Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 181
  1. #106
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    56,756
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Don't know. Can you show me her tweets? All that I've heard is that she tweeted that Pelosi moved out of the chamber. If true, that definitely is odd. But what does that have to do with Russia Mr. Conspiracy Theorist?

    Again, can you show me her tweets?
    Do you ever do anything on this site outside of angrily talking **** to everyone that isn't a mindless Trump drone?

  2. #107
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    56,756
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    I mean can you not go on twitter type in @LaurenBoebert? Scroll down to January 6th?

    I don't htink I'm suppose to imbed images on posts, but if I have to I will. Either way I think it's best you look at it for yourself.
    For better or worse, he's clearly proven that he doesn't know how to navigate Twitter numerous times in the recent past.

  3. #108
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    56,756
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    What's your thoughts on the presidential candidate that was shagged by a Chinese spy. No big deal?

  4. #109
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    54,129
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    What's your thoughts on the presidential candidate that was shagged by a Chinese spy. No big deal?
    I’m get yellow fever from time to time


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  5. #110
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,220
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1349312406804025345

    If you have any question if this was planned anymore. It's time to wake up.

  6. #111
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    54,129
    Hey Spock. I am not buying all your connections but I appreciate your deep drive into this and think your making some interesting threads/asking good questions


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  7. #112
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,220
    A Capitol police officer said he was stunned the morning of the attack, when he and several of his co-workers were told to go home. His shift was scheduled to end at 7:00 AM but he fully expected to work another shift, because everyone knew there would be trouble.

    He told Business Insider he was surprised it was not an “all hands on deck” day, and added: “we could have stopped them from getting in.”

  8. #113
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,220
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Hey Spock. I am not buying all your connections but I appreciate your deep drive into this and think your making some interesting threads/asking good questions


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't blame anyone for not being fully convinced. But I thank you and everyone who is willing to take this seriously. Skepticism is good. Denial and skepticism are not the same thing (as I said earlier).

    And I appreciate the support. Nothing wrong with waiting for a full investigation.

  9. #114
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    11,981
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    A Capitol police officer said he was stunned the morning of the attack, when he and several of his co-workers were told to go home. His shift was scheduled to end at 7:00 AM but he fully expected to work another shift, because everyone knew there would be trouble.

    He told Business Insider he was surprised it was not an “all hands on deck” day, and added: “we could have stopped them from getting in.”
    Clearly someone in charge wanted this to happen. Looking around and asking cui bono? tells us that the Patriot Act 2.0: Domestic Version was the intended result. It's always convenient, like with the first Patriot Act, that they've got these babies on the backburner all ready to go at the drop of a hat.

  10. #115
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,220
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    Clearly someone in charge wanted this to happen. Looking around and asking cui bono? tells us that the Patriot Act 2.0: Domestic Version was the intended result. It's always convenient, like with the first Patriot Act, that they've got these babies on the backburner all ready to go at the drop of a hat.
    I'm confused. So you're saying someone in the intelligence agency allowed this so that they could get another Patriot Act passed?

  11. #116
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    11,981
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    I'm confused. So you're saying someone in the intelligence agency allowed this so that they could get another Patriot Act passed?
    I'm saying they had all this legislation and private regulatory actions ready to go and they only needed a pretext. Doesn't it seem a bit off to anyone that all social media coordinates their bans, when they are ostensibly independent companies? Maybe they have ESP.

  12. #117
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    7,824
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    So you do agree that this is a concern?

    And that it warrants at least an investigation of Boebert's involvement in the insurrection?

    We can talk about other stuff as well in other threads, but lets keep this thread on topic as this is just one of many pieces of evidence that you claimed were me "being crazy". If we continue to widen the topic it'll just turn into a mess.

    Can we go over more evidence?

    This is definitely a concern, but i doubt anything will come of it. So far Nearns has gotten off scott free, virtually, and he was caught red handed. She should be investigated nonetheless for potential ties to far right extremist groups. Seeo how easy it was to give that answer. Meanwhile dbronc is running around in circles trying to avoid the question lol.

  13. #118
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2,684
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1349312406804025345

    If you have any question if this was planned anymore. It's time to wake up.
    You’re making an argument to fight an opinion that doesn’t exist here. I don’t think that there’s doubt that planning went into this.

    The question raised is whether the planning was coordinated from the inside - namely through Trump’s administration or through coordinated GOP or through coordinated government Trump supporters or through some foreign power. There’s a big leap to make between “this was coordinated” and “this was coordinated by _____.”

  14. #119
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    15,699
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Do you ever do anything on this site outside of angrily talking **** to everyone that isn't a mindless Trump drone?
    Do you ever do anything on this site outside of posting emojis and talking angrily to everyone that has a different political view than you? BiG bOi.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  15. #120
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    56,756
    Wow. What a stellar comeback.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •