Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2868767778
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1170
    Glad I got out of crypto.

All of these governments and big money getting involved is just transitioning it into a Wild West sorts of things, similar to if banks didn’t have any regulation.

Definitely do not believe in this for the long term, I think it’ll only get worse the more popular crypto gets and that the little guy will get ****ed over as a result.

I’m just gonna jump on bull runs and try to make 20-30% that way, pull out, rinse and repeat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

I sell some but for most of the bigger ones (ADA/ETH/BTC) I just buy when it is low and hold. I don't know if this is for sure the future, but I also think it will not just go away

Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    I sell some but for most of the bigger ones (ADA/ETH/BTC) I just buy when it is low and hold. I don't know if this is for sure the future, but I also think it will not just go away
    That's how I feel about it. I think riding bull runs is probably not a bad strategy with crypto, as long as you can get in early, but I'm definitely not selling my nut. I'm holding it until it either makes me rich or I die waiting for it to make me rich. It's not going away.

Also, me and my wifey are going to invest 5% of our monthly income, starting with our next pay period. I know there's no sure bet, but do you guys have thoughts about building a good portfolio? I've got my toes in a couple of ETFs, because I had always heard those or mutual funds were smart and safe. I'm assuming I should also mix in some individual stocks, though.
    Last edited by JoeGamer81; 09-25-2021 at 11:11 AM.

Always buy the dip. Most of the trending downward was rumblings from China between the Evergrande situation (which the Chinese government intervened on) and China banning BTC for the 50th time. Its a shame I don't have more starting capital. I would buy a lot more ADA, MATIC, AVAX, LINK, SOL, etc. ETH seems like the safest investment right now even with its recent pullback.
    Last edited by metswon69; 09-25-2021 at 12:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGamer81 View Post
    That's how I feel about it. I think riding bull runs is probably not a bad strategy with crypto, as long as you can get in early, but I'm definitely not selling my nut. I'm holding it until it either makes me rich or I die waiting for it to make me rich. It's not going away.

Also, me and my wifey are going to invest 5% of our monthly income, starting with our next pay period. I know there's no sure bet, but do you guys have thoughts about building a good portfolio? I've got my toes in a couple of ETFs, because I had always heard those or mutual funds were smart and safe. I'm assuming I should also mix in some individual stocks, though.
    If there's individual stocks you believe heavily in then definitely. Index funds and mutual funds help you do that for a large variety anyways

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Kind of funny with all of the talk about cronyism and nepotism, a woman I know who really likes me has offered me a job being a para for special needs kids. 500 applicants and she said she can get me to the top of the list if I really want.

Maybe nepotism isn’t so bad after all

Thought you guys would get a laugh, considering all of the debates we’ve had recently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Congrats! Do you one day wanna go into special Ed?

Congrats! Do you one day wanna go into special Ed?

More so school counseling…I wouldn’t be against teaching general ed in particular. Wouldn’t be against teaching special ed but I think it’s an entirely different ball game.

Getting into the DOE is the first thing, though. I’ve always wanted to be a part of the school systems in some capacity.

That's awesome! I was a charter school teacher for 4 years

Bitcoin and Ethereum are going to blow part their previous all time highs this week.

BTC and ETH are killing it with that BTC ETF release

mac do you know what happened with OCGN today? Rose premarket to almost $13 and then tanked back down to $9

mac do you know what happened with OCGN today? Rose premarket to almost $13 and then tanked back down to $9
    Delay by WHO until 11/3. Apparently they need clarification on something. I’m still holding my 5k shares and now 90 calls

Did anyone invest in Shiba Inu btw lol? I threw like 100 bucks in like 3 weeks ago and its risen like 400%. I am afraid to cash out but in the same vein its a meme coin that when the bottom falls out is going to fall out hard. I'll just take like 2 grand in profit and see what happens to the rest.

I hadn't but prob should've. Now it is too high (imho) to go back

Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2868767778