Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    You think MJ has a higher peak. That's debatable. Bron is the best/2nd best passer/playmaker of all time. He is unstoppable offensively . Statistically a better shooter. Plenty clutch. Versatile defender and was robbed of a DPOY.

How many times was he 2nd in MVP voting ? He's been top 2 or 3 basically for the past 15 years.

https://hoopshype.com/2019/10/25/mos...-lebron-james/

According to this fun metric, he is tied with Kareem for number 1 all time

You can think MJ is the GOAT. Thats fine.

But it isn't set in stone

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Wrong thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Wrong thread?
    Yep lol

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

The team that plays better defense...so the Warriors easily. That being said, add AD to those Cavs teams and itís a very good series. This years Lakers team is by far the best team Bron has ever been on. Nets gonna get smoked if they make it to the finals.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    The team that plays better defense...so the Warriors easily. That being said, add AD to those Cavs teams and itís a very good series. This years Lakers team is by far the best team Bron has ever been on. Nets gonna get smoked if they make it to the finals.
    No way, some of those Heat squads were stacked.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    No way, some of those Heat squads were stacked.
    Top heavy, zero depth. This Lakers team is super deep and much better coached. Spo is a pretty good coach now, but he was not very good then. Those Heat TEAMS werenít close to this team, and it didnít help the D Wade got injured every other week after the first season and Bosh just never ever played to his Toronto levels

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Top heavy, zero depth. This Lakers team is super deep and much better coached. Spo is a pretty good coach now, but he was not very good then. Those Heat TEAMS werenít close to this team, and it didnít help the D Wade got injured every other week after the first season and Bosh just never ever played to his Toronto levels
    Meh, idk. 2012-13 Heat squad had at least 8 future hall of famers on it. This current Lakers squad only has 3 future hall of famers.

I'm still amazed the Nets were able to get Harden with just future 1sts and Lavert. LEBRON IS 36!!!!!!!!!

I have to say the Warriors are still the best team to ever not win a title but this Nets team is all-time level special. Harden and KD are two MVPS still in their prime playing together and Kyrie is top 15 in the league. That's historic levels of dominance.

The part that makes it so amazing is that if the Nets with a 100% healthy Kyrie/Harden/KD make it to the finals and lose to the Lakers then I'm going to seriously consider LeBron at #1 all-time (which I never thought was possible) and KD/Harden will be mocked for eternity. Kyrie lives in his own world and would still think he's the GOAT.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Better Big 4 to take down LeBron: KD/Ky/Beard/DJ vs KD/Steph/Klay/Dray

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    I'm still amazed the Nets were able to get Harden with just future 1sts and Lavert. LEBRON IS 36!!!!!!!!!

I have to say the Warriors are still the best team to ever not win a title but this Nets team is all-time level special. Harden and KD are two MVPS still in their prime playing together and Kyrie is top 15 in the league. That's historic levels of dominance.

The part that makes it so amazing is that if the Nets with a 100% healthy Kyrie/Harden/KD make it to the finals and lose to the Lakers then I'm going to seriously consider LeBron at #1 all-time (which I never thought was possible) and KD/Harden will be mocked for eternity. Kyrie lives in his own world and would still think he's the GOAT.
    You know I donít think the Nets are some lock. When KD joined GS I thought that was a total lock. I donít think this is at all. I think Harden would have made the Sixers a lock in the East and favorites against the Lakers. Despite the two MVPs and everything I just donít know how good Brooklyn is going to be yet

Would be an incredible run for James. I actually think the last year when he dragged Cleveland through the East and got smacked in the final might be his most impressive run. He had no business in the finals that year and made so many big shots to make it happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 01-17-2021 at 11:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    You know I donít think the Nets are some lock. When KD joined GS I thought that was a total lock. I donít think this is at all. I think Harden would have made the Sixers a lock in the East and favorites against the Lakers. Despite the two MVPs and everything I just donít know how good Brooklyn is going to be yet

Would be an incredible run for James. I actually think the last year when he dragged Cleveland through the East and got smacked in the final might be his most impressive run. He had no business in the finals that year and made so many big shots to make it happen

Bro, what? lol

I would say the Warriors were better than these Nets. KD with Steph and Klay was literally un-guardable and they were deep too with Draymond, Iggy, Livingston, McGee, Pachulia, and Barnes. Lebron was on a much worse team at the time as well so beating the KD Warriors with what he had would have been the greatest upset in NBA history honestly. I think this Lakers team would have a legitimate shot against the Nets this season, though Brooklyn may be the favorites now.

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Two things:

1. It's not an apples to apples comparison. Lebron's Lakers squad with AD is more talented and just a better overall basketball team than those Cavs teams, especially this year now that they've added some depth and got some legit No. 3 and No. 4 caliber guys around the star duo.

2. Any "Big 4" that includes this version of DJ is definitely not a big 4. It's a Big 3. And it's missing one of those guys as Kyrie is busy doing crazy Kyrie things. On paper, are Harden and Kyrie more talented than Steph, Klay and Dray? That's debatable. But that Warriors core fit like a glove, and this Brooklyn team still looks like a mess right now.

So, my answer should be obvious at this point, but I think we're pretty freaking far away from comparing those KD/Steph Warriors teams to this Brooklyn squad. Let's see Kyrie and Harden suit up together first and actually start winning games before we crown them. And even if they do play well together, I'm skeptical that they'll be as good as this Lakers team.
    DJ is not a big 4 on any roster. If the Nets had JG instead, Lakers would be scared straight as he defended Lebron much better than KD can ever hope. Lebron knows this and wanted him.

The Nets as is cannot beat the Lakers without any bench depth. The Beard chokes in the playoffs and may end up dragging KD with him as he use to be a choker too with OKC [emoji1751]
    Last edited by cattusmaru; 01-18-2021 at 12:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    I recall they won a few hardwares but we'll see how special the Nets are after they are eliminated by the Sixers in a playoff series. All I see is brewing chaos from big star egos, no true teamwork needed to win it all.
    Last edited by cattusmaru; 01-18-2021 at 12:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cattusmaru View Post
    I recall they won a few hardwares but we'll see how special the Nets are after they are eliminated by the Sixers in a playoff series. All I see is brewing chaos from big star egos, no true teamwork needed to win it all.
    Until Ben Simmons grows the balls to shoot shots, philly ainít doing jack ****

Nets are coming out of the East. Deal with it

Better Big 4 to take down LeBron: KD/Ky/Beard/DJ vs KD/Steph/Klay/Dray

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Bro, what? lol
    Name me a more dangerous pick roll combo then Harden and Joel? I donít mean now I mean ever. Joel and Harden are both MVP level players and compliment each other better then KD and Harden. AD and LeBron fit very nicely too but largely bc they can play independently without ever being in the others way. Harden and Joel compliment one another. You want to collapse on Joel your leaving Harden, you want to take away Hardens drives to the rim your giving Joel easy finishing opportunities and offensive rebounds.

Last edited by ewing; 01-18-2021 at 05:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast