Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Always down to talk stock in off topic (probably where it belongs) as I just started a robinhood account.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    Always down to talk stock in off topic (probably where it belongs) as I just started a robinhood account.

Iíd love to start a Mets family stock sticky

I am over 65 with a compromised immune system. I will get the vaccinations as soon as I can.

Glad to see you all are planning to get vaccinated.

Itís the right call. The data is sound. Very few people would not be advised medically to not get the vaccine.

Letís end this thing and work to get our lives back. This is the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't worry. He's got this.

Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    If youíd like to talk stocks Iím down
    Iíll talk crypto...yíall, invest in chainlink.

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    Glad to see you all are planning to get vaccinated.

Itís the right call. The data is sound. Very few people would not be advised medically to not get the vaccine.

Letís end this thing and work to get our lives back. This is the way.

I would assume people like Stuna, Harry and I are all like #6 million on the list for NYC. I wanted to wait to see if the vaccine actually worked but luckily for me, Iím able to do that by watching everyone else get it.

Iíll probably end up getting vaccinated around this time next year...just my estimate based off of how things are going now.

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Iíll talk crypto...yíall, invest in chainlink.

Crypto fluctuates too much for me

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    I would assume people like Stuna, Harry and I are all like #6 million on the list for NYC. I wanted to wait to see if the vaccine actually worked but luckily for me, Iím able to do that by watching everyone else get it.

Iíll probably end up getting vaccinated around this time next year...just my estimate based off of how things are going now.

🤞🏻You get the option sooner than later. There are more vaccines coming from other companies. India,for example, just started their vaccine role out Saturday with a vaccine called covaxin and 1 other. Covaxin is currently waiting for FDA approval. It already has W.H.O approval

I don't understand crypto at all so def won't be touching that myself. Also I'm down for that topic if we are allowed to make it. Feel we have people of various age groups, careers, and points of life where it would be useful to have an "adulting" thread in this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    I don't understand crypto at all so def won't be touching that myself. Also I'm down for that topic if we are allowed to make it. Feel we have people of various age groups, careers, and points of life where it would be useful to have an "adulting" thread in this forum.

How do we make it happen?

I think a stock thread would be awesome

Vaccination or no thanks

I bought bitcoin a few years back, 2 full coins at about 15k each, just sold one when it hit 40K. I should of bought more then. I was going to wait till it hit 50k, but something told me that is was going to flatten or lose value.

I think Iíll buy about 10-15k of Ether next but am not completely sold on it.

How do we make it happen?
    Get sick or another mod to make and sticky it?

I am not opposed to it, but if you really want more people to talk about it make a thread on the general discussion forum since you will get a lot more people who may know about it and would like to chime in.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    I bought bitcoin a few years back, 2 full coins at about 15k each, just sold one when it hit 40K. I should of bought more then.

I think Iíll buy about 10-15k of Ether next but am not completely sold on it.

Hay sick, how/can we create a stock/adulting thread but within the Mets forum. I know we like talking Mets but I also like talking about other things. The thing with that is I only want to talk to my Mets family about stuff. Iíve known you guys for a long time. Been here since Ď05. And am comfortable talking here.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast