Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 66 of 73 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast
    Cardano had gone all the way up to 2.50 today.

Here comes the bearish run on crypto. Still going to hold on but Ethereum, Bitcoin, all taking a ****. Probably time to buy more alt coin.

Musk hinted Tesla sold its Bitcoin.

Also all the articles and things coming out how mining crypto is bad for the environment.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Musk hinted Tesla sold its Bitcoin.

Also all the articles and things coming out how mining crypto is bad for the environment.
    Its a shame the market ***** the bed when Musk breathes the wrong way. Its market manipulation at its worst.

Now is a time to buy into bitcoin, ethereum, etc if you haven't already. Maybe wait another week where the price bottoms out a bit because it will definitely bounce back. It sucks for the people who already bought unless you were in it early like you were.

I think that's where all the shifting to alt coins is coming from. MATIC, COTI, ADA, etc. More green to mine.
    Last edited by metswon69; 05-16-2021 at 09:00 PM.

Iíll put more money into Ether as thatís what I have been doing.

That and ADA.

Musk is manipulating the market for personal gain. He propped up Bitcoin after getting in and now decided to tank it after getting out.

You can bet your last dollar heís buying up BTC right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't worry. He's got this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Iíve lost quite a bit of money this past week, Iím essentially starting over.

You live and you learn, I could use a better income, though. Any job that can give me close to $700-800 a week would be ideal but even thatís tough in this market. Currently coasting on unemployment but $400 a week really isnít ****. Stimuluses - when they finally hit, and taxes made all the difference for me.

Currently as a cross roads in terms of finding an actual career but college is going to take too long and Iím looking for an alternative...willing to do anything as this point....ANYTHING.

In all seriousness, since this is a money thread, if anybody can help me brainstorm an idea to find good work - Iíll pay for licensure and take short term courses but I canít do another couple years of schooling right now. I know people who have paid money for courses and ended up with coding or quality assurance jobs, also considering real estate. Sort of confused and conflicted with all of this **** but Iíve coasted long enough and I need to start thinking about these things much harder. Thanks in advance I guess lmao

Not sure if you're on Long Island or not, but if you are, check out Nassau County or Suffolk County (depending on which one you are in) for civil service exams. At the very least, take a test you have experience in and get your name on a list for a potential job. Better than nothing.

Also someone mentioned computer programming. You could try that too. Mobile app programming is hot, especially with SaaS products.

Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    Musk is manipulating the market for personal gain. He propped up Bitcoin after getting in and now decided to tank it after getting out.

I am actually curious if he is buying up BTC right now. He also seems like the type of person who gets nasty vendettas. He tanked the Bitcoin market because he got upset with people who questioned him and said he didn't understand finances at all... That's where the entire talk of Tesla selling all of their bitcoin came from.

Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post

No vitriol for the hedge funds who manipulate markets every other day of the year? We're gonna be mad at a celebrity because people listen to him? Jim Cramer manipulates markets every day on his show.

Matic is now top 15 coin

Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    Matic is now top 15 coin
    YESSIR I CALLED IT!

Iím excited. This is the next big project that I actually believe in, Iím hoping for chainlink level bull runs going forward.

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

Bought at like $2 this morning and it shortly jumped up to 2.40. Love to see it.

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

Yeah I am super excited about Matic too. At least for short term until Ethereum 2.0 comes out. But it is starting to focus on other projects too so it will still be alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Bought at like $2 this morning and it shortly jumped up to 2.40. Love to see it.

I sold too low at around 1.80. Iíll buy back in on the dip.

Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    Yeah I am super excited about Matic too. At least for short term until Ethereum 2.0 comes out. But it is starting to focus on other projects too so it will still be alive.
    Lots of shipping companies in Africa are utilIzing matic and cardano...although I admit I donít know the specifics.

Iím expecting both of them to continue jumping come July.

Page 66 of 73 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast