Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry777 View Post
    Why is it always the long and winding road with you guys? Do you seriously think the powers at be would let (eventually) the majority of the entire world receive the vaccine if there was a statistically significant chance of devastating side-effects? How long have vaccines been around? Can you even tell me how the vaccine works, or where side-effects might stem from? Yes, I know it's an mRNA vaccine, which is new. Do you think it was rushed? Do you know how hard scientists worked across the world to make this happen? Don't you think someone would've made a fuss if there was some type of danger?

Do you think people are out to get you or something? Who gives a damn if you're young and spry? It's abundantly clear that the virus doesn't. Why would you even throw the dice with your life like that? How disrespectful is that to your family, friends, loved ones, that you'd rather take the staunch anti-vax approach, rather than just getting the shot to do your duty to your loved ones and EVERYONE around you?

What are you so scared of? Do you really think you'll be one of those 15 women to have serious side-effects? Do you really think a drug like Ivermectin is safer than the vaccine? Do you really trust that YOU'RE the voice of reason on this? You think your medical opinion is more sound than the experts?

Is it because you're afraid of side-effects from the vaccine? How about side-effects from, oh, I don't know.. the incredibly deadly disease we're trying to prevent???

You know you can just admit that you're afraid of needles [emoji1787]

I don't know how you can sleep at night knowing you're putting your own ego before the health and safety of every single person you encounter.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

You all know I stand by ocugen but do you know why? Itís not just the future money. Itís because itís a more traditional vaccine that hopefully ppl will be more comfortable getting and it also appears to cover all the variants. South Africa results should be out this week. So, if youíre one of those that donít trust the new tech or how fast these vaccines were put out, wait. Thereís more vaccines coming. Just make sure you do all your homework on whatever youíre going to or not going to take. Everyone should feel comfortable with their choices. Stay safe, stay healthy and enjoy your Sunday

Harry's in here talking sense. Very disappointed in this thread otherwise.

I got my second Moderna shot on Thursday. I felt fine the next day except with some chills and aches. Couple of Tylenol and I was feeling better than I did when allergies hit.

Anybody else experience the side effect of getting a bigger dick and being better looking? Iíve been feeling that myself recently. Beware.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    I got my second Moderna shot on Thursday. I felt fine the next day except with some chills and aches. Couple of Tylenol and I was feeling better than I did when allergies hit.

Anybody else experience the side effect of getting a bigger dick and being better looking? Iíve been feeling that myself recently. Beware.

I'm already hung and handsome enough, I'm pretty sure any more would qualify as a disability.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGamer81 View Post
    I'm already hung and handsome enough, I'm pretty sure any more would qualify as a disability.
    Lmfao.

Great response.

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

In all seriousness though, I had worse side effects after my first shot. I was pleasantly surprised with how little this had affected me.

Ignore what I said earlier, I did some reflection and changed my mind and got the Pfizer shot Saturday.

No side effects other than a sore arm which was surely exasperated by lifting heavy **** afterwards.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

There's absolutely no reason why I will take the shot. Been tested, only time I wear a mask is when going to a supermarket, at the gym I lower my mask to breathe.

Some of you have lost loved ones or friends who died from the virus. I understand that, but everyone I know has recouped within a week, mostly over 60.

I have not pressed the panic button like so many have. If I should get it I know what I need to do. Simple as that.

Too many of guys have bought into the FEAR, not I.
    The Eternal One

Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since '87

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie6986 View Post
    There's absolutely no reason why I will take the shot. Been tested, only time I wear a mask is when going to a supermarket, at the gym I lower my mask to breathe.

Some of you have lost loved ones or friends who died from the virus. I understand that, but everyone I know has recouped within a week, mostly over 60.

I have not pressed the panic button like so many have. If I should get it I know what I need to do. Simple as that.

The gym is one of the worst places to lower your mask. A bunch of people sweating and breathing heavy indoors is just begging to get covid. Thatís part of the reason why I got the shot as NYC looks to reopen fully. Iíd rather do everything I can to not get covid at all, then get covid and recover. And you can keep getting it.

Dumb **** post right here.

... Wrong thread

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGamer81 View Post
    Dumb **** post right here.
    I mean, I get why you're saying that, but it's not crazy to be young and healthy and not fear covid and not feel the need to get the vaccine. What has it done to younger people who are fit, healthy, and have no underlying conditions? If you're not old, obese, or have other issues, this virus is not deadly. That is fact.

Just because a small number of people who fit this description have died, doesn't make it deadly. The percentage of people my age and my physical condition who have contracted covid and died is miniscule. My friends and family who are high risk have already been vaccinated, so why should I be worried about covid?

And for the record, I am aware that most people that are against the vaccine are Trumpers. I am most certainly not that. Just haven't heard a good reason why people like myself HAVE to get it. If the older and high risk people all get it, the death rate will be almost non-existent, then this **** will be over. It's only a thing because high risk people are dying.

Iíve met a lot of people who recouped within a week or two, varying ages. All of them save one said it was no walk in the park. Along with the one who said it really was no big deal, I do have a close friend who said he will never fully recover due to lung complications. Then there are those millions who died. Do what you need to do, Paulie. I just hope for you donít inadvertently ruin someone elseís life.

As for me, I became fully vaxxed yesterday. Fear? No. Iím just informed.

I've lost interest in trying to convince people adamant about not getting vaccinated using logic and reason - it is largely a set of parameters they don't adhere to so it is mostly a waste of breath.

That said, the vast majority of people who have not been vaccinated are not adamant about not getting vaccinated. They have questions. I take time to address them and thus far all of those people have been fully vaccinated.

The way I see it using reason and logic for those who are willing to listen and learn is effective in getting people vaccinated. And yes, there's abundant scientific evidence that you should all be vaccinated. And for those who don't care about the logical discussion of risks/benefits of COVID infection vs. COVID vaccination, you're not going to get anywhere arguing with them.

Most will probably just get COVID and, one way or another, contribute to reducing our at risk population over time.

Don't worry. He's got this.

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast