Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 229
  1. #136
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,367
    Quote Originally Posted by AI View Post
    They could have played together. Hali has been killing it with Fox, no reason to believe he couldnít have played with IQ.
    Yeah, the only way the Hali stuff stops is if Obi shows out. Today was a good start.

  2. #137
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    72,259

    GT14 Most Illuminated Knicks (5-8) @ Boston Celtics (8-3): 5 game loss vs 5 game wins

    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    probably the best played game i've seen from us in years.

    IQ with 3 straight just STUD performances, what does he have to do to get the starting job or at least 30 minutes to run the team.
    Quickley last 3 games:

    23.0 MIN, 19.7 PTS, 2.3 REB, 5.0 AST, 1.0 TO, 1.0 STL, 0.7 BLK, 52.3 FG%, 47.1 3PT%, 83.3 FT% (only FT miss of the season)

  3. #138
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,059
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I think he is going to be our starting PG for a good while


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think you're right my friend

  4. #139
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,059
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    I canít see that trade ever happening lol. Iím shocked you arenít all about keeping Randle.

    However, if heís for real, no reason we wouldnít keep him
    I'll always be a Randle fan but I see more upside from Obi and no one is coming to the Knicks in FA so trading Julius is the only way I see us getting a player of Zach Lavine's skill set. A ball handler who is a superior athlete and shooter at only 25. The fact that he publicly calls Thibs his favorite coach leads me to believe that Thibs could take Zach to that superstar level.

    Julius is playing to his ceiling right now but it's holding back Obi's minutes and if trading him gets rid of Payton and gets Zach I'm all for it.

  5. #140
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    LI-NY
    Posts
    36,702
    RJ hitting his open 3s early just opens things up so much for this team. Great game from him taking care of business.

    Quickly looks right back on track to how he looked pre-injury. Unfortunately I donít see Thibs making a switch after we beat the Celtics by 30.

    Obi to me looks so much like Amare on offense. Heís a little doofy with the ball, not very strong at his base, he is more finisher than post player which Iím not sure is a bad thing in todayís ďmodernĒ NBA. Heís going to be a PnR and PnPop type of big. Iím pretty confident he will be a knock down shooter for a big. But heís gonna need a mate to set him up. He seems to know how to move without the ball much better than he knows how to call for the ball and get a bucket.

  6. #141
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    LI-NY
    Posts
    36,702
    I see a lot of what we saw in rookie KP with Obi. Playing too fast, rushing his shots, too weak to post up, awkward dribbling. But heís showing signs of what he could be. I do think heís gonna be a finisher though and will need a set up man to truly flourish.

  7. #142
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    12,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    I think you're right my friend
    I hope so he gives us space so RJ and Randle can operate

  8. #143
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    55,441
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    probably the best played game i've seen from us in years.

    IQ with 3 straight just STUD performances, what does he have to do to get the starting job or at least 30 minutes to run the team.
    Itís coming. Thibs played him with the staters a couple mins today. He also mentioned the injuries have prevented him from getting to look at certain combos but he expected that to open up when asked about him starting. It wonít be tomorrow but if Quickly continues to play well I think it going to be soon.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  9. #144
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    50,512
    RJ with 7-8 from the ft line, he is getting really impressive, didn't think he'd have this kind of turn around so quickly

  10. #145
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    72,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    I'll always be a Randle fan but I see more upside from Obi and no one is coming to the Knicks in FA so trading Julius is the only way I see us getting a player of Zach Lavine's skill set. A ball handler who is a superior athlete and shooter at only 25. The fact that he publicly calls Thibs his favorite coach leads me to believe that Thibs could take Zach to that superstar level.

    Julius is playing to his ceiling right now but it's holding back Obi's minutes and if trading him gets rid of Payton and gets Zach I'm all for it.
    Well I think that thereís a 0% chance your fantasy comes to fruition.

  11. #146
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    50,512
    KP having a tough time, Dallas could lose to Chicago?Doncic 30 at the half with 7 and 5, wow

  12. #147
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    35,678
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    RJ with 7-8 from the ft line, he is getting really impressive, didn't think he'd have this kind of turn around so quickly
    11 for his last 12 at the line and 4 for 8 from 3. that's why i'm not worried about him. He shows improvements.

    I mean look across at Jaylen Brown today, wasn't exactly known as a shooter coming out, but now he's damn good from there. the shooting is often the last thing to come for scorers.

  13. #148
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    72,259
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    RJ hitting his open 3s early just opens things up so much for this team. Great game from him taking care of business.

    Quickly looks right back on track to how he looked pre-injury. Unfortunately I donít see Thibs making a switch after we beat the Celtics by 30.

    Obi to me looks so much like Amare on offense. Heís a little doofy with the ball, not very strong at his base, he is more finisher than post player which Iím not sure is a bad thing in todayís ďmodernĒ NBA. Heís going to be a PnR and PnPop type of big. Iím pretty confident he will be a knock down shooter for a big. But heís gonna need a mate to set him up. He seems to know how to move without the ball much better than he knows how to call for the ball and get a bucket.
    Biggest difference between Obi and Amare is that Obi can shoot 3s. Heís also a much better passer. Amare had more size/athleticism and was a more dominant NBA ready scorer. So far I like Obiís defense much more. Heís not low-IQ like Amare.

  14. #149
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    72,259
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    I see a lot of what we saw in rookie KP with Obi. Playing too fast, rushing his shots, too weak to post up, awkward dribbling. But heís showing signs of what he could be. I do think heís gonna be a finisher though and will need a set up man to truly flourish.
    Obi is 22 so he should be an All-Star already.

  15. #150
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    12,364
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    KP having a tough time, Dallas could lose to Chicago?Doncic 30 at the half with 7 and 5, wow
    30

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •