Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    Quinn looked like a clown his first press conference
    I was happy Holmes didn't say anything along the lines of, "9-7 isn't good enough"

Quote Originally Posted by tigers.6 View Post
    I was happy Holmes didn't say anything along the lines of, "9-7 isn't good enough"
    Yeah me too.

2016 PSD LIONS FORUM COMEBACK POSTER OF THE YEAR

Favorite Teams
    Detroit Red Wings
    Detroit Lions Welcome to Detroit Brad Holmes and Welcome Back DCam aka The Dude. Thanks for the Memories Stafford.
    Detroit Tigers Welcome to Detroit AJ Hinch!
    North Carolina Tarheels Mens Basketball Thank You for the memories Coach Williams and Good Luck to Coach Davis!
    Florida State Seminoles Welcome to Tallahassee Mike Norvell!

One thing I will say about Holmes is he had passion for what he was saying. He said the cliche things yes, but he also said things with emotion that he believed it. I think this new regime will have a better relationship with the media than the last. It just felt like Quinn hated talking and he had that arrogant I am smarter than all of you in this room persona about him from day 1.
    2017 DRAFT GAME CHAMPION SUPREME!

Quote Originally Posted by garnotm View Post
    One thing I will say about Holmes is he had passion for what he was saying. He said the cliche things yes, but he also said things with emotion that he believed it. I think this new regime will have a better relationship with the media than the last. It just felt like Quinn hated talking and he had that arrogant I am smarter than all of you in this room persona about him from day 1.
    Yah for sure. I hated that they brought along the BB mentality of telling the fans/media absolutely nothing useful. BB gets to do that because he has 5 rings. nobody else treats them like that.

Quote Originally Posted by lizardking13 View Post
    Yah for sure. I hated that they brought along the BB mentality of telling the fans/media absolutely nothing useful. BB gets to do that because he has 5 rings. nobody else treats them like that.
    Not only that but honestly that is BB he isn't acting it always seemed like Quinn was acting that part. BB also does it with some classy throwback reference or some humor. I actually laugh at some of the stuff he says or even the references he makes. Quinn was just an asssss
    2017 DRAFT GAME CHAMPION SUPREME!

Quote Originally Posted by garnotm View Post
    Not only that but honestly that is BB he isn't acting it always seemed like Quinn was acting that part. BB also does it with some classy throwback reference or some humor. I actually laugh at some of the stuff he says or even the references he makes. Quinn was just an asssss
    couldn't agree more.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345