Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 54 of 73 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    I bought in at $0.30 and $0.40... maybe I should listen to meme more

I have read some places they expect DOGE to hit $1 by December. It may be wishful thinking, but right now the shares I bought in February are going for a ride.

Lmao I shouldíve held at like 6Ę a share.

Ether classic is going stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

Quote Originally Posted by wdwyer View Post
    I have read some places they expect DOGE to hit $1 by December. It may be wishful thinking, but right now the shares I bought in February are going for a ride.
    December? It may hit that by next month.

It may hit it in 4/20

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Tanked last night, but that's crypto for ya. I fully expect this sucker to break .50 in the coming days or weeks.

Yeah it is consolidating for people to buy more. I would but want to wait till pay day

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGamer81 View Post
    Tanked last night, but that's crypto for ya. I fully expect this sucker to break .50 in the coming days or weeks.
    The way is going Iíll probably agree with you.

Most cryptos sky rocket and then crash a bit and it stays stagnant for a bit and then up up up. The minute it passed 10 cents I became more of a believer in it, before I would buy and sell, buy and sell.

Crypto market tanking. Wish I had more leftover cash

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    The way is going Iíll probably agree with you.

Most cryptos sky rocket and then crash a bit and it stays stagnant for a bit and then up up up. The minute it passed 10 cents I became more of a believer in it, before I would buy and sell, buy and sell.
    Yup. And now people are bailing on crypto because some Bitcoin longs cashed out. But this happens all the time, and it always comes back. You just gotta have strong hands, as they say.

I've got a tax adjustment heading my way next month thanks to Biden's unemployment tax forgiveness, and I think I'm putting it into DOGE. It's free money and I genuinely believe the coin has legs. And yeah, experts call it a bubble, and maybe it is, but there's gonna be a ton of money made before it bursts, and I'm going to maximize my exposure.

And anyway this can become self-fulfilling. GameStop is a dying company that should be dead within the decade. But because its stock jumped 6000% on a short squeeze, it suddenly has a bunch of money to play with and maybe make some changes that could prolong its existence.

If Doge has enough believers, it could absolutely become the next Bitcoin. That is unlikely, but there's been a lot of talk about it being impossible, and that's just not true. Supply and demand will always win.

Many people sell crypto when it spikes up and thatís why then it takes a dip a bit and the pattern continues.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Many people sell crypto when it spikes up and thatís why then it takes a dip a bit and the pattern continues.
    And the fact that there is no "market" and it goes 24/7 makes it an even wilder ride.

Finally opened up coincase yesterday and realized you canít even buy DOGE lmao. Might just use my robinhood account lol

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Finally opened up coincase yesterday and realized you canít even buy DOGE lmao. Might just use my robinhood account lol
    That what I do.

Page 54 of 73 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast