Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 58 of 74 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    I think I've seen it written in a few places that they're hoping for a first or three 2nd round picks. I'd be fine with the latter, especially if some of them were in that 30-40 range. If they could get two 2nd rounders in that range, I could live with that as well. But I'm still hoping a team with desperate needs for an experienced 3 and D forward will cave and offer up a 1st rounder.
    2 2nds in the 31-40 range would be better than 1 1st in the 25-30 range ... but one is not going to come from a contender and non-contenders are unlikely to trade for him ... so the 2nds are likely to be late 2nds.

Quote Originally Posted by brandt View Post
    I didnít start Jack! If you can dish it but canít receive it, then donít freaking dish it!
    I see where your coming from. It's called **** postin. I dabble in that too but it's not well received in these parts

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    I see where your coming from. It's called **** postin. I dabble in that too but it's not well received in these parts
    Thank you, I appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Lol, but you did. You guys were having a civil discussion on a forum and then you just called MBT for not agreeing with everyone on a discussion forum. Then said that you donít even read most of his posts. Just ignore him if facts and critical thinking arenít youíre thing. Some of us like them.
    Thatís how I felt. Maybe my approach was harsh, But me saying to someone that Iím not gonna read their responses anymore because they disagree with everything I say, isnít the end of the world. Iíve seen way harsher things on some of these threads. People donít have to read or respond to my posts either.

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    I didn't, broseph. You did. Also, you're the one who bailed on the debate because you can't handle someone else telling you that they think you're wrong on the internet. I'm happy to talk basketball and have a civil debate on the Rockets, but it doesn't seem like you have interest in that. You'd rather spend a bunch of wasted posts complaining about why you don't want to talk basketball with me. Seems like a waste of everyone's time, doesn't it?
    If I offended you then I apologize. Ití was a conversation that was only going in circles, and those conversations are pointless to me. I bailed for what I thought was a good reason. letís just move on please.

Doesn't matter if the Nets run their 3rd stringers or if they have a big 3. Raps still spank em.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Doesn't matter if the Nets run their 3rd stringers or if they have a big 3. Raps still spank em.
    Literally no one in the NBA is worried about the worst in the league Raptors.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Literally no one in the NBA is worried about the worst in the league Raptors.
    Except for KD. He never plays against them because he's scared.

Except for KD. He never plays against them because he's scared.
    Weak troll attempt lol the Raptors are cheeks

Weak troll attempt lol the Raptors are cheeks
    Only played 1 quarter in the finals because he was scared. Faked having covid because he was afraid of getting his feelings hurt. It happened right in front of your eyes. Keep denying it though.

Only played 1 quarter in the finals because he was scared. Faked having covid because he was afraid of getting his feelings hurt. It happened right in front of your eyes. Keep denying it though.
    This plot has more holes than swiss cheese.

This plot has more holes than swiss cheese.
    Calls out "weak" troll attempt and still responds twice. Bow down.

Calls out "weak" troll attempt and still responds twice. Bow down.
    All you can do is troll bc your team is irrelevant. Without Kawhi, no one takes you or the Tampa Bay Raptors seriously, so you play the troll card.

Hate to break it to ya bubs, it's the only card you could possibly play. The Raptors are cheeks [emoji1745]

All you can do is troll bc your team is irrelevant. Without Kawhi, no one takes you or the Tampa Bay Raptors seriously, so you play the troll card.

Hate to break it to ya bubs, it's the only card you could possibly play. The Raptors are cheeks [emoji1745]
    I said bow down.

lol trying to make fun of someone's favourite team when you yourself don't have one is like making fun of someone for having a family while you're an orphan. Bow down.

Page 58 of 74 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast