Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

GT14 Most Illuminated Knicks (5-8) @ Boston Celtics (8-3): 5 game loss vs 5 game wins

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    Your BBall IQ card should be revoked after a comment like that. So, one of our most lethal shooters has the most value when he was the ball in his hands running the offense??? Aiyaiyai Maybe for a team w/o a pg but once we have a PG..trust me. The lethal shooter will report to the wing immediately.
    Ok once we have Steve Nash.... oh wait hes a great shooter. Once we have John Stockton. Sorry not him either. Once we have Mark Price. Damn it. Ok once we have Isiah Thomas. ****! CP3. Nope. Ok once we have Magic the lethal shooter will be moved right to the wing [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Your BBall IQ card should be revoked after a comment like that. So, one of our most lethal shooters has the most value when he was the ball in his hands running the offense??? Aiyaiyai Maybe for a team w/o a pg but once we have a PG..trust me. The lethal shooter will report to the wing immediately.
    the revoking isn't my direction my friend, why can't you be civil and just post your opinion, you seem to be on the attack this year against anyone including Thibs who just won't agree with you?

Sorry but with your logic Lillard should be off the ball, he may just be one of the most lethal shooters around, Curry, maybe he should be off the ball with your logic.

I'm not sure what you're watching besides and this is a maybe Knox, but this kid cannot be contained in the pick and roll, he's lethal right now, enjoy the game, but try and reserve your opinions and not belittle others. Seriously there is no need, you have your opinion, others have theirs, I'm enjoying him with the ball, you can get mad if you want, no way to watch games. He's now played all of 10 games, you gave Knox 4 years, how about you try a little harder with IQ, that is just a suggestion, nothing else, all in good posting,

enjoy Biv

Yes, he has versatility and COULD do a bunch of things but his strength is NOT on ball.
    He's kinda proving otherwise though. Also, you are describing how most felt and still feel about Haliburton. He isn't thriving right now being the guy on the ball. He's playing next to Fox and has played 88% of his minutes at SG or SF.

You really don't have an argument for Haliburton being a PG and IQ not being one right now. One is playing the position and playing it effectively, while the other isn't playing it at all. One was a PG his whole life until college and only moved off the ball because the team brought in several PGs. See John Wall and Eric Bledsoe having to play together and Jrue Holiday, Russell Westbrook and Darren Collison having to play together...it happens. Meanwhile Haliburton played the PG position one year in his entire life. He was a SG before last year.

In short, everything you seem to be highlighting about IQ, applies to Haliburton even more. I also think that your view of a PG is outdated.
    Last edited by smood999; 01-18-2021 at 01:33 PM.

Ha...Quickley has been moved off ball his entire career because that's where he's better and more dangerous. He's a finisher, not a facilitator. Knicks still need a PG as as soon as they find one, Quick will immediately be pulled off ball. Heard it here first. The best coaches in Quickleys career took him OFF BALL. Guess we're all crazy..lol
    You should see some of the passes and reads Quickley made yesterday. He looked like as much of a PG as Hali, if not more so. He got anywhere on the court whenever he wanted.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516