brady is a lucky *****

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    They held our receivers all game and no flags but decided to throw one on the most crucial part of the game when the ball wasn’t even really that catchable

  13. #103
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    29,655
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese12 View Post
    They held our receivers all game and no flags but decided to throw one on the most crucial part of the game when the ball wasn’t even really that catchable
    Agreed. Bad call.


    Also, wtf LaFleur you have to go for it there. Expecting the defense to stop Brady from getting a first down or two? (Pretty much did though )

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  14. 01-24-2021, 07:38 PM
    Reason
    Trolling/Responses to a deleted post

  15. 01-24-2021, 08:01 PM
    Reason
    Trolling/Responses to a deleted post

  16. 01-24-2021, 08:50 PM
    Reason
    Trolling/Responses to a deleted post

  17. #104
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    9,361
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Agreed. Bad call.


    Also, wtf LaFleur you have to go for it there. Expecting the defense to stop Brady from getting a first down or two? (Pretty much did though )

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    he said in his presser that this was one of his worst called games. I'm assuming he saw how the defense was getting to Brady and was just trying to get some guaranteed points and have a chance for the win.

  18. #105
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    615
    Worst officiated game since the Saints/Rams NFC conference championship, the NFL should be ashamed as should Kevin King.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •