Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Name me a more dangerous pick roll combo then Harden and Joel? I donít mean now I mean ever. Joel and Harden are both MVP level players and compliment each other better then KD and Harden. AD and LeBron fit very nicely too but largely bc they can play independently without ever being in the others way. Harden and Joel compliment one another. You want to collapse on Joel your leaving Harden, you want to take away Hardens drives to the rim your giving Joel easy finishing opportunities and offensive rebounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Harden isn't shooting anything accurately from half court. [emoji1745]

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Harden isn't shooting anything accurately from half court. [emoji1745]
    If you case is Harden canít shoot well.....

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

If you case is Harden canít shoot well.....

Not when he's standing 50 feet from the basket, hands on knees [emoji1745]

Better Big 4 to take down LeBron: KD/Ky/Beard/DJ vs KD/Steph/Klay/Dray

Not when he's standing 50 feet from the basket, hands on knees [emoji1745]
    Your not making sense. Is your point that the guy who had the highest usage in the league doesnít have a good motor?

Your not making sense. Is your point that the guy who had the highest usage in the league doesnít have a good motor?

My point is your redundant screams for the Harden and Embiid as the hypothetical best duo ever are unfounded, based upon Harden's terrible history of not being able to give maximum effort off ball with other stars, especially bigs.

My point is your redundant screams for the Harden and Embiid as the hypothetical best duo ever are unfounded, based upon Harden's terrible history of not being able to give maximum effort off ball with other stars, especially bigs.
    He wouldnít be playing off ball and what star bigs are you taking about? Well past his prime D12 who was still a 18 and 12 type guy in Houston. Clint Clappa who can only dunk but played his way into a massive contract with Harden spoon feeding him dunks?

Maybe the game has past me by and having Joel start the offense at the 3 point line is the way to go. Maybe having a monster like Harden handle the ball out there and having Joel get 95% of his catches from 16 feet and in would be more optimal. Weíll never know.

I really like Joel. I hope he can pull a Dirk and drag this team to the finals. Maybe Curry can be JT.

Last edited by ewing; 01-18-2021 at 11:25 AM.

He wouldnít be playing off ball and what star bigs are you taking about? Well past his prime D12 who was still a 18 and 12 type guy in Houston. Clint Clappa who can only dunk but played his way into a massive contract with Harden spoon feeding him dunks?

Maybe the game has past me by and having Joel start the offense at the 3 point line is the way to go. Maybe having a monster like Harden handle the ball out there and having Joel get 95% of his catches from 16 feet and in would be more optimal. Weíll never know.

I really like Joel. I hope he can pull a Dirk and drag this team to the finals. Maybe Curry can be JT.

First of all, how is Howard at 28 "well past his prime"? lol

Next, what is Harden going to do when Embiid has the ball in the post? It for sure will not be on ball.

Last, I said all stars... How did Harden do with CP3? Wall? Howard? Westbrook?

First of all, how is Howard at 28 "well past his prime"? lol

Next, what is Harden going to do when Embiid has the ball in the post? It for sure will not be on ball.

Last, I said all stars... How did Harden do with CP3? Wall? Howard? Westbrook?
    Dwight Howard was past his prime. After he hurt his back he never had the explosion he had in Orlando.

Whatís Harden going to do? He going let Joel go to work with space or get kicks out and bangs 3s

Harden and CP3 went 7 games with a 73 win team. So yeah they did pretty good. He has had some post season flops and Iíll be the first to get on him for that but the idea that his game doesnít translate to playing with a star center or didnít translate to playing with CP3 is misguided. Him and Westbrick werenít a good fit and the team wasnít that great. They still were in the 2nd round of the playoffs last year playing Robert Covington at center. Seems like yous a hater

Last edited by ewing; 01-18-2021 at 12:40 PM.

Dwight Howard was past his prime. After he hurt his back he never had the explosion he had in Orlando.

Whatís Harden going to do? He going let Joel go to work with space or get kicks out and bangs 3s

Harden and CP3 went 7 games with a 73 win team. So yeah they did pretty good. He has had some post season flops and Iíll be the first to get on him for that but the idea that his game doesnít translate to playing with a star center or didnít translate to playing with CP3 is misguided. Him and Westbrick werenít a good fit and the team wasnít that great. They still were in the 2nd round of the playoffs last year playing Robert Covington at center. Seems like yous a hater

1. Disagree.

2. No he isn't, he's gonna stand at half court with his hands on his knees.

3. Seems like yous a got revisionist history.

1. Disagree.

2. No he isn't, he's gonna stand at half court with his hands on his knees.

3. Seems like yous a got revisionist history.
    Not a hater at all. If Joel has the ball on the block Harden will probably backpedal to the mid court line, sit down crisscross apple sauce style, and stroke his beard. Probably true

Not a hater at all. If Joel has the ball on the block Harden will probably backpedal to the mid court line, sit down crisscross apple sauce style, and stroke his beard. Probably true

There are several pics/videos of him doing this off ball with CP3 and Westbrook [emoji1745]

Meh, idk. 2012-13 Heat squad had at least 8 future hall of famers on it. This current Lakers squad only has 3 future hall of famers.
    Yeah, but only one was playing at a hall of fame level. When Bron was off the court the Heat team was a negative team and really struggled to do anything. These Laker teams are the only teams in Brons career where they can consistently outplay teams while he is on the bench. Heís never been on teams that could sustain when he was off the court. You can count future hall of gamers who were either 60 years old or playing on one leg, but this team has a bunch of young and in there prime dogs who play tough and are coached well. This Lakers team without Bron, smokes the crap out of any previous Bron team without Bron. Smokes them.

Name me a more dangerous pick roll combo then Harden and Joel? I donít mean now I mean ever. Joel and Harden are both MVP level players and compliment each other better then KD and Harden. AD and LeBron fit very nicely too but largely bc they can play independently without ever being in the others way. Harden and Joel compliment one another. You want to collapse on Joel your leaving Harden, you want to take away Hardens drives to the rim your giving Joel easy finishing opportunities and offensive rebounds.

If pick and roll was the only play teams were allowed to run, youíd have an argument.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    If pick and roll was the only play teams were allowed to run, youíd have an argument.
    Derp

There are several pics/videos of him doing this off ball with CP3 and Westbrook [emoji1745]
    You search YouTube for his low light and Iíll search for his highlights. I bet you I win

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast