Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343515253
    Caissie bomb.
    Mena bomb.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Caissie is so undermatched and yes I know that's not a word

Preciado triples. God ACL is a ****ing blast.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Get these dudes to Myrtle.

2021 Chicago Cubs Minor League Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Cubs420 View Post
    Get these dudes to Myrtle.
    No rush really. Theyll open next year at MB either way. Caissie is dominating but needs to pull the K rate down a bit. Precaido has been great but some more time dominating the ACL wont hurt him and its easier for him to get starts at SS in the ACL right now. I kind of like keeping Precaido, Caissie, and Alcantara together for a bit. Id actually prefer if they swapped Howard and Santana to let Howard try to dominate the ACL for a little bit too.

I expect that Caissie and maybe Preciado and Alcantara will get a taste of MB before the end of the season.
    Last edited by CP_414; Today at 12:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CP_414 View Post
    No rush really. Theyll open next year at MB either way. Caissie is dominating but needs to pull the K rate down a bit. Precaido has been great but some more time dominating the ACL wont hurt him and its easier for him to get starts at SS in the ACL right now. I kind of like keeping Precaido, Caissie, and Alcantara together for a bit. Id actually prefer if they swapped Howard and Santana to let Howard try to dominate the ACL for a little bit too.

I expect that Caissie and maybe Preciado and Alcantara will get a taste of MB before the end of the season.
    I know that we say this a lot when players take a lot of walks with those Ks, but this dude was at 27% both K and BB before this game. He obviously works counts at an elite level. His eye at the plate is off the charts. You wonder how much is swing and miss and how much is poor calls by the umps. Even just a few can swing that rate quite a bit.

I agree there is no rush. Let him go Bonds on that league. Not only is his TTO otherworldly right now, but look at his GO/AO of .30 lol... Just absurd. The only hole to poke in his offensive game is the Ks and it's not even that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    I know that we say this a lot when players take a lot of walks with those Ks, but this dude was at 27% both K and BB before this game. He obviously works counts at an elite level. His eye at the plate is off the charts. You wonder how much is swing and miss and how much is poor calls by the umps. Even just a few can swing that rate quite a bit.

I agree there is no rush. Let him go Bonds on that league. Not only is his TTO otherworldly right now, but look at his GO/AO of .30 lol... Just absurd. The only hole to poke in his offensive game is the Ks and it's not even that bad.
    Yeah, Im not really worried about it at all, but since there is no rush they might as well let him try to pull that K rate down before moving up.

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post

His K rate is very, very, very bad. Striking out at the lowest level of the minors north of 25% is atrocious. You're right it's the only hole, but it's a massive one. He has time to change that, but almost nobody strikes out less as they move up through the minors.

Quote Originally Posted by Doogolas View Post
    His K rate is very, very, very bad. Striking out at the lowest level of the minors north of 25% is atrocious. You're right it's the only hole, but it's a massive one. He has time to change that, but almost nobody strikes out less as they move up through the minors.
    Still a pretty small sample size. The fact that hes K/BB% is even is encouraging. Its clear he has a good eye, now pitch selection will be the key to his development.

Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343515253