Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    I agree with you, he may get some looks, maybe some offers, but I feel that the Raiders will do their best to keep him. He had a connection with Carr. As far as discontent, I like that he called out the team, I would have done the same. They need accountability, someone on the field to push them. Mediocrity has become commonplace and acceptable, they need a lift.
    With all if the BS going on, he might be waiting to see if they do trade Carr. With the stories flying, we could have Carr, Rogers, or Watson. Let the games begin.

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    With all if the BS going on, he might be waiting to see if they do trade Carr. With the stories flying, we could have Carr, Rogers, or Watson. Let the games begin.
    I really do not see Rogers going anywhere and Watson is just too expensive. If we fail again next season, Gruden and Mayock will be in panic mode, THEN I could see us tossing a shedload of picks for someone. Not that I would want to, unless we got multitudinous picks ourselves.

"...prone to stoogery.".

I think Agholor is a good case study as to why you donít have to spend premium picks on receiver. He was misused in Philly as mainly a slot receiver, and Wentz is complete and utter garbage. But he comes here, and excels as a field stretcher. I would like to retain him, but if he walks, I think we can find a replacement, and hope that Edwards/Ruggs can step up in year 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Wang View Post
    I think Agholor is a good case study as to why you donít have to spend premium picks on receiver. He was misused in Philly as mainly a slot receiver, and Wentz is complete and utter garbage. But he comes here, and excels as a field stretcher. I would like to retain him, but if he walks, I think we can find a replacement, and hope that Edwards/Ruggs can step up in year 2.
    Yep. Ruggs needs to play up next season.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011