Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 72 of 74 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1105
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Iíve seen suggestions that the Sixers chase Dipo and....yikes. Iíd pass on that. Iím into the Tucker one but it seems Morey has sights elsewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Tucker is a nice piece, and could pay dividends come playoff time

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Dipo needs to improve his trade value and be gone by the trade deadline. So do Tucker, House and McLemore. I'd love to move on from Wall, but I just don't see a team out there willing to take on the $90 million he has left after this season without the Rockets attaching picks. Maybe a desperate team looking to sell tickets with cap to spareóbut I don't see any franchises out there that make sense right now.

I would hold on to Wood, too, but I could also understand shopping him given how great his contract is and that he's already 25. If you could find a team willing to throw a couple of legit firsts at you, I'd have to consider it. I do think a core of Wood, Tate, Kevin Porter and some high firsts the next couple of years could become something, but I also think it's more likely that the rebuild in Houston will take 5-7 years before we see a legitimate playoff squad again.
    Would you take Louis Williams, Pat Bev, 2Pat and Marcus Morris +2nd rounders galore for him?

Iíd be intrigued to see what a Wall, Beverly, Tucker, Morris, Wood defence would look like. But Iím hoping we can get a first rounder for Dipo.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Would you take Louis Williams, Pat Bev, 2Pat and Marcus Morris +2nd rounders galore for him?
    For Wall? In a heartbeat. All of those guys are on moveable deals, and as they're all former Rockets, I'd welcome them back if they stayed. Especially Beverley.

For Oladipo, I don't love it, but maybe Stone could turn around move those guys for additional assets. If he moves Dipo, though, I have to think the goal is getting a 1st rounder to add to the stockpile.
    Last edited by mightybosstone; 03-02-2021 at 07:32 AM.

For Wall? In a heartbeat. All of those guys are on moveable deals, and as they're all former Rockets, I'd welcome them back if they stayed. Especially Beverley.

For Oladipo, I don't love it, but maybe Stone could turn around move those guys for additional assets. If he moves Dipo, though, I have to think the goal is getting a 1st rounder to add to the stockpile.
    I get the wall deal is bad but i pray to ****ing god the sixers stay away from Dipo esp if it costs a first. I dont want him if the rockets are giving us a first... dude for the rockets is shooting 39/30 percent fromt the field and 3p... nobody should want that. He is ****ing awful

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    I get the wall deal is bad but i pray to ****ing god the sixers stay away from Dipo esp if it costs a first. I dont want him if the rockets are giving us a first... dude for the rockets is shooting 39/30 percent fromt the field and 3p... nobody should want that. He is ****ing awful
    Pretty hard to be successful when the tallest guy on the squad is 6'6 lol. The Rockets are centred around Wood. They literally haven't won a game since he went down but were able to go on a 7 or 8 game winning streak when he was healthy. His absence makes it waaaaaaaaay harder for everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    If you're dealing for Oladipo, though, you're probably doing it for the opportunity to buy low on him and re-sign him in the offseason to a team friendly deal. He's been terrible in Houston, but the sample size is still small. He was much better in Indiana before the trade. He's dealt with some nagging injuries, and the Rockets' offense is beyond atrocious right now, which doesn't help.

I still think he has value as a two-way guard who's still in his late 20s and has a lot of basketball ahead of him. I'm not sure he'll ever reach the level he was at in 2017-18, but 20/5/5 guys who play great defense don't grow on trees. Whether that's worth a first rounder or not, though, remains to be seen. I do think Stone's decision to swap Lavert for Oladipo now looks like a massive failure, but I'm hoping he'll find a way to get enough value out of Dipo to redeem himself.

I happened to catch James Harden's big statline for Brooklyn's OT win against the Spurs last night and something jumped out to me: 15 assists and 0 turnovers. The entire Rockets team last night in their 12th straight loss had 13 assists and 14 turnovers.

If nothing else, I really hope Harden's time with a different team and playing a different role helps his haters see how he's not a selfish player on the court. Dude is a tremendous playmaker for others, and there's a reason Brooklyn's offense is the best in the league, while Houston's has been maybe the worst in the league since the trade.

I happened to catch James Harden's big statline for Brooklyn's OT win against the Spurs last night and something jumped out to me: 15 assists and 0 turnovers. The entire Rockets team last night in their 12th straight loss had 13 assists and 14 turnovers.

If nothing else, I really hope Harden's time with a different team and playing a different role helps his haters see how he's not a selfish player on the court. Dude is a tremendous playmaker for others, and there's a reason Brooklyn's offense is the best in the league, while Houston's has been maybe the worst in the league since the trade.
    He is certainly destroying the notion that he can only play that one style of play.

They can trade Dinwiddie for Turner and when Tucker gets bought out he will likely join the Nets too. All that team needs is a little defence. once Durant comes back I think the reality will set in. The east belongs to the Nets.

Harden has been spectacular. Itís just one hater that thinks Harden = Derozan. Iím not even sure he watches the games.
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 03-02-2021 at 12:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    He is certainly destroying the notion that he can only play that one style of play.
    He's actually distributing the ball and not just tossing it to people with 3 seconds left on the clock now. He's looked much better. I'm curious to see if he keeps that level of confidence in his teammates for when the playoffs roll around though.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    He's actually distributing the ball and not just tossing it to people with 3 seconds left on the clock now. He's looked much better. I'm curious to see if he keeps that level of confidence in his teammates for when the playoffs roll around though.
    When your teammates are KD and Kyrie, it's easy to have confidence in them.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    When your teammates are KD and Kyrie, it's easy to have confidence in them.
    Not when your ego is the size of a strip club.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Not when your ego is the size of a strip club.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    They can trade Dinwiddie for Turner and when Tucker gets bought out he will likely join the Nets too. All that team needs is a little defence. once Durant comes back I think the reality will set in. The east belongs to the Nets.

Harden has been spectacular. Itís just one hater that thinks Harden = Derozan. Iím not even sure he watches the games.
    0% chance Tucker gets bought out. He has tons of value to a contender. Thy can trade for him

as soon as Harden moves to an east coast market, he is all of a sudden as good as we always said he was lol.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>