Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    Hay sick, how/can we create a stock/adulting thread but within the Mets forum. I know we like talking Mets but I also like talking about other things. The thing with that is I only want to talk to my Mets family about stuff. Iíve known you guys for a long time. Been here since Ď05. And am comfortable talking here.
    I made one.

Thanks sick!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    I would assume people like Stuna, Harry and I are all like #6 million on the list for NYC. I wanted to wait to see if the vaccine actually worked but luckily for me, Iím able to do that by watching everyone else get it.

Iíll probably end up getting vaccinated around this time next year...just my estimate based off of how things are going now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This...lol

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    This...lol

To me, thatís a very selfish approach. Also, how long is long enough to wait? The real side effects arenít going to be known for yrs. Is your plan to wait for yrs? From what Iíve seen the ppl that had covid are having the worst of the short term side effects. I didnít have Covid and only had a sore shoulder for less than a day.

To me, thatís a very selfish approach. Also, how long is long enough to wait? The real side effects arenít going to be known for yrs. Is your plan to wait for yrs? From what Iíve seen the ppl that had covid are having the worst of the short term side effects. I didnít have Covid and only had a sore shoulder for less than a day.
    Yeah it is, but I donít usually get vaccines. The point is moot since I wonít be able to get it until next year.

I donít know man. Thereís more companies coming out with them. Hell, Johnson and Johnson has a single shot vaccine coming

I donít know man. Thereís more companies coming out with them. Hell, Johnson and Johnson has a single shot vaccine coming
    Yeah that will be the vaccine you will next flu season in all likelihood. By that time it will be approved by the FDA (if deemed effective) and that will be the more accessible one due to it being one shot and the fact that it doesn't need to be refrigerated.

Whatever the case is, I have an appointment for March 20th. Wish it was sooner.

The sooner people get vaccinated, the sooner we can go back to have some real normality again.

Bought some Bitcoins back at 7k. Gonna sit on it and see. I keep it completely separate from my portfolio.

Don't worry. He's got this.

Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    Bought some Bitcoins back at 7k. Gonna sit on it and see. I keep it completely separate from my portfolio.

Sick started a money thread for us. And I just canít mess with crypto. It fluctuates too much

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Yeah that will be the vaccine you will next flu season in all likelihood. By that time it will be approved by the FDA (if deemed effective) and that will be the more accessible one due to it being one shot and the fact that it doesn't need to be refrigerated.

Whatever the case is, I have an appointment for March 20th. Wish it was sooner.

The sooner people get vaccinated, the sooner we can go back to have some real normality again.

Ocugen is vaccinating India with covaxin as of yesterday

Ocugen is vaccinating India with covaxin as of yesterday
    I heard Devlin McGregor is making one called Provasic. Iíd be interested in how effective it is in their clinical trials.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    I heard Devlin McGregor is making one called Provasic. Iíd be interested in how effective it is in their clinical trials.
    A one armed once told me it doesnít cause liver failure.

Why would he randomly say that?

Don't worry. He's got this.

I never get the flu so I never get the shot. But I will with this because I play a lot of golf and donít wanna quarantine

Lucked out and got the first round of Moderna last Thursday in NJ - kept checking one of the sites in my county and at the end of the day some appointments came available due to no shows and I scored one 35 minutes out and was able to get it. Honestly, we have been super cautious, no dining out, no people over the house, mask up whenever we go for walks with the dog, minimal trips into an actual store so I jumped at the opportunity to get one to get out of this mode asap.
    As for the Bitcoin discussion, I really thought about going in a few years ago at 7K(was thinking of buying 3) but did the research and it is honestly just an organized pyramid scheme backed by nothing tangible. I was willing to to put some money in but the wife said no way as we are nearing retirement (next couple of years). Crazy when I looked and saw it hit $40K but sooner or later people are going to get hurt bad financially by it. If you are in, be smart and take your original investment amount off the table with the recent gains and play with house money.
    Last edited by giantsmets; 01-18-2021 at 07:06 PM.

I am now scheduled to get my first shot on Thursday morning and second shot exactly four weeks later on 2/18.

I will get the shots in NJ by my doctorís medical group.

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast