Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 646545556
Results 826 to 834 of 834
  1. #826
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,821
    You guys may want to check out ocugen. Itís about to make a run. Their covid vaccine supplier just got phase 3 results. I can see this running up more than just a few bucks. Have a great day guys

  2. #827
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    32,882
    I should probably DCA down on my Ocugen as it is so high

  3. #828
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    105,730
    Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    You guys may want to check out ocugen. Itís about to make a run. Their covid vaccine supplier just got phase 3 results. I can see this running up more than just a few bucks. Have a great day guys
    I had made good money on it and held and went under, still holding so yeah I am hoping it makes a run.

  4. #829
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,821
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    I had made good money on it and held and went under, still holding so yeah I am hoping it makes a run.

    Theyíve filed for EUA. They released efficacy results yesterday. And thereís a great article on motley fool that supports a huge run coming. I wish i new how to post it. Sorry

  5. #830
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    105,730
    Ether blowing up while Doge has taken a hit.

  6. #831
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    105,730
    Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    Theyíve filed for EUA. They released efficacy results yesterday. And thereís a great article on motley fool that supports a huge run coming. I wish i new how to post it. Sorry
    Copy and paste.

  7. #832
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn New York
    Posts
    22,583
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Ether blowing up while Doge has taken a hit.
    Decided to finally get into ether. Iím hoping to buy a full token by next month. Going little by little until then.

    Iíve been gambling a little much recently. Iím putting my money in ether, chainlink and cardano cause thatís what I feel comfortable with.

    Polygon is something Iím keeping my eye on, though.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

  8. #833
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    105,730
    But Eather usually early in mornings because for some reason it always dips at night it seems.

  9. #834
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,821
    Has any1 looked at ocugen lately. Wooo

Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 646545556

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •