Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    I think ppl are worried about long term affects
    The mRNA technology used to make the vaccines more effective is 30 years old. Yes the vaccine is new but the methodology in developing the vaccine and more recent vaccines previous to COVID isn't new.

https://www.newsweek.com/research-co...ccines-1563875

They are talking about mRNA vaccines in the future that could prevent HIV and cancer.
    Last edited by metswon69; 01-25-2021 at 12:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    The mRNA technology used to make the vaccines more effective is 30 years old. Yes the vaccine is new but the methodology in developing the vaccine and more recent vaccines previous to COVID isn't new.

https://www.newsweek.com/research-co...ccines-1563875

They are talking about mRNA vaccines in the future that could prevent HIV and cancer.

This needs to be posted everywhere. Thank you!!!!!!!

Moderna says it may need to do a booster shot to cover at least one COVID-19 variant (Sourh Africa?) that has developed,
    Last edited by Halfmiler2; 01-27-2021 at 12:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    Has anyone here done any research into the vaccines. I mean we’re each pretty quick to say whether we’re taking it or not but no1, myself included, is backing it up with any scientific facts. I’m going to do some looking. I invite all of you to do the same
    Pretty much my POV

Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    Regardless, except for death or incapacitated illness, he gets four.
    Death or Illness, pretty much what I was referring to.

Like I said before, no amount of online research will ever give you the same depth of knowledge that the medical experts have (unless you want to start going through mountains of medical journals and papers [and even then you'd next to spend years just learning the basics and fundamentals]).

I personally don't find that I need to be an expert on the vaccine to get one myself. It's not my job or my role to know what makes it work. You're entitled to your opinion about the vaccine, but when push comes to shove, your opinion won't change the science behind the shot.

Do you think the government has some diabolical scheme? That a doctor or nurse would ever give a shot unless they were absolutely sure that you would be safe? Call me a sheep, but I don't think the government wants more people dying.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

I follow what Nancy Pelosi, Gavin Newsom and other politicians do, 'don't follow what I say, but as I do'.

Only time I wear a mask is going to the supermarket, as soon as leave the mask comes off.

My girlfriend's brother and sister in-law got it in the Dominican Republic; was given a medication that starts with the letter 'z', took it for three days, quarantined and are now back 100%. To continue, her brother in-law in New Jersey has it, taking vitamins D, K and a few others, is quariting at home and is expected to be over it by this friday.

I choose not to live in fear and control and go to the gym, walk in city parks and enjoy the fresh air.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since '87

uapeople you're gone, but never forgotten, R.I.P. - SPRING 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie6986 View Post
    I follow what Nancy Pelosi, Gavin Newsom and other politicians do, 'don't follow what I say, but as I do'.

Only time I wear a mask is going to the supermarket, as soon as leave the mask comes off.

My girlfriend's brother and sister in-law got it in the Dominican Republic; was given a medication that starts with the letter 'z', took it for three days, quarantined and are now back 100%. To continue, her brother in-law in New Jersey has it, taking vitamins D, K and a few others, is quariting at home and is expected to be over it by this friday.

I choose not to live in fear and control and go to the gym, walk in city parks and enjoy the fresh air.

When you’re driving and you come to a red light, do you stop because you’re living in fear or for some other reason?

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie6986 View Post

Yes, yes and YES!! My sentiments exactly. Zinc, Vitamin D, etc.. and nobody talks about boosting our own immune system. We're relying too much on everything else but the ability of our own body to defend itself when strengthened, as it should be. We'd rather be lazy, eat garbage, live in anxiety and rely mainly on big pharma to take care of us when need be. Btw, ivermectin is doing incredibly well in trials, but it's been largely ignored until recently because it's not the holy grail that a vaccine supposedly is.

FoC , do you hermetically seal your home and disinfect everything and wear hospital gloves too?

Mets Dieharder Since '63

Quote Originally Posted by Mannyfnz View Post
    Yes, yes and YES!! My sentiments exactly. Zinc, Vitamin D, etc.. and nobody talks about boosting our own immune system. We're relying too much on everything else but the ability of our own body to defend itself when strengthened, as it should be. We'd rather be lazy, eat garbage, live in anxiety and rely mainly on big pharma to take care of us when need be. Btw, ivermectin is doing incredibly well in trials, but it's been largely ignored until recently because it's not the holy grail that a vaccine supposedly is.
    Yup Manny! Eating healthy, no garbage food, drinking lots of water and exercising regularly are the way to live. No alcohol!

Mets Dieharder Since '63

This is all about FEAR and CONTROL!

Mets Dieharder Since '63

Have you noticed how suddenly, a week after the inauguration, Cuomo and Newsome lifted restrictions.. and Cuomo left it up to Hudson Valley school districts to now resume all "high risk" sports? Just a couple examples of the hypocrisy and how political this is. Didn't Biden say this will be a long, "dark" winter? Funny how things changed so quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Mannyfnz View Post
    Have you noticed how suddenly, a week after the inauguration, Cuomo and Newsome lifted restrictions.. and Cuomo left it up to Hudson Valley school districts to now resume all "high risk" sports? Just a couple examples of the hypocrisy and how political this is. Didn't Biden say this will be a long, "dark" winter? Funny how things changed so quickly.
    Newsom is worried about being recalled as governor but the numbers are dropping in California and New York. That has to do with us being 3 weeks separated from the last major holiday and the fact that over 1 million people have been vaccinated in both states (together). The timing isn't overly convenient.

You're going to see a spike in cases again for everyone gathering for the Super Bowl i am sure. Look, this virus doesn't discriminate. If you have gatherings, you not only expose yourself to the virus, but it daisy chains to everyone you come in contact with thereafter.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Newsom is worried about being recalled as governor but the numbers are dropping in California and New York. That has to do with us being 3 weeks separated from the last major holiday and the fact that over 1 million people have been vaccinated in both states (together). The timing isn't overly convenient.

You're going to see a spike in cases again for everyone gathering for the Super Bowl i am sure. Look, this virus doesn't discriminate. If you have gatherings, you not only expose yourself to the virus, but it daisy chains to everyone you come in contact with thereafter.
    If Newsom Lightfoot, Cuomo or any of these people in charge thought this was anywhere near as dangerous as they pretend they never would be out and about.

The fact that they are exposed as hypocrites should tell you what this is really about.

Now Fauci is saying wear 2 masks, it's becoming comical at this point.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast