Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

GT13 Most Exalted & Stupendous Knicks (5-7) @ ClevelandCavs (5-7): Drew Carey or Jobu

Will the Knicks snap their 4 game losing streak tonight or will our good feeling from the 5-3 start be re-visited only during repeats on the MSG network?

Coming off a calf injury sustained during a modern rendition of C&C Music Factory's iconic song, Everybody Dance Now the Knicks' prized draft pick Obi Toppin proved his worth, playing 1 minute against Brooklyn before bowing out due to artistic integrity.

The highlight of that Knicks loss against Brooklyn, K-Durant vs J-Randle Hell in a Cell:

Kevin Durant: 30 min, 26 pts, FG 10/18 (3/5 3Pt), 3 rebounds, 6 assists, 2 blocks...

Julius Randle: 40 min, 30 pts, FG 13/25 (2/7 3Pt), 7 rebounds, 5 assists, 2 steals...

The WWE Intercontinental Championship undercard, former Knick DeAndre Jordan vs. Moscow Mitchell Robinson:

DeAndre Jordan: 29 min, 9 pts, FG 4/4, 12 rebounds, 2 blocks

Mitchell Robinson: 33 mins, 10 pts, FG 5/9, 12 rebounds, 2 blocks

The WWE Luchador Cruiserweight Match, Joe "Mad" Harris vs RJ "Bricks" Barrett:

Joe Harris: 26 min, 15 pts, FG 6/13 (3/8) 3Pt), and loose change.

RJ Barrett: 38 mins, 20 pts, FG 7/15 (1/4 3Pt), 5 rebounds and a CVS gift card.

And yet, the Knicks lost....

Janitorial match in the Men's Room of CBGBs, Elfrid "Alf" Payton vs a Mop:

Elfrid Payton: 33 min, 7 pts, FG 3/11 (1/3 3Pt), 4 assists (to J-Randle)

The Mop: 30 mins 15 pts, FG 6/13, (0/2 3Pt), 14 rebounds, 2 assists

Sadly the Knicks lost an opportunity to beat a divisional foe missing Kyrie Irving and James Harden.

Tonight, the Knicks face a Cleveland team also coming back down to EArth....
    Last edited by Dr. Detfink; 01-15-2021 at 12:01 PM.

I know it’s early in the season, but this feels like a must win lol

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    I know it’s early in the season, but this feels like a must win lol
    Gawd. Yes.

Hoping for a little lift from Obi tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Sexton and Garland are both out. If there was a perfect time to make a switch in the starting lineup, it would be this game.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Sexton and Garland are both out. If there was a perfect time to make a switch in the starting lineup, it would be this game.
    I'm actually confused that Thibs hasn't at this point, it's quite obvious he should

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Hoping for a little lift from Obi tonight

that would be great

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    I'm actually confused that Thibs hasn't at this point, it's quite obvious he should
    I think scoring 109 with a healthy does of Quick and Knoxs the other night might be pushing him that way. Hopefully those guys can keep injecting pace and shooting. If they do Thibs will have to make adjustments

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Marc Berman
    @NYPost_Berman
    ·
    1h
    While #Nets introduce Harden, #Knicks get back Reggie. And he says “team needs me”.

I still think that Nets trade is a head scratcher: To lose Allen, and a future star in LeVert, give up 3 firsts and if something goes wrong 4 pick swaps, and I question if they fit, biggest question being Kyrie and Harden

Talk is cheap, Westbrook and Harden really didn't work so why Kyrie and then KD has to have the ball

Marc Berman
    @NYPost_Berman
    ·
    9m
    Cavs coach JB Bickerstaff says newly acquired ex-Net Jarrett Allen is similar Mitchell Robinson in putting pressure on the rim. "He's extremely impactful without the ball in his hand,'' Bickerstaff said of Allen. "That's what makes him elite.''

Marc Berman
    @NYPost_Berman
    ·
    1h
    While #Nets introduce Harden, #Knicks get back Reggie. And he says “team needs me”.
    Bollocks..

I still think that Nets trade is a head scratcher: To lose Allen, and a future star in LeVert, give up 3 firsts and if something goes wrong 4 pick swaps, and I question if they fit, biggest question being Kyrie and Harden

Talk is cheap, Westbrook and Harden really didn't work so why Kyrie and then KD has to have the ball

Marc Berman
    @NYPost_Berman
    ·
    9m
    Cavs coach JB Bickerstaff says newly acquired ex-Net Jarrett Allen is similar Mitchell Robinson in putting pressure on the rim. "He's extremely impactful without the ball in his hand,'' Bickerstaff said of Allen. "That's what makes him elite.''
    They have 3 superstars. And a couple good role players, they’ll also add in the buyout market. Baring injuries they’re gonna be in the finals
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

IQ is on fyah!

Liking this 2nd unit!

Noel/Obi/Knox/Rivers/IQ

GT13 Most Exalted and Stupendous Knicks (5-7) @ Cleveland Cavs (5-7):

Burks would be sick with this 2nd unit. Really need another ball-handler and creator.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast