Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who is under the most pressure to win?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lebron

0 0%
  • KL

1 16.67%
  • Durant/Harden

5 83.33%
  • other and why

0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Just checked for you. As of today on Draftkings the Lakers are +250 to win the title, then the Nets at +300 then the Clips and Bucks at + 600. So donít tell me how they arenít getting respect. They are the favorite to win it all

Iím sure it wonít stop you from
    playing this OGM LeBron is such underrated victim when they get out of the first round though lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think everyone has a good point. Bron still has more haters than anyone. His bar is set much higher than anyone else. Heís the favorite to win as well so if he doesnít, he will be the biggest underachiever. Nobody is gonna get ished on for losing to Lebron, but Lebron will get ished on for losing to any team in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    I think everyone has a good point. Bron still has more haters than anyone. His bar is set much higher than anyone else. Heís the favorite to win as well so if he doesnít, he will be the biggest underachiever. Nobody is gonna get ished on for losing to Lebron, but Lebron will get ished on for losing to any team in the playoffs.
    There is some truth to this but it also depends on the context. When LeBronís depleted Cavs lost to the Warrior he deserved to be praised for his effort and I think he generally was

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

There is some truth to this but it also depends on the context. When LeBronís depleted Cavs lost to the Warrior he deserved to be praised for his effort and I think he generally was

not when he got swept... it was jordan never got swept... even though he literally lost the first game because jr smith

this is exactly what i mean about the pressure... its just different because bron is different... jordan is todays world would be ****ed.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    not when he got swept... it was jordan never got swept... even though he literally lost the first game because jr smith

this is exactly what i mean about the pressure... its just different because bron is different... jordan is todays world would be ****ed.
    Donít give yourself a heart attack bro

Donít give yourself a heart attack bro

fantastic comeback... same old same old with you good buddy... you see bron or ben and you are like a bull that sees red... just attack with 0 defense.

fantastic comeback... same old same old with you good buddy... you see bron or ben and you are like a bull that sees red... just attack with 0 defense.
    Iím saying he is rightfully the favorite to win the NBA title. Iím not sure who has the most pressure. You get triggered every time you see a click bait article about LeBron. You still think people took the Blazers seriously. No one did they were just trying get clicks and ratings for a series that was over before it started

Iím saying he is rightfully the favorite to win the NBA title. Iím not sure who has the most pressure. You get triggered every time you see a click bait article about LeBron. You still think people took the Blazers seriously. No one did they were just trying get clicks and ratings for a series that was over before it started

a team with lillard/CJ/Nurk and legit bench shouldnt be taken seriously? or is it that lebron is just the godliest of gods and made it that way? If they had Nurk all along are they even an 8th seed?

again look at how each played in the bubble though amirite? or were the majority right when they thought the blazers were the goat 8th seed followed by the worst 8th seed ever because bron and the lakers smacked them?

You are making my point... lebron gets more added pressure than anyone in the league ever which is why he is the goat... nobody could handle what he has handled and anytime the king comes out on top like only the king could it was because................................... draymond kicked someone in the nuts or kyrie carried by hitting a clutch shot or because the bubble or because lebron left a literal situation where he was used for profit and not given the help he needed and went and got himself titles where he was the best player but per usual looked down upon

on top of this we loved to ignore that kyrie/love were injured/Kyrie and Love dropped the ball a ton and that the 2nd best or 3rd best player in the world along with 2 top 15 all around players begged the 2nd or 3rd best player in the world to help them take down the GOAT because they as a super team already couldnt and needed a super duper team and when bron got swept it was... jordan never got swept and if they lose this year either to the clippers or before the clippers all we will hear is lebron dodged a bullet last year/covid title shouldnt be a title... half a championship/easiest road........ yea exactly... pressure even now after a championship like nobody ever

yea
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 01-15-2021 at 03:58 AM.

also my vote was put in when i made the thread and it wasnt lebron..... my posts are a reaction to the fact people think he somehow has no pressure or it shouldnt even be an argument for pressure because he just won a title like that actually matters when it comes to lebron james.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    I think if Milwaukee is the top seed in the East and they lose that will be the bigger story, especially because it will send the Giannis trade rumors into overdrive.

I also think the pressure on the Nets to win is even greater than the pressure on Bron now that theyíve formed this big 3.

And the pressure on the Clippers to win is greater because if they donít everyone will say it canít work and Kawhi and/or PG will leave.

I also think the pressure on Philly to win is greater than the Lakers this year, since of Philly doesnít even with the improved supporting cast people will question if Embiid/Simmons can really work.

And I think the pressure on Boston is greater especially now that yet another top player was traded that Boston missed out on.

I canít imagine a scenario where Bron and the Lakers donít win where the majority of people donít say ďwell, they won last yearĒ and itís not that big a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I think if Milwaukee is the top seed in the East and they lose that will be the bigger story, especially because it will send the Giannis trade rumors into overdrive.

I also think the pressure on the Nets to win is even greater than the pressure on Bron. And the pressure on the Clippers to win because if they donít everyone will say it canít work and Kawhi and/or PG will leave.

I also think the pressure on Philly to win is greater than the Lakers this year, since of Philly doesnít even with the improved supporting cast people will question if Embiid/Simmons can really work.

And I think the pressure on Boston is greater especially now that yet another top player was traded that Boston missed out on.

I canít imagine a scenario where Bron and the Lakers donít win where the majority of people donít say ďwell, they won last yearĒ and itís not that big a deal.
    Giannis just lost with the best team on paper as the favorites in the regular season for like the 3rd straight year and not a word was said... in fact people actually started saying they need to get him more help

you think that is gonna change? you are ignoring the hate and insane amount of pressure lebron has been under from day 1 till the final game of last year and even now because he is great and he won.... the majority dont give a **** about that... as long as james is in the league he will always give guys like curry/giannis/embiid/harden/KL a massive pass because of how great he is. If lebron retired after winning that championship last season we would see a different beast it terms of finding the next guy to put pressure on like we have lebron except it wouldnt be 10 pct of the pressure this dude has had from day 1 till now

I will ask you like I asked ewing.... If they make it to the WCF and get beaten by the clippers will the majority go right to the fact that last year lebron dodged the clippers and find a way to limit yet another one of his titles like they did with draymond kick to the nuts or finally having help with a declined wade and bosh?

Hell the majority say MY GOD LEBRON DOESNT DESERVE THAT CHAMPIONSHIP WITH THE HEAT BECAUSE ALLEN... But ignore lebrons magical performance in game 7 and the entire series.... go ahead tell me where i am wrong or try to rewrite history

Who is under the most pressure to win?

Giannis just lost with the best team on paper as the favorites in the regular season for like the 3rd straight year and not a word was said... in fact people actually started saying they need to get him more help

you think that is gonna change? you are ignoring the hate and insane amount of pressure lebron has been under from day 1 till the final game of last year and even now because he is great and he won.... the majority dont give a **** about that... as long as james is in the league he will always give guys like curry/giannis/embiid/harden/KL a massive pass because of how great he is. If lebron retired after winning that championship last season we would see a different beast it terms of finding the next guy to put pressure on like we have lebron except it wouldnt be 10 pct of the pressure this dude has had from day 1 till now

I will ask you like I asked ewing.... If they make it to the WCF and get beaten by the clippers will the majority go right to the fact that last year lebron dodged the clippers and find a way to limit yet another one of his titles like they did with draymond kick to the nuts or finally having help with a declined wade and bosh?

Hell the majority say MY GOD LEBRON DOESNT DESERVE THAT CHAMPIONSHIP WITH THE HEAT BECAUSE ALLEN... But ignore lebrons magical performance in game 7 and the entire series.... go ahead tell me where i am wrong or try to rewrite history
    The Bucks were not the betting favorites entering the playoffs much less the favorites for the 3rd straight year

If LeBron loses in the playoff context will matter with regard to public reaction

Iíve never heard anyone say he doesnít deserve the title with the Heat bc one of his teammates hit a big shot. A majority definitely doesnít think it. My guess is this is you re-triggering yourself based on a troll job from like 10 years ago

Last edited by ewing; 01-15-2021 at 04:55 AM.

