Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    well in my state if you are the top of a medical board for the hospitals you get to jump the line and get one even if you're not on phase one for the vaccine legit they are investigating into this. I hate Rhode island

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    well in my state if you are the top of a medical board for the hospitals you get to jump the line and get one even if you're not on phase one for the vaccine legit they are investigating into this. I hate Rhode island

Washington DC is giving out free marijuana for taking the jab. Joints for Jabs initiative

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Washington DC is giving out free marijuana for taking the jab. Joints for Jabs initiative
    Enticing but I grow my own

One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    Enticing but I grow my own

Smart man

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    I love how you never break character ó never stop trolling. Obviously, I'm not talking about them getting vaccinated before healthcare workers. But if they can help fund exponentially more vaccine doses for other people in need, I'm fine with them getting in with the second tier of essential employees. They have more contacts than the average person through their very professions and the travel involved.

They're traveling all around the country. It's basic logic they'd be more at risk. But don't try to explain that to him.
    Theyíre not in contact with the public at airports. They have their private jets, 24 of the 30 teams donít have fans in attendance in their arenas. They are NOT in contact with covid people as compared to the frontline workers.

Again. You And many are not aware of what really Goes on in the medical field and the hospitals. You guys just donít know.

I get where he's coming from but no thanks.

NBA could buy vaccines from China and have no affect on the US.
    "He's getting the best job in baseball."

Bruce Bochy sent a clear message to whoever will be the Giants' next manager
    🙌
    https://bit.ly/2ndI9eG

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12