Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who is under the most pressure to win?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lebron

0 0%
  • KL

1 16.67%
  • Durant/Harden

5 83.33%
  • other and why

0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    wait what? people dont hate lebron? am i being punked?
    Not to the extent you're suggesting, chief. You're overcorrecting based on the opinions of the minority.

He literally came out and said he wants his damn respect less than 5 months ago after winning his 4th ring at his age with his mileage with his 4th finals mvp and what should be his 9th regular season mvp where people still argued up until this finals win that curry/giannis/KL were better................................. people dont hate lebron?
    Please go find me an article or opinion of anyone saying that broken down Curry was better than Lebron leading up to his finals win. Also, even if fans or analysts were suggesting that Giannis or Kawhi were better, that has nothing to do with peak Lebron or his overall legacy and everything to do with the "slightly past his prime" version of himself. There's not a sane person on the planet that thinks peak Giannis/Kawhi is better than peak Lebron.

Did you not see the national excuses everytime the lakers won a series in the playoffs or the hate he got with how they finished the regular season and started in the bubble?
    They were bad in the bubble and deserved criticism. You're acting like a team can play terrible basketball and should just be given a pass.

Or how about when he got AD and everyone said he was gonna get carried and need to take a few steps back.... or how about when he got injured the previous year before getting KD and people held that against him even though the lakers were in first place before they got hit with the injury bug......

people went from thinking the blazers were the best 8th seed ever and were going to knock the lakers out to them being overrated trash that were the start of an easy road of the easiest playoffs ever because lebron destroyed them.
    So what? Every superstar player has some kind of media narrative, but you're acting like the world is somehow against Lebron, which is 100% not the case. Go find the amount of negative articles written about Lebron over the last year or the amount of articles pointing to "Can Lebron win a 5th ring?" Now look for negative articles questioning Harden, Giannis, KD, Boston, Philly, Kawhi, etc. and whether those guys can deliver in the playoffs.

You're staring at a few minor nitpicks of the man over the last few years and ignoring the mountain of criticisms piling up around other stars and teams in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Not to the extent you're suggesting, chief. You're overcorrecting based on the opinions of the minority.

Please go find me an article or opinion of anyone saying that broken down Curry was better than Lebron leading up to his finals win. Also, even if fans or analysts were suggesting that Giannis or Kawhi were better, that has nothing to do with peak Lebron or his overall legacy and everything to do with the "slightly past his prime" version of himself. There's not a sane person on the planet that thinks peak Giannis/Kawhi is better than peak Lebron.

They were bad in the bubble and deserved criticism. You're acting like a team can play terrible basketball and should just be given a pass.

So what? Every superstar player has some kind of media narrative, but you're acting like the world is somehow against Lebron, which is 100% not the case. Go find the amount of negative articles written about Lebron over the last year or the amount of articles pointing to "Can Lebron win a 5th ring?" Now look for negative articles questioning Harden, Giannis, KD, Boston, Philly, Kawhi, etc. and whether those guys can deliver in the playoffs.

You're staring at a few minor nitpicks of the man over the last few years and ignoring the mountain of criticisms piling up around other stars and teams in the league.
    So knowing how lebron coasts in the regular season right away people assume because he had a bad start to the bubble that he was done and the lakers were done in the playoffs... they were suppose to lose every single round of the playoffs until they got to the heat.... Lebron is held to such a high standard the amount of pressure on him to win even now is insanity... do you want to see the articles and reports before each series of how the blazers etc were the favorites or the big *** post of legit every excuse that was being made after why lebron and the lakers beat any playoff team in the bubble because i can also just message him and ask him to post that as well..........

If lebron loses to the clippers in the wcf this year what will be say about last years win? go ahead I will wait... If you think its anything other then he got lucky because he dodged the clippers or covid title etc or 3 and a half titles instead of 4 you are sadly mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Clippers and Nets

Losers team falls apart. Called it!
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post

Good job on multi-quoting.

wait what? people dont hate lebron? am i being punked? He literally came out and said he wants his damn respect less than 5 months ago after winning his 4th ring at his age with his mileage with his 4th finals mvp and what should be his 9th regular season mvp where people still argued up until this finals win that curry/giannis/KL were better................................. people dont hate lebron? Did you not see the national excuses everytime the lakers won a series in the playoffs or the hate he got with how they finished the regular season and started in the bubble? Or how about when he got AD and everyone said he was gonna get carried and need to take a few steps back.... or how about when he got injured the previous year before getting KD and people held that against him even though the lakers were in first place before they got hit with the injury bug.......

people went from thinking the blazers were the best 8th seed ever and were going to knock the lakers out to them being overrated trash that were the start of an easy road of the easiest playoffs ever because lebron destroyed them.
    You are very sensitive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

So knowing how lebron coasts in the regular season right away people assume because he had a bad start to the bubble that he was done and the lakers were done in the playoffs... they were suppose to lose every single round of the playoffs until they got to the heat.... Lebron is held to such a high standard the amount of pressure on him to win even now is insanity... do you want to see the articles and reports before each series of how the blazers etc were the favorites or the big *** post of legit every excuse that was being made after why lebron and the lakers beat any playoff team in the bubble because i can also just message him and ask him to post that as well..........

If lebron loses to the clippers in the wcf this year what will be say about last years win? go ahead I will wait... If you think its anything other then he got lucky because he dodged the clippers or covid title etc or 3 and a half titles instead of 4 you are sadly mistaken.
    No one that wasnít trolling or writing a bait click article thought the Lakers would lose to the Blazers. The two LA teams were wire to wire favorites to win the title and once the Clippers got upset the Lakers were massive favorites to win the NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    No one that wasnít trolling or writing a bait click article thought the Lakers would lose to the Blazers. The two LA teams were wire to wire favorites to win the title and once the Clippers got upset the Lakers were massive favorites to win the NBA.
    As a Blazer fan my buddies and I were all laughing at how overhyped the Blazers got. We knew we were about to get steamrolled. Portland was a better team than their record suggested once we got Nurk back, but we were still not nearly as good as the pundits were claiming.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    As a Blazer fan my buddies and I were all laughing at how overhyped the Blazers got. We knew we were about to get steamrolled. Portland was a better team than their record suggested once we got Nurk back, but we were still not nearly as good as the pundits were claiming.
    MTM is sensitive. He hears Kendrick Perkins, Steve A, or one of the other ESPN hot take types say something stupid in there yelling voice and takes it seriously. The Lakers were heavy betting favorites in every series. Even those he is arguing against knew they were wrong. I know he is a big wrestling guy. He really get into those promos

MTM is sensitive. He hears Kendrick Perkins, Steve A, or one of the other ESPN hot take types say something stupid in there yelling voice and takes it seriously. The Lakers were heavy betting favorites in every series. Even those he is arguing against knew they were wrong. I know he is a big wrestling guy. He really get into those promos

um it was damn near every outlets/most of psd and reddit all because the blazers got nurkic back and the lakers looked awful... so what about when they beat the blazers and were suppose to lose the next round? and then they were suppose to lose against the nuggets.... they were pumping up all of these teams before they played the lakers and then made excuses after the lakers and bron rocked them.

its not being sensitive its being real while listening to people talk out of their *** to somehow wishfully pray these teams could take down the lakers just so they can laugh at LA and call bron a choke job is amazing to me and then flip that **** so quickly after lebron spanks those teams and you hear....

Blazers were the never a contender and shouldnt have made the playoffs after they were suppose to be a threat and the best 8th seed ever.

Then it was the rockets small ball is gonna give the lakers trouble and will be to fast for lebron and company and the rockets could pull this out.... *** spanking happens and its well the rockets are overrated as hell and harden chokes every season and the lakers should have won.

Then it was OMG OMG THE NUGGETS BEAT THE CLIPPERS WHO MADE BOYS OUT OF THE LAKERS and now the nuggs have all the moment and jokic and murray are just balling and the lakers need to becareful or they can easily end up like the clippers.... Spanked that *** and then it was well the lakers were lucky the clippers werent there or they would have never made it to the finals.

Last edited by More-Than-Most; 01-15-2021 at 02:33 AM.

Who is under the most pressure to win?

um it was damn near every outlets/most of psd and reddit all because the blazers got nurkic back and the lakers looked awful... so what about when they beat the blazers and were suppose to lose the next round? and then they were suppose to lose against the nuggets.... they were pumping up all of these teams before they played the lakers and then made excuses after the lakers and bron rocked them.

When you can lay money on the Lakers as a dog and they kick someoneís *** let me know until then your just getting trolled

When you can lay money on the Lakers as a dog and they kick someoneís *** let me know until then your just getting trolled

edited for ya buddy

edited for ya buddy
    Just checked for you. As of today on Draftkings the Lakers are +250 to win the title, then the Nets at +300 then the Clips and Bucks at + 600. So donít tell me how they arenít getting respect. They are the favorite to win it all

Iím sure it wonít stop you from
    playing this OGM LeBron is such underrated victim when they get out of the first round though lol

Last edited by ewing; 01-15-2021 at 02:39 AM.

its not being sensitive its being real while listening to people talk out of their *** to somehow wishfully pray these teams could take down the lakers just so they can laugh at LA and call bron a choke job is amazing to me and then flip that **** so quickly after lebron spanks those teams and you hear....

Blazers were the never a contender and shouldnt have made the playoffs after they were suppose to be a threat and the best 8th seed ever.

Then it was the rockets small ball is gonna give the lakers trouble and will be to fast for lebron and company and the rockets could pull this out.... *** spanking happens and its well the rockets are overrated as hell and harden chokes every season and the lakers should have won.

Then it was OMG OMG THE NUGGETS BEAT THE CLIPPERS WHO MADE BOYS OUT OF THE LAKERS and now the nuggs have all the moment and jokic and murray are just balling and the lakers need to becareful or they can easily end up like the clippers.... Spanked that *** and then it was well the lakers were lucky the clippers werent there or they would have never made it to the finals.

Youíre delirious

Just checked for you. As of today on Draftkings the Lakers are +250 to win the title, then the Nets at +300 then the Clips and Bucks at + 600. So donít tell me how they arenít getting respect. They are the favorite to win it all

Iím sure it wonít stop you from
    playing this OGM LeBron is such underrated victim when they get out of the first round though lol

getting respect? what does that have to do with anything? That just adds to the pressure doesnt it? they are the heavy favorites because lebron.... He was a heavy favorite for years with trash on his team in the east.. The Lakers should be favored right now but that only adds pressure... they just popped the nets up to 2nd without ever playing together with 3 of the most mind ****ed guys in the world... that is pressure.

getting respect? what does that have to do with anything? That just adds to the pressure doesnt it? they are the heavy favorites because lebron.... He was a heavy favorite for years with trash on his team in the east.. The Lakers should be favored right now but that only adds pressure... they just popped the nets up to 2nd without ever playing together with 3 of the most mind ****ed guys in the world... that is pressure.
    You are the one that claims everyone always says they are going to lose. Iím showing you that your wrong. The were heavy favorites in every single series last year. You get all emotional every time you see a click bait article or someone post a trolling comment about LeBron. Are you this way with girls? Lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast