Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Stop. What do you think of the information I provided. What do you think about alarms being removed. About GOP members possible showing people around. Qanon conspiracy reps. that are giving out information during insurrection? The lack of defense at the capitol.

You guys can pm your hate for each other.
    You stop! Russia Russia Russia!!! What do I think about your posts? You're a conspiracy theorist and part of the problem.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Canadians seem to be waving the American flag a lot these days. You guys that bored?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    You stop! Russia Russia Russia!!! What do I think about your posts? You're a conspiracy theorist and part of the problem.
    It is a conspiracy and it is a theory. I'll give you that.

But what do you think about the facts I've presented?

It is a conspiracy and it is a theory. I'll give you that.

But what do you think about the facts I've presented?
    I think you're not right in the head. You didn't provide facts. You provided assumptions. But as long as they are facts in your head...keep on.

Canadians seem to be waving the American flag a lot these days. You guys that bored?
    Its more like watching a friend completely self destruct, being concerned and not being able to do anything about it. Were more concerned about spillover though.

The Lost Boys of PSD

I think you're not right in the head. You didn't provide facts. You provided assumptions. But as long as they are facts in your head...keep on.
    I provided both. What do you deny?

Do you deny that we were hacked by Russia a few weeks ago?

Do you deny Russia has wanted to instill doubt in our election process through challenging our Democracy?

Do you deny that Boebert had tweeted about Pelosi's location as they were told to not contact their families or do anything like that?

Do you deny the destruction of alarms?

The changing of Pentagon defense officials?

The mixed signals from Capitol Police officials, the Pentagon, and even the Whitehouse?

I can provide you with more articles but can we stop the blanked defense. I realize my claim is big. But lets go over this evidence before we call it "fake news".

Is it so hard to believe that one of the greatest spies in the worlds history might of successfully ****ed us?

A spy that gained his own position through deceit and espionage? Is it so hard he was able to corrupt the USA the same way he corrupted his own country. Only vicariously through Trump?

Ok lets start with this. WHy was Lauren Boepert tweeting out the movement of Pelosi during the Capitol insurrection?

Ok lets start with this. WHy was Lauren Boepert tweeting out the movement of Pelosi during the Capitol insurrection?
    Don't know. Can you show me her tweets? All that I've heard is that she tweeted that Pelosi moved out of the chamber. If true, that definitely is odd. But what does that have to do with Russia Mr. Conspiracy Theorist?

Again, can you show me her tweets?

Ok lets start with this.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/bo...losi-location/

So some people are saying "she tweeted her location". Which technically they're right. That's why I was careful to put the word "about".

But on top of this according to reports the Sargent at Arms at the time of the insurrections was repeatedly telling everyone to not to post anything on social media."

So explain to me. Why is she posting this on twitter. Not long after saying "today is 1776". AKA today is a revolution. A declaration of war. She's also a Qanon supporter and when asked weeks ago she didn't even deny this, and in fact said "I hope it's true".

I'm hearing "Other people did it too". "It wasn't a secret". Blah blah blah.

What I'm not hearing? Boepert. Why are YOU tweeting the location of Pelosi?

Is it so hard to believe that one of the greatest spies in the worlds history might of successfully ****ed us?

A spy that gained his own position through deceit and espionage? Is it so hard he was able to corrupt the USA the same way he corrupted his own country. Only vicariously through Trump?

Ok lets start with this.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/bo...losi-location/

So some people are saying "she tweeted her location". Which technically they're right. That's why I was careful to put the word "about".

But on top of this according to reports the Sargent at Arms at the time of the insurrections was repeatedly telling everyone to not to post anything on social media."

So explain to me. Why is she posting this on twitter. Not long after saying "today is 1776". AKA today is a revolution. A declaration of war. She's also a Qanon supporter and when asked weeks ago she didn't even deny this, and in fact said "I hope it's true".

I'm hearing "Other people did it too". "It wasn't a secret". Blah blah blah.

What I'm not hearing? Boepert. Why are YOU tweeting the location of Pelosi?
    So, what you are saying is that you can't show me her tweets. Perfect.

So, what you are saying is that you can't show me her tweets. Perfect.
    I mean can you not go on twitter type in @LaurenBoebert? Scroll down to January 6th?

I don't htink I'm suppose to imbed images on posts, but if I have to I will. Either way I think it's best you look at it for yourself.
    Last edited by MRSpock; 01-14-2021 at 12:52 AM.

She doens't even deny that she tweeted this lol. She just says "so were other people on the news".

Which is irrelevant to asking why SHE was.

I mean can you not go on twitter type in @LaurenBoebert? Scroll down to January 6th?

I don't htink I'm suppose to imbed images on posts, but if I have to I will. Either way I think it's best you look at it for yourself.
    And....she's a russian agent how?

Lets just say that I give you someone tweeted that Pelosi moved out of the chamber. Connect the rest of the dots for me.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast