Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 392
  1. #211
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    8,110
    Quote Originally Posted by CP_414 View Post
    And here:

    https://twitter.com/tonyandracki23/s...656005642?s=21

    Kohl Franklin isn’t on either roster. Might be an injury situation with him. No McAvene or Clark too.
    Quite a few 23-26 yo still in A ball, late bloomers or is that normal now

    Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

  2. #212
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    57,957
    Quote Originally Posted by CP_414 View Post
    And here:

    https://twitter.com/tonyandracki23/s...656005642?s=21

    Kohl Franklin isn’t on either roster. Might be an injury situation with him. No McAvene or Clark too.
    They could be just staying in AZ? Franklin hasn't seemed to mention being hurt. He's always posting videos of him pitching on twitter.

    Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

  3. #213
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    57,957
    Quote Originally Posted by chibears55 View Post
    Quite a few 23-26 yo still in A ball, late bloomers or is that normal now

    Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
    Org depth like that is normal. Especially after a missed dev year.

    Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

  4. #214
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    220
    https://www.cubsinsider.com/2021/04/...o-minors-deal/

    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

  5. #215
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    8,110
    https://twitter.com/cubprospects/sta...342722565?s=19

    Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

  6. #216
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    12,820
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    They could be just staying in AZ? Franklin hasn't seemed to mention being hurt. He's always posting videos of him pitching on twitter.

    Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
    Marquez is staying in AZ to start too. Must be an organization decision to hold back a lot of their higher ranked arms.

  7. #217
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    57,957
    Quote Originally Posted by CP_414 View Post
    Marquez is staying in AZ to start too. Must be an organization decision to hold back a lot of their higher ranked arms.
    That's what it appears. Probably just want to build up a bit more with the missed year. Give them a few weeks of development before shipping them off; let's them finish strong and easier to manage innings.

    Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

  8. #218
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles County, CA
    Posts
    45,963
    All of these pitchers are currently unassigned

    Tyson Miller
    Brailyn Márquez
    Jack Patterson
    Brendon Little
    Kohl Franklin
    Riley Thompson - injured in his last start in Arizona
    Chris Clarke
    Michael McAvene
    Hunter Bigge
    Josh Burgmann
    Luke Little
    Yovanny Cruz

    No point in reading into it

  9. #219
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Addison, IL
    Posts
    24,997
    Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    All of these pitchers are currently unassigned

    Tyson Miller
    Brailyn Márquez
    Jack Patterson
    Brendon Little
    Kohl Franklin
    Riley Thompson - injured in his last start in Arizona
    Chris Clarke
    Michael McAvene
    Hunter Bigge
    Josh Burgmann
    Luke Little
    Yovanny Cruz

    No point in reading into it
    Looks like Jack Patterson is not going to pitch this year:

    https://twitter.com/cubprospects/sta...660260354?s=21

    2016 World Series Champions!!!


  10. #220
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles County, CA
    Posts
    45,963
    Bummer

  11. #221
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Chicago land
    Posts
    14,802
    Nice to see Ed Howard starting at Myrtle Beach.

    Wasn't expecting to see him in A ball so soon.

  12. #222
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Addison, IL
    Posts
    24,997
    Happy MiLB Opening Day, everyone!

    Should be a very busy forum during this season lol

    Game Times:
    Low-A: Charleston @ Myrtle Beach 7:05 PM EDT

    High-A: Quad Cities @ South Bend 7:05 PM EDT

    Double-A: Montgomery @ Tennessee 6:00 PM EDT

    Triple-A: Indianapolis @ Iowa 7:38 PM EDT

    2016 World Series Champions!!!


  13. #223
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,332
    Howard already flashing the leather
    https://twitter.com/calebgwebb/statu...32747086868480

  14. #224
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Champaign, IL
    Posts
    7,381
    Is Davis supposed to be back next week? Also, slightly hoping they are aggressive with Hernandez this year. I wanna see him get some game action.

    Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

  15. #225
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Addison, IL
    Posts
    24,997
    Iowa Cubs game to be broadcast on Marquee tonight

    2016 World Series Champions!!!


Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •