Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who Has Had More Help Throughout their Careers ? : LeBron James or Kevin Duant

LeBron’s AllStar/Superstar Teammates

Prime & Declining (MIA) and old (CLE) Dwyane Wade
    Prime Chris Bosh (MIA)
    Prime & Declining Kevin Love (CLE)
    Young Kyrie Irving (CLE)
    Prime Anthony Davis (LAL)
    Old Fat Shaquille O’Neal (CLE)

Durant’s AllStar/Superstar Teammates

Young & Prime Russell Westbrook (OKC)
    Young (OKC) & Prime James Harden (BKN)
    Prime Kyrie Irving (BKN)
    Prime Stephen Curry (GSW)
    Klay Thompson (GSW)
    Draymond Green (GSW)

LeBron.

KD didn’t have enough help to beat the Raps where as LeBron did.

KD. Only one year of his career did he have a non-All-Star/non-All-NBA teammate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's easily KD. I'm not even sure there's a debate to be made otherwise.

For Lebron's first seven years in the league, his best teammates were Mo Williams and Zydrunas Ilgauskas, who made a combined two All-Star games in their time in Cleveland. He didn't play with a legit star player until his eighth season in the league at age 26 in Miami. And, even then, he really only got two years of peak Wade before Wade's body started breaking down. Bosh was solid, but had his issues as well. His second stint in Cleveland, Kyrie and Love were constantly getting hurt, so he didn't even have them all the time, plus the supporting cast around those three was pretty mediocre.

Lebron has definitely had help, but he probably only had 3-4 years in his whole career where he played with another legit top 10 player in the league, and the first seven years of his career was surrounded by scrubs. But Durant has been surrounded by star players his entire career. Durant played with Westbrook almost his whole time he was in OKC (back when Westbrook was actually a star player), then skipped town to play with an all-time great roster in Golden State with a perennial MVP candidate in Steph, and is now on a roster with a perennial MVP candidate in Harden on top of Kyrie (assuming he plays again).

It has to be KD right? Westbrook, Harden, Steph, Klay, Dwight, CP3, and now Kyrie and Harden again?

AD, Wade, Bosh, Kyrie and Love compared to that?

Let's see. Which guy has played with two former MVPs and joined a team with the most wins in a season ever?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    It has to be KD right? Westbrook, Harden, Steph, Klay, Dwight, CP3, and now Kyrie and Harden again?

Dwight and CP3?

Lmao. KD.

He had one season in his career where he didn't play with a past or future mvp

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Dwight and CP3?
    Why not? They were every bit as good (and probably better) than both Bosh and Love.

KD by a mile. Do people completely forget the first 7 years of LeBron's career haha?

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

or we could just look at how many seasons LeBron had literally nothing next to him as far as an all star, or all NBA player. Durant has what, 1 season to date without that? LeBron had what, 7?

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Why not? They were every bit as good (and probably better) than both Bosh and Love.
    I think he's asking why you're including Dwight and CP3 since KD never played with those two. That was my confusion as well.

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    I think he's asking why you're including Dwight and CP3 since KD never played with those two. That was my confusion as well.
    Oh, because I'm an idiot, that's why. lol. Added them because I guess my mind got crossed with Harden for some reason.

Uhh, Bron has been on teams that fall to lottery status without him and Finalists with him. KD has been on squads that could win the chip or at the very least make and win a few Finals games without him.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    or we could just look at how many seasons LeBron had literally nothing next to him as far as an all star, or all NBA player. Durant has what, 1 season to date without that? LeBron had what, 7?
    you say this to durant and he will tell you he took the hard road

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast