Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Vaccination or no thanks

I know this has nothing to do with baseball but I wanted to ask my Mets family what they think about getting vaccinated. I started this conversation on webull last night and got some interesting responses. So, what say you and why.
    I downloaded free trading app and have been making a lot of money ever since. Everything green energy is flying

Is there really any correct answer but no? I'll definitely be getting it when I'm eligible

I'm extremely cautious when it comes to going out nowadays. I could probably count on two hands the number of times I've gone out and actually interacted with people since this all started. No sit down restaurants, no malls, no parties.

Even after I get vaccinated, I'll probably still wear a mask. People are just disgusting. I watched an old dude with a cane get out of his car (with no mask), put his run his card through the machine, then held the card in his mouth until he was done pumping gas.

So yeah, I'm sure most people would say I'm overly cautious, but is it really being over the top when it could be your life on the line? I'm only 24, there are a million things I haven't done and I'm not willing to compromise on the rest of my life. Anything I want to do right now but can because of covid will still be there when this is all over.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

IMO, there is no such thing as too cautious. Iím 46 and work at a forensic psych center. I got the 1st dose of the moderna vaccine because of where I work. Being cautious is exhausting at times but totally worth it. My wifeís best friendís mom died from covid. She got it baby sitting her grandchildren.

I'm getting it the first chance I get. Doesn't mean I trust it 100% and will go out no mask right after but gotta give myself a fighting shot to actually conquer this instead of hoping to not catch it

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

I got the Pfizer vaccine on Thursday at the Javits Center in NYC and scheduled for the second dose on Feb 4

Mom just got the Pfizer today.

I will get as ASAP when I am eligible.

I have to take another test because I work with a guy that tested positive and since we eat in the same break room I was exposed.

Yeah definitely getting it. The only way to curb these numbers and get back to normal life is to get as many people inoculated as possible. I have a couple of friends who are nurses who already got there's as well. They didn't wait.
    Last edited by metswon69; 01-16-2021 at 05:28 PM.

My sister got hers since she works at a hospital and will get the second d shot in a couple of weeks.

I hope I get the one shot.

As soon as I can I will get it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I almost never get my flu shots and never got the flu, but regardless I will get the vaccine when available.

This thread is the exact opposite, response wise, to my webull thread. Hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    Let's call it natural selection [emoji23]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    What was that thread and why webull over robinhood

Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    What was that thread and why webull over robin-hood

It was a post I made in the ocugen stock thread where I told everyone to get vaccinated just to start a conversation. It worked.

I use webull for information and trade on robinhood

If youíd like to talk stocks Iím down

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast