Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Don't know. Can you show me her tweets? All that I've heard is that she tweeted that Pelosi moved out of the chamber. If true, that definitely is odd. But what does that have to do with Russia Mr. Conspiracy Theorist?

Again, can you show me her tweets?
    Do you ever do anything on this site outside of angrily talking **** to everyone that isn't a mindless Trump drone?

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    I mean can you not go on twitter type in @LaurenBoebert? Scroll down to January 6th?

I don't htink I'm suppose to imbed images on posts, but if I have to I will. Either way I think it's best you look at it for yourself.
    For better or worse, he's clearly proven that he doesn't know how to navigate Twitter numerous times in the recent past.

What's your thoughts on the presidential candidate that was shagged by a Chinese spy. No big deal?

What's your thoughts on the presidential candidate that was shagged by a Chinese spy. No big deal?
    I’m get yellow fever from time to time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1349312406804025345

If you have any question if this was planned anymore. It's time to wake up.

Hey Spock. I am not buying all your connections but I appreciate your deep drive into this and think your making some interesting threads/asking good questions

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

A Capitol police officer said he was stunned the morning of the attack, when he and several of his co-workers were told to go home. His shift was scheduled to end at 7:00 AM but he fully expected to work another shift, because everyone knew there would be trouble.

He told Business Insider he was surprised it was not an “all hands on deck” day, and added: “we could have stopped them from getting in.”

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Hey Spock. I am not buying all your connections but I appreciate your deep drive into this and think your making some interesting threads/asking good questions

I don't blame anyone for not being fully convinced. But I thank you and everyone who is willing to take this seriously. Skepticism is good. Denial and skepticism are not the same thing (as I said earlier).

And I appreciate the support. Nothing wrong with waiting for a full investigation.

A Capitol police officer said he was stunned the morning of the attack, when he and several of his co-workers were told to go home. His shift was scheduled to end at 7:00 AM but he fully expected to work another shift, because everyone knew there would be trouble.

He told Business Insider he was surprised it was not an “all hands on deck” day, and added: “we could have stopped them from getting in.”
    Clearly someone in charge wanted this to happen. Looking around and asking cui bono? tells us that the Patriot Act 2.0: Domestic Version was the intended result. It's always convenient, like with the first Patriot Act, that they've got these babies on the backburner all ready to go at the drop of a hat.

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    Clearly someone in charge wanted this to happen. Looking around and asking cui bono? tells us that the Patriot Act 2.0: Domestic Version was the intended result. It's always convenient, like with the first Patriot Act, that they've got these babies on the backburner all ready to go at the drop of a hat.
    I'm confused. So you're saying someone in the intelligence agency allowed this so that they could get another Patriot Act passed?

I'm confused. So you're saying someone in the intelligence agency allowed this so that they could get another Patriot Act passed?
    I'm saying they had all this legislation and private regulatory actions ready to go and they only needed a pretext. Doesn't it seem a bit off to anyone that all social media coordinates their bans, when they are ostensibly independent companies? Maybe they have ESP.

So you do agree that this is a concern?

And that it warrants at least an investigation of Boebert's involvement in the insurrection?

We can talk about other stuff as well in other threads, but lets keep this thread on topic as this is just one of many pieces of evidence that you claimed were me "being crazy". If we continue to widen the topic it'll just turn into a mess.

Can we go over more evidence?

This is definitely a concern, but i doubt anything will come of it. So far Nearns has gotten off scott free, virtually, and he was caught red handed. She should be investigated nonetheless for potential ties to far right extremist groups. Seeo how easy it was to give that answer. Meanwhile dbronc is running around in circles trying to avoid the question lol.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1349312406804025345

If you have any question if this was planned anymore. It's time to wake up.
    You’re making an argument to fight an opinion that doesn’t exist here. I don’t think that there’s doubt that planning went into this.

The question raised is whether the planning was coordinated from the inside - namely through Trump’s administration or through coordinated GOP or through coordinated government Trump supporters or through some foreign power. There’s a big leap to make between “this was coordinated” and “this was coordinated by _____.”

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Do you ever do anything on this site outside of angrily talking **** to everyone that isn't a mindless Trump drone?
    Do you ever do anything on this site outside of posting emojis and talking angrily to everyone that has a different political view than you? BiG bOi.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Wow. What a stellar comeback.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast