Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 43 of 51 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    CCIV down to 26 bucks ouch.
    Everyone is down. I can't believe the treasury yield being up is causing all this.

The treasury yields have two things that occur. One, it means that we probably get higher APY on the high yield saving accounts in the near future which will cause people to take less risks on the stock market if the saving accounts can give 2-3%... And two it makes it harder for companies to make profit as they now have to pay higher interest on their loans

Hope u guys are right about cciv long term. I'm new to stocks and got in late to cciv. Got a total of 100 shares, avg cost $38

I would think Lucid makes a name for itself in the not-so-distant future, but you never know... [emoji1695]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    Hope u guys are right about cciv long term. I'm new to stocks and got in late to cciv. Got a total of 100 shares, avg cost $38
    Ouch thatís bad right now.

I have 100 shares at 30 bucks now.

I hope it bounces back too.

Ethereum under 1500...gonna be interesting where that goes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

This is a bit of a market correction. Like with CCIV, all stocks need to drop and fill the gaps. Sucks when the whole market does it at once. Expect this to happen a few more days maybe longer. You donít lose money until you sell

Thereís another gap lower it may fill before it starts itís up trend. Though Iím not sure it drops below 25. Which it would have to do to fill that lower gap

Lucky for us. My average went up a little. Iím at 4.80 and 2020 shares

Quote Originally Posted by Harry777 View Post
    Is now a good time to get into OCGN? Rebound soon?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

It depends on what you believe. There should be at least 2 more catalysts to get this moving. Phase 3 results and FDA emergency approval. If you believe these 2 things are going to happen then yes now is the time to buy.

My opinion is yes these 2 things will happen. Iím expecting big jumps

Quote Originally Posted by Satiamu View Post
    I had a terrible experience regarding stocks. I invested 5000$ in GameStop when it cost 350$ per unity. I was in a big depression regarding this situation. I believed in some "pro traders" that the GameStop Stock will cost around 1000$ in a month.

Iím really sorry that happened to you. Over the course of the last year Iíve taken some lumps, thatís for sure. Iím trying to use them as teaching tools. So far, have gotten better and I believe, if you stick to it, you will too. Good luck

I had a terrible experience regarding stocks. I invested 5000$ in GameStop when it cost 350$ per unity. I was in a big depression regarding this situation. I believed in some "pro traders" that the GameStop Stock will cost around 1000$ in a month.
    I would be hesitant to take advice from those "pro traders" again in the future if I were you. I don't know of any legitimate investor who thought that gamestop's actual value was anywhere over 30 bucks a share, let alone $1000. Just be careful who you listen to.

Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    It depends on what you believe. There should be at least 2 more catalysts to get this moving. Phase 3 results and FDA emergency approval. If you believe these 2 things are going to happen then yes now is the time to buy.

My opinion is yes these 2 things will happen. Iím expecting big jumps
    Agreed. One of my saltiest plays because I was in at $2.42 and sold because I was getting annoyed.... but have since jumped back in at $11

That sucks man, it was headed there but even I decided to no invest in it when it was over 200. Just too much of a risk at that price.

Yeah I would be more cautious if pro traders tell you to jump in a stock that's up 3000% in a month with no actual news of their product and moreso news on something else.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Page 43 of 51 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast