Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Hes just saying things will stabilize. Right now Jokic is the best player in the game statistically and threatening all-time marks, you think he'll keep that up?
    I think Jokic will be among the top players at the end of the year and he will still be putting up monster numbers. Dude is legit.

Kinda funny....Zach Lavine is putting up almost identical numbers in the last 10 games.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I think Jokic will be among the top players at the end of the year and he will still be putting up monster numbers. Dude is legit.
    Im 100% certain he will decline statistically. Are you?

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Basketball-reference has him at 4th behind Jokic, Bron, AD. Just over Embiid and Luka.
    That’s sounds about right but all of those guys are in the mix together and have a legit shot at winning the MVP. The order is arguable though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Nikola Jokic is not coming off a torn Achilles missing 1 1/2 yrs
    That doesn’t mean anything when it comes to the MVP. Now it might win KD Comeback Player of the Year but not guarantee him MVP.

Right now, only Jokic could really be said to be above him. Very early, but there’s no reason to think he”ll drop all that much with both Harden and Kyrie. He’s still the best shooter of the three, and he will be more open than ever. Until they address their weaknesses on defense, the team is going to win with scoring.

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    Yes. I'll be the first to admit I did not think he would be playing this well. He looks just as good as ever. I'm impressed and the Nets at 100% are the best team in the East.
    100%? The Heat can beat them once Butler starts playing regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by ohreally View Post
    Right now, only Jokic could really be said to be above him. Very early, but there’s no reason to think he”ll drop all that much with both Harden and Kyrie. He’s still the best shooter of the three, and he will be more open than ever. Until they address their weaknesses on defense, the team is going to win with scoring.
    Jokic can play defense if he wasn't built like slow poke Big Country.

I think a lot of you fail to realize that KD looks like the best player in the world. I guess the MVP convo is a debate, but dude looks like KD of late OKC / GSW

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    I think a lot of you fail to realize that KD looks like the best player in the world. I guess the MVP convo is a debate, but dude looks like KD of late OKC / GSW
    No ****. He’s really good

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    No ****. He’s really good

You're being less descriptive than he was. No **** he's really good.

Quote Originally Posted by cattusmaru View Post
    100%? The Heat can beat them once Butler starts playing regularly.
    Only team in the East with a punchers chance and it's strictly because how proficient they are on defense, with that matchup zone.

Every other team in the East, if the Nets are healthy, and that's a big if. Can not beat the Nets in a 7 game series.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Only team in the East with a punchers chance and it's strictly because how proficient they are on defense, with that matchup zone.

Every other team in the East, if the Nets are healthy, and that's a big if. Can not beat the Nets in a 7 game series.
    I would put the caveat of "if unchanged". If Boston can pull a trade for Myles Turner (save your "we don't need a big" takes C's) they can make things really uncomfortable for Brooklyn. If Philly can pull a trade for a wing that can play on ball in the half court they got the size, length, and defense capability to make Brooklyn uncomfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I would put the caveat of "if unchanged". If Boston can pull a trade for Myles Turner (save your "we don't need a big" takes C's) they can make things really uncomfortable for Brooklyn. If Philly can pull a trade for a wing that can play on ball in the half court they got the size, length, and defense capability to make Brooklyn uncomfortable.
    Yeah, I agree, that's fair. Still got the trade deadline and the buyout deadline, for teams to add pieces. But it goes both ways, Nets have 3 open roster spots and the possibility of a 4th, if they waive TLC's non-guaranteed contract.

A team can upgrade quite a bit with 4 open roster spots.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Yeah, I agree, that's fair. Still got the trade deadline and the buyout deadline, for teams to add pieces. But it goes both ways, Nets have 3 open roster spots and the possibility of a 4th, if they waive TLC's non-guaranteed contract.

A team can upgrade quite a bit with 4 open roster spots.
    Only so much though. They aren't going to trade into it. Of course the buy-out market isn't coming to fruition yet but who's likely to be out there that will make an impact like that?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast