Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    I think he's asking why you're including Dwight and CP3 since KD never played with those two. That was my confusion as well.
    This
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Oh, because I'm an idiot, that's why. lol. Added them because I guess my mind got crossed with Harden for some reason.
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    you say this to durant and he will tell you he took the hard road
    and I would respond with if LeBron had the help KD did his first 11 years, LeBron would be counting 8-9 rings on his fingers right now.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

https://fadeawayworld.net/2021/01/15...n-average-fan/

Durant

Fan: “It’s gonna sound crazy to say but I don’t think there’s any real pressure on Harden to win a title. Fans already know what he is. He’s just a great individual scorer.”

Durant: “This narrative tired my g. U think we have to prove to random people, who’ve been watching us for a decade, that we’re good at basketball?”

Fan: “Legacy already solidified to real basketball minds but to average fans… They still wanna see y’all lead without the stacked deck.”

Durant: “You’re an average fan.”

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    https://fadeawayworld.net/2021/01/15...n-average-fan/

Durant

Fan: “It’s gonna sound crazy to say but I don’t think there’s any real pressure on Harden to win a title. Fans already know what he is. He’s just a great individual scorer.”

Durant: “This narrative tired my g. U think we have to prove to random people, who’ve been watching us for a decade, that we’re good at basketball?”

Fan: “Legacy already solidified to real basketball minds but to average fans… They still wanna see y’all lead without the stacked deck.”

Durant: “You’re an average fan.”
    Gonna be fun watching a team of beta *****es implode.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12