Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 61 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    The news about Biden and White House supporting waiving patent waivers on the COVID drugs makes me weary about OCGN at the moment. Since there's no IP protection so people will be using Pfizer, Moderna, and JNJ formula to help combat COVID-19 worldwide which can hurt OCGN
    Maybe that why it went down today.

Iíll see how it continues during the week and if it keeps going down Iíll just might sell and take the minimal gains.

Wow, was today a bad day. Not sure whatís going to happen now with what biden is trying to do

I donít think the waiver is going to happen. It appears to be political posturing and nothing more. Even fauci says itís a bad idea

I feel like it isn't a bad idea in the "Humanitarian" side tho. Like why should they profit from the IP instead of allowing people to mass produce and help conquer this illness? Though I guess the argument on other hand is... what if others have idea and try to "cheapen" it and then it leads to more issues

capitalism sucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Ahhh that makes sense.

I tried selling just to see what the average cost was and it was still showing me $100+

I might just jump ship when it hits 150...this is just a gambling play I used to make a bit of money lol.

Turned 2200 into 6000 so Iím not complaining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You still gambling? Cause ETC went above $150

Think I will sell my ocugen at a minimal profit, donít want to end up being in the red like I did with cciv and Iíll probably buy more crypto with it.

Doge at 70 cents

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Doge at 70 cents
    There is a lot of talk of this being a big weekend for DOGE because of Musk being on SNL. I bought in even if its just a meme. Probably should have bought more but bought like a 1000 shares when it was 50 cents. I wish i had put more money in Ethereum though. Made 6 grand on the shares i bought. Helps when it jumps 2200 bucks in like 3 months.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    There is a lot of talk of this being a big weekend for DOGE because of Musk being on SNL. I bought in even if its just a meme. Probably should have bought more but bought like a 1000 shares when it was 50 cents. I wish i had put more money in Ethereum though. Made 6 grand on the shares i bought. Helps when it jumps 2200 bucks in like 3 months.
    I'm in on DOGE 500 shares at .11 average, wish I had more (as always) but just can't afford it on the income of a jobless student [emoji23]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I have made about 20k on Eather now since I have a total of 10 at around 1500.

I am hoping it hits 10k this year.

Doge I used to buy and sell and then buy and sell and buy and sell.

I have about 5000 at 22 cents. Waiting for it to hit 4 bucks and sell. That would give me around 10k on them, but then again I might just keep it and see how high it goes.

I am just moving a lot of my stock money to crypto while the iron is hot.

Sold half of my Tesla and a lot of others I had and just spreading 1 k here and there in different crypto. So far I have gains in all of them though not a lot.

Glad you guys are having success! Iím just holding a bag trying to ignore the market until Iím out lol

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Glad you guys are having success! Iím just holding a bag trying to ignore the market until Iím out lol
    My mom was a stockbroker for 25 years so that helped but even she didn't know about cryptocurrency until i brought it up to her about 6 months ago. That said, I've taken a bath on a few stocks so its not all sunshine and rainbows. You're young and that's part of investing. Just keep your money in the market.

The crypto bubble will burst too but going to ride it as long as I can I guess.

Idk what happened on SNL but doge just spiked 8 cents

...and now it's all over the place, no clue what's going on

Page 61 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast