Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 123 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123
Results 1,831 to 1,838 of 1838
    Just give every single player in the minors some AB's this year and see if anything sticks lol.

Quote Originally Posted by JBears79 View Post
    To each their own. I like his game a lot.

Sent from my SM-A526U1 using Tapatalk
    Yeah, of course. My concern is just with the bat. He doesn’t seem to control the strike zone all that well compared to a lot of the other top college bats.

Gallardo's strong season continues. Myrtle's lineup is pretty murderous. The Ks have been piling up for PCA though. I wonder if something has been exposed or maybe it's just the rigors of full season ball catching up on him, maybe the shoulder.

Robel is 3-3 with a double. He's gonna force their hand, just watch.

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    Gallardo's strong season continues. Myrtle's lineup is pretty murderous. The Ks have been piling up for PCA though. I wonder if something has been exposed or maybe it's just the rigors of full season ball catching up on him, maybe the shoulder.

Robel is 3-3 with a double. He's gonna force their hand, just watch.
    He's definitely someone to watch for. Good to see him improving, but hoping he can do better. His ERA is nice, but K/BB don't suggest he's really dominating as of now.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubs420 View Post
    Sounds like he has a drug problem.

Speaking of which, https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/...ting-oxycodone

"But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it."

- Romans 8:25

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    He's definitely someone to watch for. Good to see him improving, but hoping he can do better. His ERA is nice, but K/BB don't suggest he's really dominating as of now.
    He's really young and sitting 95-97 now. Think in a couple years you will see more dominant results. At 20 years old, he's 2nd in the league in IP, 1/3 SP over 30 IP at 20 YO. His K% is up 30% from last season; not a huge rate but that's a sizable jump. Top 15 in ERA, top 25 in FIP, top 15 in GB, 6th in IFFB, 13th lowest pull% against.

There are 5 pitchers that are 19 in that league and 24 that are 20. Compare his numbers to them and he's been really good.

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    He's really young and sitting 95-97 now. Think in a couple years you will see more dominant results. At 20 years old, he's 2nd in the league in IP, 1/3 SP over 30 IP at 20 YO. His K% is up 30% from last season; not a huge rate but that's a sizable jump. Top 15 in ERA, top 25 in FIP, top 15 in GB, 6th in IFFB, 13th lowest pull% against.

There are 5 pitchers that are 19 in that league and 24 that are 20. Compare his numbers to them and he's been really good.
    For sure. To some extent, I don't really care about age when it's still the very low tiers of the system, but in any sense, I'm not trying to crap on him, like I said, he's someone to watch. Just hope he can turn that makeup into more dominant results is all. I just personally have a hard time getting excited about any prospect until the results are there.