Just checked for you. As of today on Draftkings the Lakers are +250 to win the title, then the Nets at +300 then the Clips and Bucks at + 600. So donít tell me how they arenít getting respect. They are the favorite to win it all

Iím sure it wonít stop you from
    playing this OGM LeBron is such underrated victim when they get out of the first round though lol

They shouldn't win it all, again. If the Nets figure it out that team has an unstoppable level of offensive talent , and they're the only 3 star super team in the NBA

Luckily for the league, I don't think it's going to work out.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

The Bucks were not the betting favorites entering the playoffs much less the favorites for the 3rd straight year

If LeBron loses in the playoff context will matter with regard to public reaction

Iíve never heard anyone say he doesnít deserve the title with the Heat bc one of his teammates hit a big shot. A majority definitely doesnít think it. My guess is this is you re-triggering yourself based on a troll job from like 10 years ago

Now wait now kiddo... Context matters now per you for years.... Giannis the 2 time mvp who hasnt made a final isnt a favorite??????????? Yet you **** so hard on lebron who welp constantly made finals and didnt get gifted mvps with the talent giannis had correct? These are the cavs days by the way...

If lebron losses in the playoffs nothing will matter... It will be a loss and if he losses to the clippers that will be all that matters and will help negate last years championship to idiot haters.... I wouldnt call you an idiot but def a hater so coins the flip i guess.... That being said Giannis was the EC favorite every year unlike lebron and how many times did he make it to the finals? giannis was the mvp back to back years and how many times did he make it to the finals? Giannis had way more help than lebron and how many times has he made it to the finals? Where has the hate been? Even now lebron at 36 lets say 35 before his last title had more pressure to win with a laker squad before AD THAT WAS TRASH and he got how much hate compared an mvp that did what exactly in giannis/harden? If lebron blew a 3-1 lead like KL did last year even if it were this year at the ripe age of 36 to a similar team in the clippers let alone an inferior team on paper like the nuggets HE WOULD HAVE BEEN DESTROYED.... KL got hate but nowhere near the hate Lebron would get... Not even in the same realm... Hell a ton are blaming PG13.... Imagine someone blaming a Kyeire/wade/bosh/love when healthy for screwing up a series and costing their team a championship... hell they dont even get blame when they get injured but if lebron got injured its all on who exactly????????????????????????? Yea thats what i thought... But he has no pressure in lebron hater world where winning last years championship matters....

the same world we live in where jordan couldnt win a playoff game let alone a ring without pippen.... let alone come back against the best team even jordan has seen down 3-1 in the finals. Context though right? gtfo
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 01-15-2021 at 06:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    They shouldn't win it all, again. If the Nets figure it out that team has an unstoppable level of offensive talent , and they're the only 3 star super team in the NBA

Luckily for the league, I don't think it's going to work out.

not just the nets... per everyone they lucked out last year dodging the clippers because the clippers lost per the majority who want to **** on lebron... like its the lakers and lebrons fault the clippers and KL blew a 3-1 lead... the KL that everyone was trying to justify as the best in the world even though lebron blowing a 3-1 lead like he did??????? lmfao... doesnt fit the context brother or er the hate but yo lebron doesnt have the pressure.

not just the nets... per everyone they lucked out last year dodging the clippers because the clippers lost per the majority who want to **** on lebron... like its the lakers and lebrons fault the clippers and KL blew a 3-1 lead... the KL that everyone was trying to justify as the best in the world even though lebron blowing a 3-1 lead like he did??????? lmfao... doesnt fit the context brother or er the hate but yo lebron doesnt have the pressure.
    Its almost like making the finals every year is a great accomplishment and no one else would have come remotely close to 10 of 11 years in the finals

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast