Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Obi is 22 so he should be an All-Star already.
    His birthday is in March! Time is running out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Obi shooting 40% from 3.

Not bad for someone who canít shoot.
    On like 8 3s lmao
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    RJ with 7-8 from the ft line, he is getting really impressive, didn't think he'd have this kind of turn around so quickly
    You really love to see it. I hope he can continue to draw contact because thatís his key to becoming an efficient scorer. Thatís what Jimmy does all day long. I think he has a long way to go selling contact, but Iím encouraged.

Who is the second best offensive player on the team?

Barrett, Burks, or Quickley?

Gotta give obi time to adjust but not really too impressed but he did play well today. Gotta create offense for him but inside he could be pretty strong. His shot is so weird but I canít argue with results. Iím really interested to see what the rotation is with burks back
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

GT14 Most Illuminated Knicks (5-8) @ Boston Celtics (8-3): 5 game loss vs 5 game wins

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    his birthday is in march! Time is running out

sent from my iphone using tapatalk

Biggest difference between Obi and Amare is that Obi can shoot 3s. Heís also a much better passer. Amare had more size/athleticism and was a more dominant NBA ready scorer. So far I like Obiís defense much more. Heís not low-IQ like Amare.
    I agree. I do think Amare would be shooting and hitting 3s if he was drafted in 2020 instead of 2002.

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    On like 8 3s lmao
    5/12 = 41.7% actually

Who is the second best offensive player on the team?

Barrett, Burks, or Quickley?

Probably Burks based on track record, but easily be Quickley.

Why do people keep knocking Obiís age and thinking it makes them look smart ? He is years away from reaching his prime. We drafted Frank at 18 and lots of players were drafted at age 18 and suck.

GT14 Most Illuminated Knicks (5-8) @ Boston Celtics (8-3): 5 game loss vs 5 game wins

5/12 = 41.7% actually
    Heís shot well from deep and not hurt us on D. Iím not saying Iím impressed but he done well in areas people thought he wouldnít. Iím disappointed so far in his ability to bully smaller players, his ball handling/shot creation, and ability to impact the game offensively. The jury if definitely still out on him. I think Quickley will be an impact player and Obi will be a decent role player at worst. I think it looks like a nice draft

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Why do people keep knocking Obiís age and thinking it makes them look smart ? He is years away from reaching his prime. We drafted Frank at 18 and lots of players were drafted at age 18 and suck.
    I was being sarcastic. I totally agree

Heís shot well from deep and not hurt us on D. Iím not saying Iím impressed but he done well in areas people thought he wouldnít. Iím disappointed so far in his ability to bully smaller players, his ball handling/shot creation, and ability to impact the game offensively. The jury if definitely still out on him. I think Quickley will be an impact player and Obi will be a decent role player at worst. I think it looks like a nice draft

Thatís the only thing thatís bothered me. But on the same possession where he failed to bully Pritchard, he didnít force it, passed the ball back out to Rivers who passed it to Quickley and then Obi made himself available for the easy lob finish on Pritchard who was still guarding him. He did a much better job of moving without the ball today and this was the most explosive he looked. Maybe heís finally healthy.

Iím thrilled with having Obi and Quickley.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    I think that was sarcasm? But around here Toronto is great for taking Boucher at 26 and developing him but Knicks would have I'm told stupid for taking 22 year old Bridges over Knox?

Players are all different and grow differently, Obi also took a year off in college, no one mentions that?

He actually looks like he'll be fine, being from the area in my opinion he added to much pressure on himself.

It's very important for these two kids to actually become staying pieces.

Denver wins tonight Dallas back in the lottery lol.......losing to bulls at home when Lavine and White shot a combined 1-13

Doncic 30 at half and only scored 6 more, buy a stat line of 36/16/15 isn't bad,

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast